SORT BY Relevancy
Everywhere you look there are countdowns to all kinds of things: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, vacation, the end of school - or anything of personal importance.
But today we are talking about an Empowerment Countdown. Not a countdown to make you empowered, but a countdown to start working the plan we talked about last week.
There are lots of clichés:
No one can do it for you There's no time like the present It won't happen if you don't get started, etc., etc. The point is that too often, we live our lives trying to make other people happy. Did you know that's an exercise in futility? You can't make anyone else happy.
And if you aren't careful, you won't be happy either.
So let's look at what you can do to get your 64-Day Empowerment Countdown underway.
Why 64 days? Because that's how many days there are left in 2013. Do you want to make 2014 an awesome year? Yes? Then you have to start now - in 2013 - and make the most of what you've got.
Join Teresa Beeman for a discussion on how to start your 64-Day Empowerment Countdown.
Be sure to visit the Center for Empowered Women for more info.
Join Host Live Chats
- cathies DistantEchos (12 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Energize Your Life (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Christy Cooper (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Elliot Rivera (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Got Spinal Aptitude (1 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (1 chatters)
- Being Human Now (1 chatters)