SORT BY Relevancy
MOORS IN COURT IS BACK!!!! Tonight we will speak with Private Attorney Generals Office LLC., CEO El Aemer El Mujaddid about why he founded the P.A.G.O.? What were his motivations, Trials and Tribulations as well as Successes and victories he's achieved. El Aemer will also discuss what a Private Attorney General is, how it can benefit the people and what why type of assistance PAGO LLC offers? Since tonight is a special night we will also be airing the Court Audio recording of P.A.G. El Aemer's court hearing where the Judge dimisses the case. Tune in tonight to a captivating and exhilirating show about your rights and how to secure them.
Kirk Stange and John Kershman talk about good tips for clients testifying in family and divorce court. You can read more on this topic on www.stangelawfirm.com in an article titled Ten recommendations for testifying in divorce court.
Stange Law Firm has locations in St. Louis, St. Charles County and City (by appointment only), Jefferson County, Franklin County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County (by appointment only) in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Saint Louis, MO Divorce Lawyers and Waterloo, Illinois in Monroe County Divorce Attorneys online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Reporter Michael Volpe joins us to update the story of Norman Hughes, a Korean & Viet Nam war vet being held against his will in an assisted living center, endorsed by the Memphis VA Center. Mr. Volpe initially investigated and reported on the abuse of Hughes, August 1, 2014 on the Daily Caller.
We will also be discussing the "Orwellian recklessness of both family and probate court, corruption on the part of Guardian ad Litem and other professionals, the media's reluctance to report on it because of the personal nature he said/she said nature of the story, all of which leads to systemic corruption."
Mr. Volpe is one of those rare reporters willing to actually look at the growing abuses of family and probate courts, and to report it.
Chicago-based writer Michael Volpe spent more than a decade in finance before becoming a freelance journalist. His work has appeared in such national publications as the Daily Caller, FrontPage Magazine, CounterPunch, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference Newsletter. His first book, Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni and Louise Marshall was published in October, 2013, and his second book, The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers, was published in 2013.
If you’ve ever experienced family court, you know how wrenching it can be. In difficult cases it’s hard to find a lawyer to tackle the issues, and if you’re broke, good luck getting legal advice. In the brotherhood/sisterhood of lawyers, one particular woman stands out – REALLY stands out. Elizabeth Kates has practice law for 34 years with impressive qualifications like a J.D. and LLM degrees from University of Florida, plus psychology training. She has practiced in the areas of finance, taxation and gender issues affecting women in the IRS and other federal laws. But she is so much more.
Liz founded lizlibrary.org to focus on women’s issues and history, which is probably the most comprehensive site about divorce, custody, news, and so much more. She believes that there is an abrogation of the rule of law in family law that has led to more and more problems for women in divorce and child custody, even as the changes in the laws in other areas have purported to equalize women's rights.
And to top it off, Liz is outspoken and controversial even among her peers. One lawyer wrote on his website that people should “stay away” from her as an attorney. She can be just as fierce in her opinions as she can be supportive of the issues she supports.
A ENTERPRISE CONSPIRACY OR bathtub conspiracy is a conspiracy between, two subsidiaries, parts, or any other division of the same enterprise or firm. It is a conspiracy between related companies. Under a bathtub conspiracy, a parent corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiary were considered two separate parties capable of conspiring.
TODAY, in family court many law abiding citizens are victims of enterprise and bathtub conspiracy. HOW? THE PARTIES WITH THE MOST MONEY WIN ALWAYS. Tune in as you receive knowledge from Heaven "Manna" regarding Family Court violations.
The person with the most money has legal rights and the opposing loses all his or her rights, mind and soul.
Children are being denied the right to visit their sibllings yet, sibling bond is supported by Federal legislation and child welfare best practices that emphasize keeping siblings together whenever possible.
In conclusion, since 1963, there were only 163,000 reports of alleged child abuse or neglect, to 1995 when there were over 3.2 million reports of alleged child abuse or neglect, we've witnessed an approximate 2,000 percent increase in the number of reports of alleged child abuse or neglect in America.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- NTEB (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)