SORT BY Relevancy
On Today's Episode:
The Role of Vitamin C in Heart Disease
About Dr. Len:
Dr. Len Brancewicz has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Pharmacy, Natural Medicine, and radio. He has done many seminars across the nation speaking of the benefits of Naturopathy in his patients and in addition to his BlogTalkRadio podcast, he has been a regular on many FM stations nationwide.
Currently, he is also the host of Health Talk with Dr. Len on South Atlantas 92.5 The Bear FM every Saturday AM from 9-10. Listen to past episodes here!
Dr. Len is also the founder of The Nutrition Shoppe, a retail store and wellness center specializing in selling natural vitamins (which he helps formulate,) fitness supplements like protein powder, and other natural products. He also has a team of Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Reflexology specialists, Thermographers, and other althernative health professionals to help patients get on the road to health with a complete approach.
With Dr. Len's experience in pharmaceuticals as well as natural health, he can help bridge the gap between traditional and alternative medicine in a way that is truly unique.
www.TheNutritionShoppe.net | Our Products | Our Consultations
In the United States, Heart Disease has become one of the fastest growing concerns for most Americans. Research released by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests that 1 out of every 4 people will be affected by some sort of Heart Disease in their lifetime. The cost of medicating and providing health care services for people with heart disease grosses over 108 billion dollars each year. Many people have begun to refer to heart disease as a new epidemic that is severely impacting our population.
Today we are speaking with Dr. Andrew Freeman, an expert on Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Freeman graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cornell University with his bachelor’s degree in 1999, then went on to study at SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Science, graduating with Research Honors. In 2006, Dr. Freeman completed his residency in 2006 at Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University, studying Internal Medicine. After completing his residency, he continued his Fellowship at Temple University studying Cardiology.
Join Dr Lee and world renown guest, Dr. Garry Gordon as they provide cutting edge information on strokes, heart and other degenerative diseases.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- MadisonstarMoon (9 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Vindication (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Empress Chi (1 chatters)
- Crossfire (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)