SORT BY Relevancy
We all know the benefits of a good, lengthy workout but with life's busy demands, unfortunately it isn't always possible (every day). Join us as Core Wellness' Dr. Elizabeth Polis shares why a 15 minute workout can be a great one and why it's definitely better than not getting one at all. Will discuss specific workouts and resources.
Join us for this installment of Core Wellness Radio where we get personal with Dr. E and talk to her one-on-one about why she joined physical therapy, began her own practice, and the things that are important to her when working with patients. She will also share tidbits such as the top three most common (and avoidable) issues she sees throughout the practice and simple things people can do to live pain-free. Anyone looking to learn more about Core Wellness should listen in to get a feel for who we are and how we work.
We are going on a workout- not just any workout mind you, but a spiritual one. As Steven Morrison describes it, a spiritual workout is about looking at life- any aspect of life whatsoever- through the lens of universally spiritual concepts such as compassion, presence, gratitude and the law of attraction to name a few.
You probably accept some of these spiritual concepts at some level. But how do you move from belief in these concepts to a regular practice of them? Our Guru, Steven Morrison is here to show us the path from knowing to doing.
Only here on Life is a Sacred Journey. Tune in Thursday 9/11 at 5 pm PDT | 8pm ET.
Listen to some insights by an experienced teacher who has spoken out against Common Core.
Hear how brave men and women are fighting to defend children from the Common Core Standards Initiative. Hear from a parent and child, a former teacher, one who follows the money, one who is a product of no testing and one who has seen where the nation is headed. Get informed, get involved, save your children and at same time you will save your nation. Otherwise the other side will be a dog eat dog society--can you imagine what that would mean to you when your old and gray in need of help? Who will care for you then if you don't care now! Listen and pray hard you find the courage to make a difference.
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel, Diamond and Flash Gotti
Lil' Kim "Hard Core 2k14" Tribute/Review
Jones' debut studio album, Hard Core (1996) was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and spawned three consecutive No. 1 rap hits: "No Time", "Not Tonight (Ladies Night remix)", and "Crush on You", a record for a female rapper. Her following albums, The Notorious K.I.M. (2000) and La Bella Mafia (2003), were certified Platinum, making her the only female rapper besides Missy Elliott to have at least 3 platinum albums. She was featured on the single, "Lady Marmalade", which also had guest vocals by fellow recording artists Mýa, Pink and Christina Aguilera (a remake of the 1975 smash hit, originally recorded by LaBelle) which went to No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, making her the second female rapper to have a No. 1 on that chart. In addition, the remake won two MTV Video Music Awards including Video of the Year, and a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals at the 44th Grammy Awards in 2002. In 2005, she served a yearlong prison sentence for lying to a jury about her friends' involvement in a shooting four years earlier. During her incarceration, her fourth album The Naked Truth was released. She returned to the public eye in 2009 with an appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
SUBSCRIBE and LISTEN to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MYREALTALKRADIO
Vulvodynia...vaginismus...uriniary incontinence...pelvic prolapse. These common yet often debilitating (and often not discussed) female issues can greatly affect women of all ages and all lifestages. Core Wellness is now offering specialized services helping women managing these common problems and we'll be talking each of these issues and what can be done to help remedy them. Listen only mode.
Let's welcome Ted Holloway
He was inspired to write the book 'The 4-Minute Workout after receiving so much feedback from his own personal training clients, friends, and neighbors in my community and network that I have come across. They have been trying to attain their best bodies and optimal fitness by purchasing and following celebrity workouts. He wanted to let people , people like you : working long hours, crazy life schedule . childrend in evening activvities, working a second job, attending church Bible Study, cleaning that was put off on the weekend. too tired to drive to the gym where you are paying a membership, fed up with not being able to focus on yourself... people
HIs goal is to provide a way that you can easily incorporate a 'workout' into the shortest amount of time that would really challenge you, improve your fitness and help you understand that just little changes can have significant impact on your overall health and wellness and ultimate, how you feel about yourself.
State standards and standardized tests are not new concepts and have been part of New Jersey’s education landscape for some time. However there have been recent concerns raised by some community members and educators about Common Core State Standards and PARCC. Why do we need standards and assessment? If we do need them, are the Common Core and PARCC the appropriate standards and assessment? What should districts do to help prepare their students to succeed? Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses these questions and others with Dr. Tracey Severns, the director of student performance at the Mount Olive School District and former chief academic officer for the New Jersey Department of Education.
The one major component of learning is the actual ability to learn. So what is that common core "thing" that does that?
Its not a method, its not a style nor is it another way of looking at a problem. Lets take a look at what is required to bring excellence back to America!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Annahilation (46 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- RRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)