SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for this installment of Core Wellness Radio where we get personal with Dr. E and talk to her one-on-one about why she joined physical therapy, began her own practice, and the things that are important to her when working with patients. She will also share tidbits such as the top three most common (and avoidable) issues she sees throughout the practice and simple things people can do to live pain-free. Anyone looking to learn more about Core Wellness should listen in to get a feel for who we are and how we work.
Listen to some insights by an experienced teacher who has spoken out against Common Core.
Hear how brave men and women are fighting to defend children from the Common Core Standards Initiative. Hear from a parent and child, a former teacher, one who follows the money, one who is a product of no testing and one who has seen where the nation is headed. Get informed, get involved, save your children and at same time you will save your nation. Otherwise the other side will be a dog eat dog society--can you imagine what that would mean to you when your old and gray in need of help? Who will care for you then if you don't care now! Listen and pray hard you find the courage to make a difference.
Vulvodynia...vaginismus...uriniary incontinence...pelvic prolapse. These common yet often debilitating (and often not discussed) female issues can greatly affect women of all ages and all lifestages. Core Wellness is now offering specialized services helping women managing these common problems and we'll be talking each of these issues and what can be done to help remedy them. Listen only mode.
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel, Diamond and Flash Gotti
Lil' Kim "Hard Core 2k14" Tribute/Review
Jones' debut studio album, Hard Core (1996) was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and spawned three consecutive No. 1 rap hits: "No Time", "Not Tonight (Ladies Night remix)", and "Crush on You", a record for a female rapper. Her following albums, The Notorious K.I.M. (2000) and La Bella Mafia (2003), were certified Platinum, making her the only female rapper besides Missy Elliott to have at least 3 platinum albums. She was featured on the single, "Lady Marmalade", which also had guest vocals by fellow recording artists Mýa, Pink and Christina Aguilera (a remake of the 1975 smash hit, originally recorded by LaBelle) which went to No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, making her the second female rapper to have a No. 1 on that chart. In addition, the remake won two MTV Video Music Awards including Video of the Year, and a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals at the 44th Grammy Awards in 2002. In 2005, she served a yearlong prison sentence for lying to a jury about her friends' involvement in a shooting four years earlier. During her incarceration, her fourth album The Naked Truth was released. She returned to the public eye in 2009 with an appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
SUBSCRIBE and LISTEN to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MYREALTALKRADIO
The one major component of learning is the actual ability to learn. So what is that common core "thing" that does that?
Its not a method, its not a style nor is it another way of looking at a problem. Lets take a look at what is required to bring excellence back to America!
We all know the benefits of a good, lengthy workout but with life's busy demands, unfortunately it isn't always possible (every day). Join us as Core Wellness' Dr. Elizabeth Polis shares why a 15 minute workout can be a great one and why it's definitely better than not getting one at all. Will discuss specific workouts and resources.
Mike Moon joins us tonight to talk about the upcoing veto override session beginning Sep 11. The legislature has already overriden one of the governor's vetoes (income tax reduction). Which ones will they consider overrides for in September. Join us tonight as Rep. Moon comes live from the campaign trail to answer your questions.
Then, Dr. Mary Byrne joins us to discuss common core in Missouri. We will talk about the dangers of Common Core and HB 1490.
And, of course, Dave and Mike Slack will kcik around favorite topics of the week.
Join us at 7PM Missouri Tiem. Call and participate in the discussion at 347-677-1835.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A growing number of states are canceling and opting out on Common Core education standards.
* An exclusive interview with Anita Stapleton, founder of Stop Common Core Colorado.
* Ralph Reed of the Faith and Freedom Coalition on how to mobilize churches to the elections.
Join us with Irene Sophia, Certified Ageless Grace Educator and owner owner of Cotton Clouds as we talk about fitness for everyone and its importance in brain health and the aging process. Ageless Grace is a fitness and wellness program created by Denise Medved. The program consists of 21 simple exercise tools designed for all ages and abilities. These tools emphasize a different anti-aging technique, support joint mobility and flexibility, right-left brain coordination, kinesthetic learning, cognitive function, systemic health, balance and confidence.
Check into Irene's business Cotton Clouds and Irene's Ageless Grace page.
Click on the link for a YouTube Video from Denise.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (118 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)