SORT BY Relevancy
An insightful conversation with Phillip McKenzie, General Manager for Copia Communications.
An in-depth conversation with Matthew Tippins, Director of Marketing for SuperClubs: The World's Favorite Super-Inclusive Resorts.
Matthew discusses the value of offering guests quality Wi-Fi service, complemented by expert staff and top resources from Copia Communications.
Join us Tonight @ 8pm
Topic: Giving Is The Best Communications. Genesis 9:12-14
12.And GOD added: This is the sign of the covenant that I am giving between me and you and every living soul that is with you,for generations to time idenfinite.
13. My rainbow I do give in the cloud,and must serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14.And it shall occur that when I bring a cloud over the earth, then the rainbow will certainly appear in the cloud.
Show Date: 5/31/2015
Show Times: 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst
To voice your thoughts, CALL: 213.559.2995
Welcome to the Altus State & Local Tax and Advisory Podcast Series. Today, we are speaking with Brad Gorski, a Senior Director with Altus Group, about key personal property tax legislative bills and initiatives in Georgia.
Join me this Friday at 11 a.m. E.S.T. for the latest in Astrology news, metaphysical happenings, conspiracy, Sports Astrology and spiritual news. At WithInsights radio we try to bring you the best guests in the spiritual and metaphysical community each week.
You can find me at WWW.TWOFISHESASTROLOGY.COM
My guest this week is Cindy Riggs.http://cindyriggs.com/
with Universal Channel Cindy Riggs
Cindy has been meeting and communicating with extraterrestrial beings for nearly 20 years, such as Pleiadeans, Andromedans, Sirians, Orions, Draconians, Annunaki and many more. Cindy will share fascinating information she has learned from these high-level beings, and perhaps channel one or more during the show!
My guest this week is Cindy Riggs.http://cindyriggs.com/
Wednesday, May 27 at 2:00 pm, Strictly Business with Mike Thompson. Mike is the Director of the Instructional Design and Media Services as well as adjunct faculty with the University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College. He has over 25 years’ experience working in both the TV and Radio Communications Fields. He will discuss the overall goals of the Communication majors and how these can lead to a rewarding future.
Sisters Chat is back and have we got a great show planned for you! Over the last several months, there have been several high-profile police incidents involving the death of young black men including the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, the 45-year-old homeless man killed by LAPD last month, the death of Eric Garner who died as a result of police using a choke hold, and most recently, the forceful arrest of UVA student Martese Johnson who was left beaten and bloodied on the sidewalk outside a bar near campus. These are only a few of the recent violent confrontations between black males and police.
The deaths of these men, the call for investigations and seemingly no one being held accountable for the taking of innocent lives, a new battle cry has arisen in the continue fight for justice and equal civil rights. The battle cry, "Black Lives Matter," has been heard in rallies from California to New York City and many cities in between.
The Sisters Chat panel will talk about the "Black Lives Matter" movement, what it means to our communities and if there will be a new crop of black leaders that emerge from this new threat.
Join us on Wed., April 15 at 6 p.m. for Sisters Chat only on Stovall & Hoggard Communications Network on blogtalk radio. Call to join the conversation at 1-914-338-1541.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point Hot Topics live on air Wednesdays at 8pm (EST) and syndicated via TruLight Radio Saturdays at 3pm (SAST) (9am EST & 2pm GMT).
- PanAm Games:
* The Closing Updates;
- Voices of the Nations (VON) 2015 PraiseFest at Yonge & Dundas Square on August 1, 2015:
* Live on air interview with Pastor Peter Ruparelia of Voices of the Nations (VON):
* Live on air interview with Gospel Dancehall Reggae Recording Artist DJ Evangelist on the Caribbean Segment of the Voices of the Nations (VON) 2015 PraiseFest;
* The musical stylings of some of the amazing international gospel reggae and gospel soca recording artists performing at the Voices of the Nations (VON) 2015 PraiseFest Gospel Segment such as Jermaine Cowan and Minister Kay Morris;
- Our annual Gospelbana celebration in honour of Toronto's Caribana and Barbados' Crop Over Caribbean Festivals. Caribbean Gospel Music from around the world with artists such as Emrand Henry, Eddie Neblett, Jadee, Rizon, Mr.J, Toronto Mass Choir, Gozzy and many others;
- Some other fun favourites from the Reggae & Soca world music.
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.
Today my guest is Mary Schmidt-Krebs. MESA Integrated Marketing, Inc. is an award winning San Diego public relations firm that has been providing a wide range of PR, special events, promotions and communications strategies to a variety of clients since 1998. The agency helps companies get the right message to the right audience efficiently and effectively. They offer strategic counsel, proven experience, fundamental expertise, and high ethical standards. MESA works with a team of associates who have the creativity to generate big ideas while giving essential attention to the small details that make them work.
MESA has created successful public relations and communications programs for a diverse set of clients on local, regional and national levels. The agency and its team work with clients and companies in the consumer, business-to-business, franchise, restaurant, theme park, agricultural, software technology, sporting goods, health care, travel and telecommunications industries.
The agency offers services in public and media relations, media training, community relations, special event development, promotions, public affairs and non-profit support.