SORT BY Relevancy
This will be the last episode of the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show! Chef Alex is sad to announce that he is retiring the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show. This was the show that started it all for Alex Cardinale. I started the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show 2 years ago to this day, and fast forward to now, I love Blogtalkradio and am hosting 2 awesome shows that will become famous like the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show. This was the show that created my most interesting and awesome chapter of my life!
I will discuss why I started the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show, I will discuss why I am retiring this show, I will discuss my new cooking show series, and I will give thanks to those who helped the CCCS become the success it is, and more!
Call in at 1 646-716-6458 to say good bye to Chef Alex!
PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW SHOW HERE: ( THIS IS WHERE COOKING WITH ALEX CARDINALE WILL AIR)
Join Lori with a chat about one of the most heart warming foods, SOUPS. A wide variety of flavors and textures come to life in oone pot. Veggie, meat, chunky, puree, Cream, broth, well you get the picture, how do you like it. Quick and easy, frugal and fun, the world of soup is vast. Got show ideas or questions, give Lori a call,352-812-0258. Or send her a ,message, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Lori with a chat about the very polarizing family dish Chili. Is it green, white, or red. Beans, pasta, pork, beef. You get the point. Oh yah, hot, mild, garlicy or not. Coming off a Chili Cook off in Apopka Florida, we'll visit this big pot of goodness!!!
Join Lori this week as she talks about cooking competitions!!! NO, not that pressure, Pressure Cookers, the original 30 minute meals. Cookbook pick of the day will be revealed. We'll look at all the basics to help you make good choices for a GREAT kitchen experience. Remember to visit our FaceBook Page, CookingNetwork.Club and our website: www.cookingnetwork.club. Call in number is 347-989-1121. Show atarts at 9AM EST, hope you can join us!!! Feel free to message Lori with any questions or show ideas. Interested in sponsoring the show or advertising, contact Lori direct at 352-812-0258. This weeks show is sponsored by Barn Goddess BBQ.
A quick chat about the GrillGrate Company and their products, GrillGrate and GriddleGrate. How they work and what you can do with them. Check out Brad Barret's company on line and tell him the Barn Goddess, Lori Frazee sent you. Next week at this time our Review Dude will start his regularly schedule show.
Join Lori as she chat about that New's Years Resolution so many people make, to lose weight. Maybe we can help ourselves and our families by making the right choices in the kitchen. BUT, how about eating out, we can win there too. Cookbook choice of the week will be revealed. Call in number is 347-989-1121. Please feel free to contact Lori direct at email@example.com or by phone 352-812-0258. Hope you can listen in!!!
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val- Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Corny Bean Pie and healing the adrenals. Micro Val’s personal story on overcoming adrenal exhaustion and tips. Call in to ask questions about healthy cooking, diet, food for positive health and your healthy cooking questions at, 646-378-0378! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the importance of measuring in cooking, decorating, and life.
Brenda and Nina with Melody's help are going to be talking about cooking? How to get past the fear of cooking by using your imagination? How do you get past your fear in the kitchen? Substitutions can you do it? If you don't like something do you leave it out or add something else? Once you get comfortable with your kitchen the skies the limit. Cooking is one thing but what about baking? Can you add or delete some ingredients? Stay tuned we hope to improve your friendliness with your kitchen.
or join us on facebook
Please join Marsha Casper Cook and her guests William Maltese and Pam Hoffman on February 24 at 6PM PST 7PM MT 8PM CST 9PM EST. Pam and Willam have taken their mothers recipes and created a terrific cook book, Mom's Home Cooking.
This is going to be a terrific show and so much fun!
The mission of The World of Ink Network is to share resources that introduce tips, products and services to help strengthen, support, and challenge those who love writing and the written word.
The World of Ink Network hopes to bring not only authors, illustrators and publishing together, but also to help them reach their readership through an adventure in the World of Ink.
We invited you to post comments and questions in the chatroom.
For more info about the World Of Ink -
You have tuned in to Cooking with Miss Brooks where I get to share my love for cooking with you.
I share my recipes, ideas, restaurant reviews and so much more.
Todays show I will be talking about getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday and what yummy ideas I have for you for recipes and cocktails.
Cooking with Miss Brooks airs every Monday 11am PST / 2pm EST live only on Dollhouse Radio.
Join Lori as she shares her secret to the BEST Bread Pudding you'll EVER make and eat. We all know it from when we were kids, now let's revisit it!!! My latest one is the White Chocolate Bacon Bread Pudding!!! We'll mix it up with differnt ingredients. Contact Lori direct at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit and like her pages on FaceBook, CookingNetwork.club, Barn Goddess BBQ & More, Barn Goddess BBQ, and At Your Service Marion County!!!! CookBook pic of the day will be revealed. Hope you can listen it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (75 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (49 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Voice Your Time (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)