SORT BY Relevancy
Your host is Rena Goff. Rena will read from the 1912 cookbook for little girls titled The Mary Frances Cook Book: Adventures among the Kitchen People, Part III.
"Friend" Old Cookbooks by hitting the Like button at facebook.com/oldcookbooks
Your host is Rena Goff. Rena will read from the 1912 cookbook for little girls titled The Mary Frances Cook Book: Adventures among the Kitchen People. Part II.
"Friend" Old Cookbooks by hitting the Like button at facebook.com/oldcookbooks
The joy of Italian Food and Italian Cooking comes through in Domenica's voice. We talk about her 5 amazing cookbooks: The Glorious Vegetables of Italy, The Glorious Pasta of Italy, Big Night In - More than 100 Wonderful Recipes for Feeding Family and Friends Italian-Style, The Glorious Soups and Stews of Italy, and Rustic Italian.
We talk about what makes Italian food so wonderful for your heart and soul, how to enjoy the simpler things that Italy delivers, and how you're now able to find many more Italian vegetables here in the U.S.
Domenica also shares her love of her region of Abruzzo and why her tours are a great way to enjoy Italy's greenest region. From hilltops dotted with castles to the beaches Abruzzo is the place to be. It's also home to my most favorite Italian wine.
Visit www.domenicacooks.com to learn all about her cookbooks, her tours, and Domenica.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Josh Pfeiffer - Award-winning Pop/Jazz singer
- Craig Avery – Author & Host of ‘The Craig Avery Show’ on Channel Radio in England.
- Corey Poirier – Author, Radio Host, and Musician, Corey will discuss his new album ‘Evil Anthems’
- Florida Frenz & Shelah Moss – Florida is the teen author of ‘How to Be Human: Diary of an Autistic Girl’, Shelah is an Autism specialist.
- Lisa Grey – Author of Pink Kitchen Cookbooks.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein – Husband-wife food & wine experts, Ruth is the author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’.
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
in Self Help
3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 646-727-1711)
Viki Winterton interviews Lisa Meisels!
Lisa is a Food Sensitivity and Empowerment Coach. Her background as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Food Expert and Certified Holistic Life Coach allows Lisa to help her clients find the answers to help end physical and emotional pain and suffering and take back control of their lives.
She has been in the health and wellness industry for over 25 years working in numerous settings educating a variety of audiences on health, food and nutrition. Lisa has collaborated with physicians, insurance companies and clinics to develop weight management programs and has spoken to numerous public and community members on health, food and nutrition.
Lisa is a published author and has written cookbooks focusing on healthy living for specific ethnic cultures. She continues to write community-related articles in the field of wellness, which are published in her local paper and used by skilled nursing and rehabilitation providers. In addition, Lisa has taught at the college level and continues to mentored many students in the field of food and nutrition.
Ayoe and Bob Lai are the wife and husband cooking duo behind the cooking blog threemorebites.com. They have also published two cookbooks through Rocket Science Productions (rocketscienceproductions.com). Those cookbooks are Cozy Cooking and Three Weddings and a Homeymoon.
Ayoe is originally from Denmark and Bob is from Taiwan. They met, fell in love, and currently reside in Vancouver, Canada. This means that both cookbooks and their blog feature easy-to-make dishes and favorites from around the world to please any palatte.
Some unique features of both cookbooks is the personal stories Ayoe and Bob share behind each recipe. For instance, Cozy Cooking is broken into sections with foods from their childhoods, from their single days, to now their married cooking adventures. Three Weddings and a Honeymoon is broken up and told through the story of their three weddings (they are an international couple, remember) and their honeymoon.
Each recipe is also expertly photgraphed by Bob himself, so everyone can see exactly what dish they are making. And recipes vary from appitizers to entrees, to desserts! Also, throughout both books are QR code links to videos of Ayoe and Bob offering cooking tips and tricks.
Please enjoy this interview of Ayoe and Bob Lai and you can purchase their cookbooks (softback or ebook) from RSPLaunchPad.com.
Sunday, July 20, 8 pm ET The Best of The Halli Casser-Jayne Show brings you Celebrity Chef and author of a delicious, joyride of a memoir No Experience Necessary: The Culinary Odyssey of Chef Norman Van Aken. Norman Van Aken is known as the founding father of New World Cuisine, a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, African, and American flavors. He is also known internationally for introducing the concept of “Fusion” to the culinary world. The only Floridian inducted into the prestigious James Beard list of “Who’s Who in American Food and Beverage,” his restaurant, Norman’s, was nominated as a finalist for the James Beard Foundation’s “Best Restaurant in America.” He has also been a James Beard Foundation semi-finalist for “Best Chef in America.” Van Aken has published five cookbooks: Feast of Sunlight, The Exotic Fruit Book, Norman’s New World Cuisine, New World Kitchen, and My Key West Kitchen. No Experience Necessary spans twenty-plus years of the culinary renegade and pioneering restaurateur’s career, offering a uniquely personal, highly-entertaining under-the-tablecloth view of the high stakes world of American cuisine, told with wit, insight, and great affection by a natural storyteller. With an abundance of marquee names, incuding Emerill Lagasse, Tennessee Williams, Jimmy Buffet and Julia Child, Van Aken's memoir is as byzantine as a Russian novel but lots more fun.
Race Across America solo women's champion Janice Sheufelt, solo RAAM competitor PJ Lingley and Race Across the West 2 x relay team Pactimo/FOURdot Racing were just a few of those who competed using mainly Skratch and meals made from "The Feed Zone" and "Feed Zone Portables" cookbooks. They are joined this evening by the creator of Skratch and co-author of the above mentinoed cookbooks Dr. Allen Lim for a discussion of nutrition for endurance events.
“I fell, now I am up, dusted off and ready!” This is Evelyn Sanches’ motto. Bronx born and raised, Evelyn discovered her love for food when she opened up a cookbook at the age of nine. Her mother became her greatest inspiration when she would have Evelyn help her cook in the kitchen and her first dish was Welch Rarebit. As she grew older, her inspiration list grew…with the likes of Julia Child, Jacques Pepin and the galloping gourmet. This Bronxite Nuyorican often found herself in libraries looking at different cookbooks...and at the age of 13, baked and sold pound cakes….thus sky-rocketing her love for baking. Her love for all cultures has broadened her love for food. As an adult, she moved to New Orleans where she unintentionally picked up the accent, along with the love for Cajun cooking. Now, lost in Connecticut, this Bronx Native is writing a cookbook of her own…blending in her culture with those she loves so much!! “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” ? Julia Child
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
Ava Bleu lives and loves in the Midwest, countering bitter winters with smooth jazz and tasty edibles. Ava Bleu is the author of the contemporary romantic comedy, The Diva of Peddler’s Creek, and Glorious Sunset, an edgy inspirational romance with a time-traveling king, an angel and a love for the ages. Ava can be found in bookstores and the public library camped next to the cookbooks and/or on the town keeping an eye out for hero-material. She can also be found at her website.
in Self Help
Chef Elliott Presents: CELEBRITY CHEF JERNARD WELLS
Chef Elliott is honored to share the technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague, THE FOOD NETWORK’S “CUT THROAT KITCHEN” WINNER: Celebrity Chef Jernard Wells.
Chef Jernard describes his cuisine as “Cajun with Southern flair!” He is the co-owner of Chattanooga Wing Company and Le’Mont’s Southern Cuisine with Chef Jernard, and CEO of Le’ Chef Amours Haute Cuisine LLC where he manufactures his own line of spices, sauces, marinades and exotic seasonings. Available online and retail stores across the USA including Wholefoods, Enzos, and Village Market.
Affectionately known as “Le Chef Amour” aka “Tha Love Chef”, Wells enjoys traveling the United States, teaching the art of “love cooking” to couples at conferences and conventions. Locally, he is a proud supporter of the non-profit organization, “First Things First”, which teaches couples about love and working through marital issues. He has authored two best-selling cookbooks “88 Ways to Her Heart-Cooking for Lovers” and “Breakthrough, Weight of Expectations 2 Family Values”. Both are available on amazon.com and at Barnes & Noble.
Join them, as Chef Elliott and CHEF JERNARD discuss THEIR LATEST projects, tour info and personal journeys in the industry. Call 347-989-8384 to listen via mobile, press 1 to ask a question or make a comment. To listen online, log onto www.ChefElliottEntSol.info. This will be available on-demand, immediately after the show airs. Thank you for your loyalty and support!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)