SORT BY Relevancy
In 2006 she co-founded Poetic Advisory, LLC. as well as founded the Annual Juneteenth Culturefest in Montgomery, AL... And in 2012 she produced and directed a year-long mini-tour of Ntozake Shange’s "For colored girls who have considered suicide when the rainbow is enuf". A Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault survivor; Author, Poet and Motivational Speaker; Joi is an advocate who teaches workshops on how to heal through writing.
Join Host Tracy L. Bell at 6:30 p.m. on "Conversations Of A Sistah" as she sits down with Joi Miner to discuss her books, her passions and latest novel, "Side Piece Chronicles".
Karen Tucker, Author of the children's book "Brown Little Me" will be having "Conversations" with host Tracy L. Bell on why a "Black Friday" Boycott is necessary. Why it is important and crucial for "People of Color" or a "People with purpose" to combine in abstaining from, or prevent dealings with consumers or government, as a means of intimidation or coercion.
Join us"LIVE" on the air at 6:30 PM as we take your calls on this subject at 917-889-7872. This conversation starts as the holiday season of spending take flight.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes you to this edition of Conversations Daily News featuring your news headlines, music from our Artist of the Week Thom Shepherd and our Entertainment Spotlight featuring musician Robert Miller from Project Grand Slam.
Join Host Tracy L. Bell, live at 6:30 PM EST on "Conversations Of A Sistah" as she sits down with Auhor Theresa Hodge, who just released a multicultural best seller, "Noelle’s Rock" A BWWM Holiday Romance.
Theresa Hodge is an Alabama native - loving mother, wife, sister, aunt and friend who loves to read almost as much as she loves to write fictional stories. She has found writing to be therapeutic, especially during the loss of her oldest sister from breast cancer, which birthed her first book series, Ask Me Again. If Theresa can bring a smile to your face and encourage someone else along her journey, she considers it a blessing beyond measure.
Her first multicultural romance novel, was released on October 15, 2015.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month!
Join Host Tracy L. Bell on "Conversations Of A Sistah" as she welcomes back Ms. Katrina Walker, an outstanding example of how to beat the odds when they are stacked against you. An entrepreneur, philanthropist, and motivator, she took being a witness to cultural, domestic, and financial turmoil and converted it as her motivational tool to fight victimhood.
Walker went from being a struggling teen bride, to a divorced mother of four, to a trailblazer who has over 25 years built thriving enterprises; including a 24-hour day care center, multiple real estate holdings, a record label, and state-of-the-art recording studio. Through it all she's a winner!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (86 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (25 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Steven King (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (4 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (3 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)