SORT BY Relevancy
Appearances are not always what they seem. In this show, Bill and Rick discuss the various factors that go into the mix when ascertaining the true classification of an individual as an employee vs. an independent contractor. While we might normally think its either a verbal or contractual agreement that determines status, when challenged by one of the party’s, there are several measuring sticks courts will look at in order to determine the true intent of the parties. Its not as simple as merely issuing a 1099 or W-2. If you are in need of help in your business, and you are thinking about engaging someone’s assistance, this show will explore the information you’ll need to determine the direction and understanding required to ensure both the status of that individual as well as your obligations to him/her, as either an employee or independent contractor.
Hot Tubs, Pool Builder Chambersburg, PA 717-264-4373 - Portable Spa Clearance Sale, http://www.flohrpools.com/caldera-spas.html Best Hot Tub and Spas Prices in Chambersburg, PA on New, Hot Tubs, Used Hot Tubs, Used Spas, Above Ground Pools, Pool Building and contracting, 17201, 17202
For more information give us a call at 717-264-4373 or go to http://www.flohrpools.com/caldera-spas.html/
The Solution for Sleep Problems From Fibromyalgia? Try Soaking in A Hot Tub!
Why Do We Need Sleep?
A proper night’s rest is the key to helping reduce and control symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Soaking in a Hot Tub Signals the Body It’s Time to Rest
Use a hot tub an hour or so before bed to slowly cool your body.
Set the Scene For Sleep
Use your bed only for sleeping - save the reading, working and watching television for the couch.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub to help improve their overall health and well-being, Flohr Pools is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time to reserve their spot.
Consumers wanting to get more information are encouraged to download a copy of their free Hot Tub or Pool Buyer’s Guide Call 717-264-4373 or go to: http://FlohrPools.com. 1350 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg, PA 17202
Hot Tub Dealer Chambersburg, PA
Pool Contractor Chambersburg, PA
Bordentown School -volunteers needed - restoration underway with volunteer electrical contractor John White! A museum on the once thriving black school's cam[us kknown as The Tuskegee of The North is John's Mission.
The Bordentown school, was originally established in 1886 by Rev. W. A. Rice, a minister of the African Methodist Episcopal Church, as a private institution under the name of New Brunswick Technical School. It was later called "The Ironsides Normal School." in honor of Commodore Stewart the benefactor of t Bordentown's Campus, his 350 acre estate .
Reverend Walter A.S. Rice of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in New Brunswick founded the Bordentown School in 1876 as New Brunswick Technical Institute a privately supported educational entity. Reverend Rice’s mission was to educate African American students of both sexes and train them “in such industries as shall enable them to become self-supporting”. The school was founded just five years after the famous Tuskegee Institute in Alabama was formed. It was known as the Tuskegee of The North"
The school relocated to Bordentown City in 1886, where it was shrewdly renamed and incorporated as the New Jersey Manual Training and Industrial School for Colored Youth. The name change from Technical Institute to Manual Training was an insult to the founders and it was the beginning of the propaganda campaign against black educational institutions, as a continuation of slave labor. The donor of the property, Commander Stewart, the oldest enlistee in the Civil War and an Irish activist demanded in his will that his property be used for training purposes- the State of New Jersey believes they meet the requirements, insofar as they offer training courses to their detainees.
Hiring the right person for the right job, whether a contractor or an employee, is a task that all entrepreneurs will find themselves doing again and again. How do you know when to fire a contractor and when to hire an employee? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Hiring your first employee brings with it areas of compliance If you are not sure what the rules are it could cost you money and fines.
Hear the 7 tips which help you distinguish between an employee an Independent Contractor.
Tune in to "A Moment of Clarity" with Dr. Devereaux Thursday at 7:00pm.
Have you thought of trying something different but don’t want to give up your current position? Do you love what you do, but want to augment your skills? Do you like to network with other professionals in your industry? Listen in as America’s Dental Hygienist Shirley Gutkowski RDH, BSDH and host of Crosslink Radio discusses independent contractor positions in Dental with the Business Monday Crosslink Radio Producer Gaylene Baker RDH, MBA. Exactly what is an Independent Contractor, how does someone prepare for such a position, and what can some of the pit falls be?
Season 1 | Episode 2
Here at CBEC FIRM, we are doing our part to help improve leaders in business and hard-working individuals through financial education.
Independent Contractor or Employee - Know the difference.
Are you being misclassified as an employee by an employer? Get answers on today's episode of Facts Decoded made simple.
Twitter @cbecfirm Website www.cbecfirm.com Audience polled via LoopApp
in Real Estate
Contractor Justin Escajeda will be discussing how to select and manage a contractor for home renovations or total property rehab. Justin is a licensed contractor in Pennsylvania and also a real estate investor. He understands both sides of the equation.
SC&H Capital recently issued its quarterly Government Contractor Market update, which featured some interesting insights into the state of the GC marketplace.
Today, we are speaking with Matt Roberson, a Principal with SC&H Capital, about the state of the GC marketplace, as well as other M&A trends.
Kevin O’Driscoll of RIY Business Group Inc explains how a Business Coach often acts in a role similar to a General Contractor.
We add new content daily! Listen on iTunes: iTunes.ExitcoachRadio.com .
When considering the status of individuals supporting the organization, deciding between a contractor and an employee is not a simple question to resolve. While the "advantages" of avoiding full time employees may be appealing, the dangers of inappropriate classification cannot be ignered.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (79 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (40 chatters)
- The Dream1 (31 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- NTEB (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (0 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (0 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (0 chatters)