SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien as they discuss a piece of contract law known as the survival clause.
The survival clause is used to describe a contract clause that remains in effect, or is still valid, after the end of the agreement. These clauses include limitations of liability, non-disclosure/confidentiality, non-solicitation, non-competition, indemnities and insurance provisions.
A survival clause is necessary if there are any clauses that one of the parties wishes to have remain in effect after the termination of the agreement.
Join Hosts Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien as they discuss Contract Law Integration, and specifically, boilerplates.
It has been said that every contract is made of two parts: the boilerplate and the important stuff i. For many lawyers, boilerplate has become the drafting equivalent of wallpaper -it looks nice, is always around, but after a while you don’t notice it any more. Black’s Law Dictionary defines “boilerplate” as:
"Language which is used commonly in documents having a definite meaning in the same context without variation; used to describe standard language in a legal document that is identical in instruments of a like nature."
There are a few key considerations that must be a part of a contract in order for it to stand up in court. They are a) offer, b) acceptance, and c) consideration. Any objections to an orginal offer constitutes a counter offer, not acceptance, which initiates a whole new contract. Consideration must also be a part of it, and this consists of something of value or something to be deemed as having value by the two parties.
Tune in as Kevin Hunter and Jeff O'Brien dig into Contract Law and it's elements over the next few weeks.
Please join Professor Griff & ZaZa Ali as we welcome Brother KhemsaNu to discuss the importance of contracts, understanding law, and a number of other things; Including sovereignty, Moors, birth certificates, and whatever questions our callers may have. The call in # is 347-633-9644. 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Peace.
Welcome to another wonderful experience in the classrooom with your Instructor Maria Monica Oretgon for Legal Terminology and Contract Laws. These classes will be taught in Spanish. To be successful in this class please be sure that you have your required materials. If you have questions of your Instructor please send them in an email. To receive attendance credit for this class you will need to send the Instructor an email with the flag attendance word.
Thank you for attending classe and have a great class!
We get what we OBSERVE says Dr. Jim Alvino in this weeks show. Building on the concept he first introduced in his widely-acclaimed book, Explorers Guide to the Law of Attraction. Join Jim Alvino this week as he reveals more of his LOO principle and how it relates to attracting the life or business you desire. Want to hear and meet Dr. Alvino live? Go to http://www.loaevent.com to purchase your ticket.
When you have broken the law you have broken a contract.
Contract = Law
We will be discussing the ways to exist in a contract.
Breaking down the spell of authority...or lack thereof. The explaination of Acceptance for Value and Return for Value concept.
Those that have ears shall hear...those that have eyes shall see.
Listen in as we get it in right here on Fish Net Radio 9:30 pm!
What is Offer and acceptance?What is the mechanics of contract Law?What is meant by a debt?How do we get cease and desist?How do we refuse or stop a Court summons?How do we cancel a Traffic ticket?How do you claim your house free and clear?These questions and more will be addressedTo access the most powerful library in the United Statesgo to http://www.tarhakaarchives.org/To register with your own Government go tohttp://www.moorishamericangov.org/
CONTRACT LAW! TUNE INTO CIVIL ALERT! For a Full Circle Discussion About Contracts and Current Happenings. Present will be Chayil Yahweh, "Mr. Fix It!"
What are the elements of a contract? How should one enforce a contract that has been violated? What does the Constitution have to say about the obligation of contracts? Do contracts have to be officially dissolved by a particular party or does it just dissapate automatically. What is the power of endorsement and the reservation of rights? In addition we will address Dekalb County (Georgia) recent activity in reopening Code Enforcement Cases that had been dismissed from over 4 years ago. They are now collecting hundreds of dollars for issues that had already been dismissed (i.e. grass height, etc.) Be sure to have your pen and paper ready!
Civil Alert Rising Informative, Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening 858.357.8450 Option 1 to Ask/Speak Twitter: @civilalertworld Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (0 chatters)