SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today we are speaking with Paul Cruthfield, Director of Sales Engineering at Tenable Network Security, about continuous monitoring and federal agencies.
We have ACCESS into God’s presence by the Holy Spirit because of the work Jesus did at Calvary. His blood has opened up the door into the very throne room of the Father. It is the Holy Spirit who takes us into His presence. The blood has cleansed us. The Spirit has sealed us. Then He empowers us to go into the presence of the Majesty on high.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, June 11, 2014, from 6:30-7:00 pm ET for radio, 7:00-8:00 pm ET for the Twitter chat.
Last week we talked about how to have a transformative onboarding experience for new hires, and this week we’re talking about the power of workforce culture and continuous talent mobility.
According to 2013 SuccessFactors WFA Benchmarking Data, normal voluntary turnover is 8.9% annually compared with 18.8% voluntary turnover for hires with their first year of employment. That’s more than double.
It’s no wonder companies struggle to retain top talent from the moment the ink is dry on the new hire paperwork. Plus, once onboarded, networked and contributing, every single employee is a perpetual candidate and a growth opportunity for the company at large. In turn, providing a continuous mobility experience to your workforce that includes the flexibility to dial up and down their level of contribution, while ensuring they’re career paths are personalized growth opportunities, are the keys to retaining knowledge and your competitive edge.
Why look outside first when you already have an internal talent community and referral network? You invest a lot in your talent up front and to lose them quickly because of little to no nurturing empowers your competitors, not your company.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about the power of workforce culture and continuous talent mobility with this week’s guest: Tracey Arnish, SVP of Talent at SAP.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
A New Way of Being
Hosted by Avatar Galextra
Topic: Continuous Abuse
About A New Way of Being :
a new way of being is a way of thinking that brings Serenity to all, in a clear, focused, and helpful way that does not diminish your rights, or de value the principles of all.
And if those abuses against women and men goes unchecked, and unattended it will head for destruction after a short period of time. This is the course you are on as a So-ciety.
We are equals forever my human brothers and sisters and now is the time for us to come together and be there for each other.
Call in to listen:
A New Way of Being
Hosted by Avatar Galextra: (347) 826-7142
In the month of February, we are focusing on the Cyber Security Lifecycle. In particular, we are talking to Iron Bow partners about the critical aspects of a security strategy that will enable resiliency and ensure the continuity of operations in the face of imminent cyber threats. Today, we are talking to Jack Daniel of Tenable Security who discusses key insights into the role that discovery plays in an overall security strategy.
From detecting anomalies in your IT environment to the importance of continuous monitoring related to FISMA compliance, Daniel provides the knowledge needed on how organizations can best deal with a new level of network compromises.
Be sure to listen to the full podcast below.
Ben Franklin had it wrong: compound interest isn’t the best thing on Earth, continuous income is.
I am honored to have the King of Continuous Income, who's been called "an online marketing expert" by the Los Angeles times join me this week to show you how to create a business model that brings cash to your bank account.
A New Way of Being Hosted by Avatar Galextra:
Continuous Persecution In The Home
Call in to listen to A New Way of Being :
Hello my followers, audience and listeners a like. I felt there was some new information that needed to be continued about my story that occurred today and thought it could be vital to others. Please listen to this part after you listen to Date Rape Friday.
Join Huggy Sheer & Tina Q
--part of our UP ALL NIGHT SUMMER PODCAST FESTIVAL!
New dramas that pop in, in our lives all the time! Total parody of a name by the way, just poking fun at silly ways of viewing free speech & podcasting, in a free society, of course the western world which we all happen to live in.
We talk about friendships gone sour, a continuation of the previous show, & we really talk about people even in our lives that just don't seem to care, and are just there wasting our time and the time of others around them & what to do about them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- DDP Radio (42 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- canadianglen (22 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (11 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (9 chatters)
- Hex Education (9 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)