SORT BY Relevancy
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
Rendering your prospects with timely and relevant content and engaging then in a collaborative conversation about their goals, problems and/or needs will conjure a unique relationship with you and your brand. In order for your business to profitability evolve, you must strategically blend your content marketing approach into your overall business strategy. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
Anas Bahsas is Head of product management Toyota - Telematics in Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel Company. He has more than 10 years of experience in Software management for enterprise , has been head of project management office and led large software implementation projects in his company.
Anas traveled from Saudi Arabia to attend Product Bootcamp SF, Startup Product Summit SF2 and ProductCampSF October 10-12, 2013
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO welcomes back nationally renowned business coach BARRY ELMS. This exciting and dynamic new program will show you how to maximize performance and secure a rewarding career in this very challenging economy.
• How to outperform everyone
• How to be organized and efficient
• How to set realistic and challenging goals
• How to be motivated to peak performance
• How to be a strong and effective negotiator
• How to develop great relationships with customers and colleagues
During this exciting, fun filled program Barry Elms will share with you how to make the most of your chosen career, enabling you to earn respect from your colleagues, build strong relationships with customers and clients, achieve maximum results and reap the rewards of a successful career.
*Maximize Results *Improve relationships *Create more Solutions
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC (CCMA)
Normally, MSOL sponsors regular get togethers for staff, faculty, students and alums to discuss articles that focus on relevant leadership topics. Today, Dr. Jim Dittmar convenes a panel of distinguished alumni to discuss an article from the MITSLoan Management Review entitied, "The Question Every Project Team Should Answer." The subheading of the article's title states: "Many projects fail because they are launched without a clearly articulated reason why they're being pursued. Exploring the four dimensions of compelling 'why statement' can improve a project's chances of success. Joining Dr. Dittmar are MSOL graduates Wayne Unks and Neil Brem from Cohort 80, Lynn Rodden from Cohort 71, and Megan Monstwil from Cohort 78. Listen or call in and join the fun as these grads talk about what they learned about project managment from this article.
Brainrants from Brainmates Inaugural Show with Adrienne Tan, Nick Coster and Natalie Yan-Chatonsky "New and Old Product Management", language was raised at the 2013 Product Management Festival in Zurich. 1. Is there such a thing as Old and New Product Management? 2. Why is this language emerging? 3. What does it mean for the Product profession? 4. What benefits does it drive? 5. What are the issues when we use this language? http://www.brainmates.com @brainmates music "Hurricane" intro courtesy of @BlameSally
By now, if you've been online long enough, you've heard, Content is King. And, it is. How is your content marketing coming along?
In this episode you'll learn a few tips and tricks for effective Content Marketing. So grab a pen and paper, or your tablet and get ready to discover how you can increase your online visibility through your content.
the IT Professional Development Toolkit program goes into the who, what, where, when, why and how of all of these topics. The Toolkit comes in both a DVD version and an online, eLearning version. The multi-media materials are intended to be less then 10 minutes in length. You will receive audios, videos, eBooks, webinars, presentation, lesson plans and practice exercises. This Toolkit can be used as a reference or as a class structured program.
To learn more about the DVD - <<CLICK HERE>>
To learn more about the eLearning version <<Click HERE>>
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach, to discuss and resolve. Contact LauraRose@RoseCoaching.info
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach and author of the time management book: TimePeace: Making peace with time- in this provacative series on real-world business and career situations.
This series is intended to discuss solutions to various time management, employee-employer and career development issues.
Your host and Master Herbalist, Viyahta, along with co-host and author Karah, discuss important principles of health and how to maintain or create a strong immune/support system. Food combining and the importance of a more alkaline diet are included.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
For anyone who blogs or does anything that looks like blogging, everyone knows that fabulous, sparkly, intriguing, highly valuable content is one of the most important things. The other "most important" thing is consistency. This means there's double the pressure. Provide top notch, super interesting content, and lots of it.
So, how do you keep coming up with interesting ideas for content? This is the question.
Join Host Live Chats
- nikota777 (30 chatters)
- Susan J Sohn (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (9 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (2 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- ProphetessXElect Theresa (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mr As Real As It Gets (1 chatters)
- PA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Art a Tech Publishing (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Your name your life (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (0 chatters)
- Which Way America (0 chatters)