SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Constance as she interviews Tim Hoehn and he shares principles of how to set sail on the adventure of your life and become the captain of your destiny. You will learn is the Law of Attraction Fact or fiction, How does the Law of Attraction really work, How to create proper thoughts for the Law of Attraction, how to deal with obstacles in your way and how to prepare for the Harvest using the Law of Attraction.
in Self Help
Constance is one of the pioneers of the brain injury survivor's movement. Tonight she will share her beginnings in the movement, where it has taken her, and where she'd like to see it progress.
If you want an expert in the history of the movement, tune in for Constance's story!
Tonight is her debut, and we're so glad to have her aboard Brain Injury Radio and the Empowerment Zone.
Join Constance of Think, Believe and Manifest Show as she shares about manifesting change. You will learn the 5 stages of Change, and 6 simple steps to begin change including becoming clear about what you desire to change, how to learn to show up in your life for change, how to visualize your change and how to detach from your desired change to accelerate your manifestations.
in Self Help
Derek Mills is the author of The 10 Second Philosophy, A Practical Guide to Releasing your Inner Genius. Derek will share universal principles of how he went from 18 years of struggle to becoming a multi-millionaire. You will learn how to begin living life from your True Self and the power of Standards instead of goals.
TOM AYRES AT 10:00AM
CHRISTOPHER FAY AT 10:12AM
DR JOAN YORK AT 10:24AM
CONSTANCE M. GAILES AT 10:36AM
KATHY BRASHEAR AT 10:48AM
DR. ROSE MATTRAN AT 11:00AM
JESSICA CHAUDHARY AT 11:12AM
HUGO SCHIELKE AT 11:36AM
DENZEL SAINT LOUIS AT 12:12PM
DEENA KOLBERT AT 12:24PM
Victorious living through words of empowerment from Biblical lessons and principles. Exploring the theological implication and contextualizing the relevancy for today living.
Constance Miller, completed her undergraduate work in social psychology at the University of Washington (UW). Her Master’s Degree in social psychology was undertaken in a program for social change activists known as Goddard-Cambridge Graduate School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “It provided the academic foundation and rigor for my decades-long career of social activism. Having been raised in crushing poverty in the heart of Philadelphia, I knew full well the meaning of oppression and degradation.”
Following graduate school she pursued a brief career as an associate professor of women’s studies at the UW. Subsequently, she took a job as a program analysis in an executive department of Seattle City Government.
She became a traumatic brain injury (TBI) Advocate more than thirty years ago following a motor vehicle collision that left her with permanent impairments from a moderate, TBI. “In an instant life as I had known it turned upside down. Suddenly, nothing made sense. Things that had been routine and familiar became strange and difficult. Alarmingly, I discovered that I had been transformed from a highly effectual, analytical thinker, to a confused and emotionally fragile person.” She took what she learned and put it into a self-advocacy guide on brain injury.
She titled the book, FROM THE ASHES, because she felt that it reflected the destructive effects of brain injury in her life. Shortly after its publication she was recruited by the American Academy of Neurology to help them redesigned their guidelines for diagnosing and treating concussion in sports.
Host Kriss "Cabin Goddess" Morton:
Constance Phillips Constance lives in Ohio with her husband, two ready-to-leave-the-nest children, and four canine kids. Her perfect fantasy vacation would involve hunting Dracula across Europe with her daughter, who also digs that kind of stuff. When she's not writing about fairies, shifters, vamps and guardian angels, she's working side-by-side with hubby in their hardwood flooring business.
She is actively involved in her local Romance Writers of America chapter (MVRWA) and the Southeast Michigan chapter of the United States Pony Club. When not writing or enjoying the outdoors, she loves reality television or can be found at a Rick Springfield concert (just look for the pink Converse high tops).
Blog | @CPhillips | Facebook
Resurrecting Harry Can the greatest escape artist ever known break the grim reaper’s chains to save the only woman he’s ever loved?
In order to save Bess from self-destruction, Harry Houdini puts his afterlife on the line by entering a wager with purgatory’s keeper. He gives Harry a younger face and body, and a new name: Erich Welch.
Bess clings to his promise to deliver a coded message from beyond the grave, determined to provide the bridge for him to cross, even if that means befriending her husband's sworn enemy.
Erich needs to help Bess over her loss and put her on the road to healing, but will any good come from resurrecting Harry?
DR. ALAN CHAN AT 2:00 PM
BRIAN FAULKNER AT 2:24PM
DAYTON DOOLITTLE AT 2:36 PM
CONSTANCE HOLDIP AT 3:12 PM
DR. LEVETA HORNE AT 4:00 PM
IRA HANCOCK AT 4:12 PM
The Empowerment Zone - Disability Round Table
Tonight Ken Collins, Les Paul Morgan, and hopefully Constance Miller will be doing a round table discussion on disabilities advocacy and awareness
Through out time people with disabilities have had to watch the world go on around them as if we had no say, no choices, or direction in which they could turn when it came to their lives.
Tonight we will discuss a number of disability issues and topics so survivor will become more Independent and even and find pathways to Employment, Independence and justice for all so join in to a lively discussion on helping people with disabilities to live their Dreams!
Centers for Independent Living were created to be ran by and for people with disabilities so we can advocate for social changes and defeat social Injustices and that is why I came up with the name The Empowerment Zone to help people with disabilities to become empowered and become leaders in a self directed life!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Omega Man (34 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- The Middle Men (10 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- allietheissshow (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Dicmatized (6 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (6 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- MR MAGGOT (5 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (5 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (5 chatters)
- FRNARadio (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (4 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- CynthiaRobinson (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)