SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Constance as she interviews Tim Hoehn and he shares principles of how to set sail on the adventure of your life and become the captain of your destiny. You will learn is the Law of Attraction Fact or fiction, How does the Law of Attraction really work, How to create proper thoughts for the Law of Attraction, how to deal with obstacles in your way and how to prepare for the Harvest using the Law of Attraction.
in Self Help
Constance is one of the pioneers of the brain injury survivor's movement. Tonight she will share her beginnings in the movement, where it has taken her, and where she'd like to see it progress.
If you want an expert in the history of the movement, tune in for Constance's story!
Tonight is her debut, and we're so glad to have her aboard Brain Injury Radio and the Empowerment Zone.
Join Constance of Think, Believe and Manifest Show as she shares about manifesting change. You will learn the 5 stages of Change, and 6 simple steps to begin change including becoming clear about what you desire to change, how to learn to show up in your life for change, how to visualize your change and how to detach from your desired change to accelerate your manifestations.
in Self Help
Derek Mills is the author of The 10 Second Philosophy, A Practical Guide to Releasing your Inner Genius. Derek will share universal principles of how he went from 18 years of struggle to becoming a multi-millionaire. You will learn how to begin living life from your True Self and the power of Standards instead of goals.
TOM AYRES AT 10:00AM
CHRISTOPHER FAY AT 10:12AM
DR JOAN YORK AT 10:24AM
CONSTANCE M. GAILES AT 10:36AM
KATHY BRASHEAR AT 10:48AM
DR. ROSE MATTRAN AT 11:00AM
JESSICA CHAUDHARY AT 11:12AM
HUGO SCHIELKE AT 11:36AM
DENZEL SAINT LOUIS AT 12:12PM
DEENA KOLBERT AT 12:24PM
Host Kriss "Cabin Goddess" Morton:
Constance Phillips Constance lives in Ohio with her husband, two ready-to-leave-the-nest children, and four canine kids. Her perfect fantasy vacation would involve hunting Dracula across Europe with her daughter, who also digs that kind of stuff. When she's not writing about fairies, shifters, vamps and guardian angels, she's working side-by-side with hubby in their hardwood flooring business.
She is actively involved in her local Romance Writers of America chapter (MVRWA) and the Southeast Michigan chapter of the United States Pony Club. When not writing or enjoying the outdoors, she loves reality television or can be found at a Rick Springfield concert (just look for the pink Converse high tops).
Blog | @CPhillips | Facebook
Resurrecting Harry Can the greatest escape artist ever known break the grim reaper’s chains to save the only woman he’s ever loved?
In order to save Bess from self-destruction, Harry Houdini puts his afterlife on the line by entering a wager with purgatory’s keeper. He gives Harry a younger face and body, and a new name: Erich Welch.
Bess clings to his promise to deliver a coded message from beyond the grave, determined to provide the bridge for him to cross, even if that means befriending her husband's sworn enemy.
Erich needs to help Bess over her loss and put her on the road to healing, but will any good come from resurrecting Harry?
Victorious living through words of empowerment from Biblical lessons and principles. Exploring the theological implication and contextualizing the relevancy for today living.
Constance Miller, completed her undergraduate work in social psychology at the University of Washington (UW). Her Master’s Degree in social psychology was undertaken in a program for social change activists known as Goddard-Cambridge Graduate School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “It provided the academic foundation and rigor for my decades-long career of social activism. Having been raised in crushing poverty in the heart of Philadelphia, I knew full well the meaning of oppression and degradation.”
Following graduate school she pursued a brief career as an associate professor of women’s studies at the UW. Subsequently, she took a job as a program analysis in an executive department of Seattle City Government.
She became a traumatic brain injury (TBI) Advocate more than thirty years ago following a motor vehicle collision that left her with permanent impairments from a moderate, TBI. “In an instant life as I had known it turned upside down. Suddenly, nothing made sense. Things that had been routine and familiar became strange and difficult. Alarmingly, I discovered that I had been transformed from a highly effectual, analytical thinker, to a confused and emotionally fragile person.” She took what she learned and put it into a self-advocacy guide on brain injury.
She titled the book, FROM THE ASHES, because she felt that it reflected the destructive effects of brain injury in her life. Shortly after its publication she was recruited by the American Academy of Neurology to help them redesigned their guidelines for diagnosing and treating concussion in sports.
in Self Help
Getting sober is possible. Addicts can completely recover and transform their lives if they are given the proper tools. Ending Addiction for Good is one of those tools. Ending Addiction for Good: The Groundbreaking, Holistic, Evidence-Based Way to Transform Your Life
By Richard Taite and Constance Scharff, Ph.D.
There is hardly a family in the post-industrial world that hasn’t been affected in some way by addiction. Yet seeking treatment for a struggling loved one is, for most people, a frightening and overwhelming prospect. Ending Addiction for Good offers a powerful message of hope.
Please join us during this episode as I interview Constance Scharff Ph. D, co-author of Ending Addiction for Good. She'll discuss why this book is so important if you or someone you love is suffering with addiciton.
You can purchase your own copy of Ending Addiction for Good through my store at
found in the Self Help section.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- New Colony Network (33 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (18 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (16 chatters)
- 62196 (15 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (15 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (13 chatters)
- johncinque (12 chatters)
- The Missing and Exploited (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (7 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (5 chatters)
- HME Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- Radio PI (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- AVERadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (0 chatters)