SORT BY Relevancy
It's not about Right and Left. It's about Right and Wrong!
We start off tonight with our weekly handshake with Representative Mike Moon and the Legislative Update. We'll also congratulate Mike on his appointment as Vice-Chair of the powerful House Ways & Means committee.
Then we will talk for a bit with Tom Martz of Locke & Smith foundation about the upcoming legislative calendar and L&S annual meeting.
We are pleased to announce that, beginning next week, we have an addition to the weekly lineup. Join us for exciting news about our newest host and his programs.
Join BlogTalkRadio featured host Dave and his trusty sidekick Mike Slack for this exciting hour at 7PM Missouri Time. You may call and participate with our guests at the studio line 347-677-1835.
Join hosts, Jason Taylor/Randy Hahn @StQuagmire & Watson Prunier @StPrunier this coming Monday night at 10:00pm EST here on qarlive.com
TOPIC: Liberals That Have Turned Conservative; what’s Their Motives? Or do they have some sort of angle? Did they make the jump to the GOP for money, or were their intentions solid and true.
Because from where I’m sitting most of the ones causing trouble are former liberal progressives, some come from very extreme backgrounds in the Democratic Party.
Watson Prunier will be hosting BATTLE4FREEDOM every Tuesday night, 9:00pm EST. Watson is a Strong Christian Conservative, with powerful words and a calming voice. And check out his incredible website Battle4Freedom.com.
Call in: speak with the host and guests. 347-989-1665
The Parody spots we play during the show are not the actual person; they are an actor’s voiceover.
Host Marshall Culpepper rants on the ideals of liberty, South Carolina politics and the fight aginst tyrrany.
NEWS LINKS -
GEORGIA EXPANDS GUN RIGHTS, BUT DOEA THE BILL GO FAR ENOUGH?
AMERICA AGAIN SEEKS SC'S TREY GOWDY AS CHIEF COUNCIL
Like Marshall on Facebook and follow on Twitter!
=> Facebook/CulpepperSC => @CulpepperShow
SUGGESTED LINKS -
BRIGHT FOR LIBERTY, FOR SENATE
STOP THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN GREENVILLE COUNTY HISTORY! NO TAX HIKE SC
LatinoTalk Texas is America's only independent political analysis daily talk show presented in English for all to hear. Today, George Rice, a political activist from the Rio Grande Valley called to discuss the political happenings in that politically interesting place of Texas. Initially, George complained that young Democrats had called a "Meet the Candidate" function but "stacked the deck" and only invited one Republican candidate and when confronted lied about inviting others. I reported that is the nature of politics and it is not fair but that it is independents like myself who can see the unfairness each or all poltical parties are routinely involved with. We continued our discussion of the unique political dynamics in south Texas that involve Latino voters. They consistenty vote Democrat but remain conservative and a recent Latino Pro-Life Democrat candidate for Texas Governor beat out Hard line pro-abortion Democrat Wendy Davis for the votes in those south Texas counties. Now, Republican Attorney General Greg Abbott running for Governor is trying to win those same votes. Furthermore, and I've discussed this on my show many times, is the fact that Abbott seeks these votes but is himself anti-Latino and supported past anti-Latino measures like SB 1070 and will also support other anti-Latino measures. George and I discuss also and he and I both lament the crypto-libertarian movement into the GOP and how it has driven leaders like George and myself out of the GOP although George remains a member his group was destroyed.
Consevative talk on today's news and current events that affect all Americans.
Once again a small minority is trying to impose it's will on the majority. This time it's the atheists trying to silence members of the clergy from any and all speech pertaining to political speech of any kind within the church. It's time for traditional christian values to trump the malcontents known as the Freedom from Religion Foundation.
Last Hour ( as time permits)
Continuous Wave: better known as Morse Code. Why it's still relevant and why every radio operator needs to learn the code at at least a nominal level.
I urge everyone to visit this website and help if you can? It's worthwhile to all our service men and women. Owner Marlene greatly will greatly appreciate your help!
With local elections done, it's time to open the lid on the smelly ACA rollout. You can bet that the GOP irrationally hopes for a failure. That's unilkely at best. Yet the faster the POTUS and his minions get millions signed up, the better.
We'll kick around what's possible with House Republicans determined to thwart any fixes. We'd both love to see a real single-payer solution instead of this cobbled consevative approach. We are with the Prez though in seeing this as a first step, a giant step, but the start.
What's the sked and outlook for healthcare now that it has finally started?
1) Intro to Program followed by O, Canada. 2) Wellcome to Part 2 of our Program on were does Money come from. This is the continuation of Part 1 were does money come from with refferance to the Canadian Eccomony . - In part 2 the Student will interview th former and present MPs. -In Part 2 they investagte who prints the money for Canada . - That the Bank of Canada does not do the printing but a privately owned company called Giesecke @ Devrient BA International .This company is owned by Germany. -At the end of the sound track of this vodieo they talk about how the Bank loans are backed by nothing but your hard work and Issues money as Debt plus Intrest. Then they ask the Question why can we not Issue Debt Free money. -Then they talk the Bank of Canada Act that the Bank of Canada is owned by the people of Canada and has the power to Issuse money at 0 % intrest. But the Consevatives and the Liberals sold out to the private banking system to Issues money as Debt plus Intrest. - That is the reason Canada and most people in Canada are in Debt and are a slave to the Banks all there Life. This is the list of People being interview in the Sound track of the Vidieo. -Jim Flaherty ,Consevative Finnance Minister
-Quotes from people in history.
-Jerry Ouelltte Conservative MP
-Collin Carrie Conservative MP
-John O,Toole Consevative MP
- PM Harper on TV before the 2008 Election
-PM Harper on TV afther the 2008 Election
- Former Prime Minister Paul Martian
- MP Mark Holland
-John Turner , liberal
- MP Dan Mcteague , liberal
- Elizabeth May of the Green Party.
- Jack Layton former NDP
1) Introduction with O Canada 2) Introducing the O Canada Vidieo This is part 1 of the Sound Track of the Vidieo called O Canada. They interview Students , MPs from Liberal and Consevative Partys of Canada. Former Prime Minister Paul Martian , Finnance minister Jim Flaherity. and talk about how private banks create 95 % of the money Supply. 3) people interviewed are - Students - people on the street - Paul Martin - Mark Holland MP - Dan Mcteague MP - Jim Flaherity Finnance Minister -Collin Carie MP - A Quotation for Proverbs 22:7 4) Finnal Comments 5) Finnishing Them song O Canada lyics.
Having won a 2nd term it appears Obama seems to feel the country is satisfied with the economy and has decided that his focus should be on immigration reform, gun control and homosexual acceptance. We will examine why and how he plans to do this and analyze what the GOP should but but probably won't do to stop him. Feel free to call in and be heard. Starts at 7 PM (PST).
Tune in at Noon ET this Saturday when we’ll have U.S. Army Major General Paul Vallely on to give us the real facts on the Syrian situation. Mr. Vallely is a Sr. Military analyst for Fox News who recently accepted an invitation to go on a fact finding mission to the region to get a first hand look at what is really going on. What he found was astonishing, and you’ll hear it here live. Former USAF Special Forces pilot L. Todd Wood will also join us to discuss his new book “Currency,” which is receiving rave reviews. Be sure and post your comments here, on Twitter, or call 347-945-6781 and be a part of the show.
The Don Smith Show “where it’s ok to be a conservative,” brings you the most in-depth coverage of all the latest political news. While the liberal media currently dominates the airwaves, now there is an alternative. Listen to The Don Smith Show every Saturday at Noon ET to hear great interviews with people like Chuck Woolery, Jon Voight, Deneen Borelli, and many more leading conservatives.
Don Smith is a business executive, and fiscal conservative. As seen on Fox News, CBS, PBS, and heard on various radio broadcasts around the country, The Don Smith Show takes the complex issues facing this nation and breaks them down in an easy to understand format. Tune in every Saturday morning for all the latest political news, and hear from famous conservatives from around this great country.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- MarlyBird (20 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (5 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Spiritual RockStar (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)