SORT BY Relevancy
Host Karen Harold, aka "The Conflict Coach", returns!
Our program focus is to give educate, encourage, and support callers with a variety of issues revolving around personal and professional conflict.
Unraveling Conflict allows real conversation about real issues of conflict, anger, stress, and relationships. We also share and uncover strategies for healing and growth.
Family law mediator, conflict coach, educator, and author Karen Harold will take your calls about the challenges and
Whether it’s a difficult co-worker, a demanding boss or an angry client, you can learn to handle conflict at work effectively by managing your internal reactions first. Kathi Elster and Katherine Crowley show us how to cool down, then find the words to move a potentially hazardous work situation forward in a constructive manner. Join Kathi, Katherine and Pattie Porter for a lively discussion on how to apply proven techniques for successfully navigating your most challenging workplace relationships.
Katherine Crowley is Harvard-trained psychotherapist and Kathi Elster is a management consultant and executive coach. They are the co-authors of Mean Girls at Work – How to Stay Professional When Things Get Personal, Working with You Is Killing Me, and Working for You Isn’t Working for Me. Their firm, K Squared Enterprises, is dedicated to helping clients manage interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
Whether you are at the water cooler, in the hallway or stuck in a never- ending meeting, we all have to deal with co-workers from hell. Join Pattie Porter and Stephen Kotev to learn lessons from conflict coaching experts on how to respond differently, effectively and constructively to the most challenging of coworkers. We will provide a couple of typical workplace scenarios and play out what typically happens, and then share lessons and strategies for how to do it differently.
Pattie Porter, LCSW, AAP is the President of Conflict Connections®, Inc. in San Antonio, TX. Pattie has worked extensively in the dispute resolution field for nearly 20 years providing mediation, team facilitation, negotiation training, conflict management and abrasive leader coaching services to individuals, businesses, government agencies and higher education institutions. Pattie holds the Advanced Practitioner-Workplace Mediator designation from the Assoc. for Conflict Resolution, the Credentialed Distinguished Mediator from the TX Mediator Credentialing Assoc., and the CINERGY®.
Stephen Kotev is a Washington D.C. based conflict resolution consultant offering mediation, negotiation, conflict analysis, facilitation, training and somatic education to private and government clients. He holds a Master of Science degree from George Mason University’s School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution. He is a former employee of the Association for Conflict Resolution, the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution, the Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Resolution and the D.C. Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency as an ADR Specialist.
During the month of July, please enjoy these previously recorded shows. We will return live every Tuesday night beginning August 6, 2013.
Victoria Pynchon’s new book is an adult primer on the difficult art of resolving, transforming or transcending conflict in your home, your workplace, your community, your state, your nation and your world. Victoria is an attorney who traded in her boxing gloves for the softer but no less difficult skills of helping lawyers and their business clients resolve their commercial disputes. Now she brings the wisdom of the courtroom and the mediation room to everyday conflicts and the difficult people in your life. Victoria mediates commercial disputes with ADR Services, Inc. in Century City, arbitrates business disputes for the American Arbitration Association and teaches women when and how to negotiate with her business partner Lisa Gates at SheNegotiates.com.
Join us as we talk with Victoria Pynchon, attorney-mediator and arbitrator who spent the first 25 years of her legal career litigating and trying business disputes for her clients. She now mediates and arbitrates those same disputes, helping business people resolve their conflicts as effectively and expeditiously as possible. Her book, A is for Asshole, the Grownups' ABCs of Conflict Resolution is an adult primer on resolving conflict and negotiating resolution.
For more information click on: : She Negotiates and ABC’s of Conflict
Lee Camp is a stand-up comedian, writer, and activist. He's a contributor to The Onion and has performed stand-up comedy at events featuring Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore. You can watch his stand-up HERE. He was recently on Showtime's series "The Green Room with Paul Provenza"watch here. He's done comedic commentary on "Countdown with Keith Olbermann," BBC's "Newsnight," PBS, E! network, SpikeTV, MTV, and ABC's "Good Morning America." He's featured in the new bestseller "Satiristas!" with the likes of George Carlin, Bill Maher, and Stephen Colbert. Lee also provided a catharsis for millions of people when he went live on Fox News and called the network a "parade of propaganda and a festival of ignorance." Check out his popular web series Moment of Clarity and the Moment of Clarity book and podcast at www.LeeCamp.net.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (45 chatters)
- KDCL Media (24 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (17 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (14 chatters)
- Puter Shack (13 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (8 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (4 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (0 chatters)
- Wm Aquaculture (0 chatters)