SORT BY Relevancy
Is there a difference between women’s confidence in business compared to men?
Do Women believe they deserve the Big Promotion?
Does the fact that women who have children contribute to the confidence they hold for themselves when it comes to their confidence in the work force?
Is a womans confidence in the workforce effected because they want to be a good mom?
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
This week, Parul Sehgal and Gregory Cowles talk about the Book Review’s 10 Best Books of 2014; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Peter Sokolowski discusses four new books about language; and best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Marcel Theroux discusses Michel Faber’s novel “The Book of Strange New Things”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Harold Holzer talks about “Lincoln and the Power of the Press”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (58 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (9 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (5 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Bizarro UK (1 chatters)
- H2O Netwo (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)