SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Although the #1 reason people want self-confidence is to be successful - the true gift of being self-confident is being able to just be yourself. Listen to this week's show as the Confidence Builder talks about how amazing and empowering it is to love who you are while you keep growing and improving. Learn what it means to "be yourself"!
Is there a difference between women’s confidence in business compared to men?
Do Women believe they deserve the Big Promotion?
Does the fact that women who have children contribute to the confidence they hold for themselves when it comes to their confidence in the work force?
Is a womans confidence in the workforce effected because they want to be a good mom?
in Self Help
Announcing a new series where 10 guests get 30 minutes with the Confidence Builder to dicuss anything related to self-confidence and self-confidence development!
Next week's guest finds herself constantly thinking about what other people are thinking about her...tune in to find out what the Confidence Builder as to say about that!!
in Self Help
We've all heard and experienced the difference being prepared makes to your level of confidence for a task and undertaking. In this episode of The Loop of Confidence on BlogTalk Radio - I'm going to explore why being prepared offers a boose to your confidence level and how you can employ tactics to always be prepared!
This show explores the ideas of Confidence & Strength. How often do we feel unworthy or bad about ourselves? When we have the courage to hold onto beneficial thoughts, it makes all the difference. There is a natural flux of ups & downs, yet things can change with just one new thought.
Tonight I will be speaking with Rhea Dempsey, we will be discussing what it takes to give birth with confidence. We will talk about normal physiological birth and pain. Join us live to share stories ask questions or Fan girl over Rhea, goodness knows it will be hard for me not to...
About Rhea Dempsey
An educator, speaker, author and birth attendant (doula) with experience at over 1,000 births, Rhea Dempsey is a respected birth practitioner with a reputation as one of the foremost thinkers on the topic of working with pain in childbirth and its connection to normal physiological birthing.
With three adult daughters of her own and two grandchildren, Rhea’s understanding of birth has been gained during 36 years working with women in home and hospital settings.
Rhea is a highly sought after speaker and presenter at conferences, seminars and workshops on birth and counselling issues. She regularly addresses pregnant women, their partners and support people; complementary health practitioners; midwives and medical practitioners.
Maternal mental wellness , Business , Advocacy , storytelling, Motherhood, Women’s leadership at home ,work and in the community.
From fear, shame, and dreams lost...... to finding new confidence and value.
Join us for part 2 of our talk with Heather Rieder who helps people find their lost confidence in mid-life.
Learn more about her unique approach to thinking the thoughts that matter and gaining the confidence that makes a difference.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (44 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (19 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)