SORT BY Relevancy
Leo Dion of BrightDigit is a software developer in the Apple space. On December 5, 2015, Leo joins host Melissa Birnie and discusses developer conferences and shares his thoughts about the first Release Notes conference. Leo will also share his insights on challenges developers face, how the market has changed, and how to differentiate your business. We will also hear about the great 2016 speaker line-up for Mobile Mobile Lansing! Join us!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares tips and benefits of planning a Conference onboard a Cruise Ship.
- Author Pam Webber discusses her debut novel ‘The Wiregrass’, a coming of age story about an innocent young woman, Nettie.
- Chloe Demrovsky, Executive Director of DRI International, will discuss disaster recovery and preparedness for businesses.
In this episode Nancy and Allison will talk about a couple of upcoming conferences Nancy will be speaking at to point out highlights of who will be speaking and topics of interest. Nancy will be speaking at the Performance Support Conference which is being held jointly with the MLearning Conference as well as attending Call Center Week in Vegas the next week.
Writers Tricks of the Trade welcomes our Guest Tony Todaro, President of Greater Los Angeles Writers Group and the CEO of West Coast Writers Conferences. Tony will discuss the benefits of attending writer's conferences and belonging to writers groups for writers at all stages of their careers. Many writers who attend conferences have evolved to guest speakers or give workshops themselves, but there is always something to be learned. The next West Coast Writers Conference is "THE BIG STORY," February 20-22. The co-host of the Writers Tricks of the Trade Show, Morgan St. James, will be presenting a workshop for that conference and participate in two panels. For details on this outstanding conference, visit http://www.wcwriters.com/bigstory/program.html
Episode 3 features Jason Keath of SocialFresh and Tyler Anderson of Casual Friday's as we discuss social media conferences: What to expect, who to network with, and how to get the most of the experience.
About Social 545:
Social 545 is a weekly interactive show hosted by Saba Sedighi and Carlos Gil which features what's trending in social media. Watch LIVE on Blab.im every Thursday at 5:45pm PST / 8:45pm EST.
Please email email@example.com for show suggestions or booking inquiries.
Subscribe on iTunes:
Listen on BlogTalkRadio:
Join me while I talk about conferences, their value, and what pitfalls to avoid when attending. Get my take on meeting other authors and how things like book signings work. 15 minutes of fun, so take a listen!
What Happening at the Uswah Conferences?
An Overveiw of what is taking place at the Northeast section of our community at the Uswah Conferences with Imam Kashif Abdul-Karim Of Hartford, CT. providing excellent information and analysis of these progressive events.
8:00 PM eastern
From our ARCHIVES....A GREAT PROGRAM!!
Highlighting the major investing take-away's from this years J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
Featuring DMaj - Guest Reporter. This is our Quick Sip Edition - A short broadcast of national news and events related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
This is for people on the go that done have a lot of time but want to be in the know when it comes to the fast pace, even change industries of STEM and how they are going to impact our livelihood and the job market of the future. Its about preparing our children for the future.
Welcome Back, Dmaj!
It is time, you tell yourself, to attend a writers’ conference—or maybe a convention—or what about that expo you have heard about? But you pause. You wonder if it is worth all of the expense. You wonder if there aren’t other conferences you should go to instead. Join the Write Pack as they explore how to discover where to go, what to expect, and what to do at these events.
In this episode we discuss:
Writers’ Digest Writers Conference
Saint Louis Writers Guild
Writers in the Park (a free writers’ conference in St Louis in August)
Missouri Writer’s Conference
Pacific Northwest Writers Association Conference
Finding agents at conferences
How to choose a conference
What to do at a conference
Sociability at a conference
Promoting your book at a conference
Lit in the Lou
Brooklyn Book Festival
The three stages of going to a conference, convention, and expo
You can find the Write Pack on Facebook, Twitter, Blog Talk Radio, and iTunes.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (32 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)