SORT BY Relevancy
As easy as social media is for making new connections and maintaining them, there's nothing like the imact of getting face-to-face with industry movers and shakers to ignite new opportunities rapidly.
On today's episode, Liz outlines four ways conferences, trades shows and other big events can help you build the know-how and the relationships to grow your business.
* * * * * * * LIz Lynch is an international speaker, business networking strategist and author of "Smart Networking: Attract a Following In Person and Online" (McGraw-Hill). Follow Liz on Twitter (@liz_lynch) and to download a free copy of her Smart Networking Toolkit, visit www.smartnetworking.com.
Hear perspectives on how to keep America the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave". It starts with TRUTH.
Jefferson quoted in his Bill for Religious Freedom '...and finally, that truth is great and will prevail if left to herself; that she is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict unless by human interposition disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate,"--simply means truth always prevails over evil and error unless man interposes-- cut off-- free argument and debate.
The time for Conferences to educate people of the truth has come. In our schools today, there is so much taught and there is no debate allowed which makes a lot of untruths in Common Core teachings to become ingrained in the minds of students as facts. Hear about upcoming Conferences on Common Core and share it with friends and family. Also the new movie by Dinesh D'Souza has sparked a fire for people across the nation and the world to see that America is in fact a testimony to all of God's amazing grace for all nations. Come join us and open your eyes to new perspectives.
Hear perspectives with Mrs. Barbara Moore on what is going on in the fight against Common Core. Things will be heating up soon as this untested, abusive indoctrination process being shoved to children in schools are not sitting well with most parents. Hear about upcoming conferences so that you can find out more. We hope to have speakers from here and abroad to awaken America's sleeping parents about the mentality being pushed on their children. Learn all about it and share.
Stay informed! Tune in each Sunday at 5:30 p.m. CDT. Kori tells you who you missed, but shouldn't have, and who you don't want to miss.
Today's show is pre-recorded. Kori and Gabriela discuss an introvert's guide to attending conferences. There are some great tips in this episode!
Have you ever attended a conference? How about one outside your professional focus? Attending conferences can be a lot of fun and interest. Learn conference jargon, what to look for, what it’s going to cost, and what attending a different conference can mean for you.
Founder & Principal, Social Enterprises, Inc.
Ericka is the founding force behind Social Enterprises, Inc. — a full-service event planning firm specializing in conferences and summits with a sustainability or social impact focus. Working from a passion for bringing people together around ideas that will shape the future, she has built a formidable expertise in executing events that drive revenue to support the growth and continued success of non-profits, government programs, and educational institutions. In 2008, Ericka co-founded the GoGreen Conference series in Portland with the intent of holding a much needed dialogue on how regional stakeholders can collaborate to create sustainable economies at scale through the adoption of green business solutions at their own organizations. The series has since expanded and is now also held annually in Seattle, Phoenix and New York City. Ericka's previous corporate experience includes leading business development and marketing for a division of AOL/Time Warner, DoubleClick, ZDNet and CNET.
Dan Walsh, bestsellling author of 10 novels and recipient of 3 Carol Awards and 2 Selah Awards, chats with Maxine and Jeannie today about the benefits to be gained by attending a writers conference. We'll take some time to discuss his newly released novel, What Follows After. Don't miss getting a preview into the 3 coaching sessions, one workshop, and keynote address Dan will be presenting at the Oregon Christian Writers Summer conference Aug 4-7. www.oregonchristianwriters.org for details.
This episode will give an in depth look at the proposed rule changers, how four Super Conferences would look, and address the issue of paying college athletes.
Attending live child care conferences provides many benefits including networking opportunities, learning, personal rejuvenation and more. Even though sometimes it’s hard to get away and break away from your routine as a child care owner or director, what you gain by attending a conference can be a priceless transformation that sustains your own personal motivation levels for months.
On this episode of Child Care Business Success Radio, Paige Hedges
Director of Tree House Academy-Corinth, joins us to share information about the conference that she has been excitedly planning – The Texas Licensed Child Care Association Conference. You can find out more information at:
A very special thanks to our sponsors who are a part of the Child Care Business Success Movement including:
Need a staff motivation solution? Visit Julie Bartkus at http://www.MotivateTeachers.com.
There are a lot of Christian "meetings" going on. From Men's and Women's Conferences, to Leadership Conferences, to Holy Convocations, to Revivals, and the list goes on. Are all these "meetings" necessary? Are they important for the Body of Christ? Do these "meetings" really help people? What about ordination or enthronement services? Just how expensive can it be for a family to attend one of these meetings? Join Real Talk Radio Sunday Aug 19th at 10am EST, as we tackle this topic. Real Talk Radio, Always Biblical, Always Provocative, Always Real. Please feel free to join in the conversation or just listen via your phone at 661 449 9951
Join the newly rebooted Chicas Chatting show (with their new co-hosting panel of well-known bloggers) to discuss social media & blogging conferences and taking your blog to the next level.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (35 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- The View from Montana (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- MRS TODAY (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- berni (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Uncontrolled Opposition (1 chatters)
- Eyesyte Radio (0 chatters)