SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Sacerdotus speaks on a new study which predicts that Atheism along with non-religion affiliation group will decrease dramatically by 2050.
Please donate to expand the show's hours at:
Images of atheists are from Google images and are not owned by me.
QUESTIONING THE EVOLUTIONARY THEORY OF BLACK ATHEISM
In this show we go through 20 arguments for the existence of God and we also will be discussing why so many people are leaving atheism.
Guess what the #1 reason is?
Get a free audio bible here at this web site below and also see the #1 reason atheists are leaving atheism in droves along with 20 arguments for the existence of God. http://www.shockawenow.net
IS ATHEISM IS NEW WAY TO TRICK BLACK PEOPLE BACK INTO RELIGION? IS ATHEISM A NEW RELIGION? DO ATHEIST BELIEVE IN GOD? WHY IS ATHEISM BEING PUSHED ON BLACK PEOPLE? WHAT KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE WILL IT PRODUCE IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:00 ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Atheism is a matter of belief, or more accurately, a matter of non-belief. An atheist does not believe in god or gods. But there are some atheists, myself included, that take things at step further. I believe gods do not exist.
Some people call this positive statement "strong atheism." Some say it is unnecessary, and places a burden of proof on the atheist that should not be there.
I'll give my perspective on this, and how it has changed. I'l talk about what exactly I believe and why.
Plus your calls. I believe the awesome sause will flow. Prove me right!
The horrific murders at Chapel Hill have been on all our minds lately. What happened there was horrific and sad. The murderer was an atheist, but did he do what he did in the name of atheism?
I'll give my perspective on what we as atheists should say in response to this tragedy.
Plus your calls.
Let the sauce of awesome flow!
As an atheist, I am always asked "How do you have morals without religion?" To be honest, it's not really a hard question to answer. Unfortuntaely, a lot of religious people think it is an impossible question to answer. They feel superior in thinking that their religion gives them the moral compass to go through life.
On this episode I will be discussing how atheists can have morals and ethics without religion.
Sunday 03/22/15 4pm ET/3pm CTRL/2pm MTN/1pm Pac Call in and listen, ask questions or make comments at 1-347-934-0379 or during and after the program at:
The Hen's Pen is hosted by Wendy Tucker, Sunshine Gal, Anne Marie, Dan Hall and Ray Aldridge from the United Kingdom. Check out their facebook page at:
Topic this week is "Atheism Does God Exist - How Can we be Sure?"
Today's show: ATHEISM IN AMERICA and the fall of the Black church.
Tune in and join the conversation as we discuss the political, economic, social and cultural issues of the day from an urban and secular perspective. Hosted by Sandra Booker. To call in, dial (619) 768-2924.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org.
Freedom of Thought: The Rise of Atheism in Black America
AV takes on the issue of the rise of atheism in the Black and Latino communities and the culture clash it's creating with Judeo-Christian ideologies. It also highlights the growing hostilities between Black Christians and those who are exercising their Constitutional right to abandon the shackles of faith.
American Vernacular invites you to tune in and join the conversation as we discuss the political, economic, social and cultural issues of the day from an urban and secular perspective. Hosted by Sandra Booker. To call in, dial (619) 768-2924.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will have a conversation with Jenn Taylor, Organizer of Black Atheist of Philadelphia, about Atheism in the Super Religious Black Community. What is like being a black atheist? What are the main issues facing the black secular community? How does the black secular commuity difer from the majority white secular community? What steps can be taken to bridge the divide?
All this questions and more will be addressed on this installment of Fruit.
Tune in by calling at 347-202-0492 or use Skype from just about anywhere in the world.
Please don't forget to email us at AppleBrain@Live.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (413 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (41 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (9 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)