SORT BY Relevancy
The Kingdom Concept of Mastery: We are in a very pivotal time and season where it is vitally important that we understand that one of the first and greatest attributes that we were given was the ability to Master or have Mastery. This is the very idea that we have the authority to have Mastery over every "thing" in the earth. Tune in to this Kingdom Concept that promises to introduce you to your true identity in order to master everything present in your world.
Next discussion topic...
Is The Concept of Marriage and Family Now Outdated? With the percentage of single parent homes, the divorce rate on the rise and side chicks being an acceptable norm in our society, what has happended to the concept of finding love, getting married and raising a family?
Join the SCB Crew on Truth After Hours. It's going to be a very intense show that you don't want to miss!
Call in live tonight at 9pm EST.
Marriage has been around since the beginning of time. So is it time to chuck it out the window. Join us as we discuss is Marriage an outdated concept?
Norma Mena Brandy Maltas Acuminous Watanabe
Fin Buenas Noches Yardley Hickey Olaf Barbosa
production info:episode 12 Marriage: An outdated concept? 5/5/14
Our very special guest on Wednesday, June 11 will be John Steinberger, former candidate for State Representative in SC, the chairman of the Charleston County Republican Party, and a leader for the grassroots Fair Tax movement in South Carolina. John introduced the Fair Tax concept in SC and has been instrumental in pushing for a state version of the popular consumption tax. We will discuss progress in that effort and expect high audience particpation with questions and comments from other states.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
For more info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 FairTax Review
Do your country a favor and share this show!
Have you ever had a moment when you lost years? All of sudden you feel like a little boy or girl...feelings that have been domnant for decades come rushing forward. Why do you feel so small and vulnerable? Why are you feeling anxious or depressed? Dr. Penn explores this concept in depth.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (59 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- HealingMom (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- Herpin Time (3 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)