SORT BY Relevancy
We are living in the age of compromise and much compromise has crept into many Christian churches. As followers of Jesus, it is so important to know God's Word and to live faithfully by His Word ! Many churches are being pulled into the culture and have compromised God's Word and are living more for the world than for the Lord.As Christians we need to dig into God's Word, repent and seek His ways , not the ways of the world. Proverbs 14:12 says, Man's ways seem right to him, but in the end lead to death . Please join us tonite ! Any questions or prayer requests please text me at 630-674-4960
Join us Monday Feb 16, 2015 from 7-8pm est. How do we know when compromise is healthy versus allowing others to overstep boundaries? What are the consequences of not having boundaries, or not ever compromising especially in relationships?
Join our host StarzMayaMoon while she discusses the topic that affects us all at one time or another.
The call in number is: 347-838-9736
Mini Readings in our chatroom only
At 6 pm, we will be talking with Ms Ghawji who married a man who turned out to be a terrorist. She eventually got a divorce where the Court awarded their children to him! How scary is that? Tune in to hear about this story and how she is doing today. At 7 pm join Jefferson Paine and me at the No Compromise Roundtable.
This episode is designed to encourage tou not to compromise. Compromise- to accept standards that are lower than the desirable. Dont settle just because you have not recieved it yet or because it doesnt look like it's gonna happen. Be patient and hold on to your faith! Dont let go of your faith, that is the only thing that is gauranteed to work! Today you decide not to give up on the dream that you have. Today you decide that you will use your faith and press through the obstacles and the problems. Only Believe
Join the I. H. Elders for a REPLAY of the Creeping Comprimise show.
many unsaved people expect SAVED people to bend, bow and compromise with them
Living Life Without Compromise Habakkuk 2:2 And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
Proverbs:29:18 Where there is no prophetic vision the people cast off restraint, but blessed is he who keeps the law.
Call in now for a per
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (50 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- Father Teresa (8 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Ask Kendra (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (1 chatters)
- Trashy Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SANA VOICES (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)