SORT BY Relevancy
The absence of basic freedoms among Israel’s enemies means nothing to the Europeans; People who call for “comprehensive immigration reform” don't really mean it; A few expletives on Jose Antonio Vargas; Buffett, Gates and Adelson don't get immigration, and that's why they're so bent out of shape about it; plus today's Morning Jolt.
Pathway to U.S. Citizenship as the "Gang of Eight" (4 Democrats and 4 Republicans) come together to have Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2013.
The senators behind the framework include John McCain (R-Ariz.), who led an unsuccessful reform effort in 2007, Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), and Michael Bennet (D-Colo.)
Any immigrant who earn a Ph.D. or Master’s degree in science, technology, engineering or math from an American university will receive a green card.
Other criteria: Learn to speak English, pay back taxes, proof of current employment, get a background check to make sure you have no criminal past, pay a fine and go to the back of the line to become an American citizen.
Tell us what you think? Join political pundits and social commentators David Franklin and Lori Picarella as they discuss everything in American news, politics and pop culture.
The American workforce is changing in every industry, and Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) is a major factor in that change. Currently, millions of members of the U.S. labor pool do not actually have authorization to work here. Once CIR is passed, though, that will change, and marine-industry employers will need guidance on how to handle any number of new situations that will arise. What will you do if the long-time foreman of your laminating crew advises you that he provided you a false social security number when he was hired, but now has a valid social security card and wants to update his records? Louisville-based immigration attorney Lisa Galvan joins us to discuss current immigration policies, highlighting the effect of new rulings on employers. This will be a preview of Ms. Galvan's IBEX 2013 seminar on the same topic.
Immigration has been a long standing issue for sometime now, and all of a sudden i'ts become a serious in you face issue.
Why do americans open doors then close them then open them?
Why does our gov't not knoe EXACTLY what to do?
Immigratiom reform medical spending? Its all an agenda that has to be formed seperately.
One at a time.?
? is prioritize?
Please join Ruthie this Week - Thursday May 29th, 2014 8-10 pm CST
News and Criminally &/or Insane 8 to 9 - Guest joins the Show at 9 pm
This weeks GUEST: Paul Arnold
Make Them Listen *** National Day of Protesting Immigration Reform *** Overpasses for America
Call to Action/Protest
Paul Arnold is very active in the issue of illegal immigration and his goal is to educate "We The People" and to
promote correspondence with our elected officials thru Make Them Listen.
But to further activism Paul Arnold, fellow Patriots and James Neighbors of Overpasses for America
created Saturday July 18th and 19th as the days for all to participant in National Day of Protesting Immigration Reform
- to bring awareness to the lawlessness.
This call to bring awareness is Nationwide
Groups participating in this national call to action are Make Them Listen and Overpasses for America
Please join Ruthie and Paul as we discuss this pending event, how YOU can get involved or take charge in your area
Every so often we hear people yell into a microphone "We need reform and we need it noe! Or we will be doomed for life!"
Well, nothing has really changed. Even after we got the "reform."
But things arent getting any better either.
Who really wants things to change, and who are just looking for votes. There is a much bigger picture behind immigration that we never talk about in public.
We need to fix America’s broken immigration system, to grow our economy and give undocumented youth and their families the chance to earn their citizenship.
America’s immigration system is broken. Too many employers game the system by hiring undocumented workers and there are 11 million people living in the shadows. Neither is good for the economy or the country.
Together we can build a fair, effective and common sense immigration system that lives up to our heritage as a nation of laws and a nation of immigrants.
The Obama administration has recently announced that they are considering reducing deportations of illegal immigrants to even lower levels. Mario Lopez, President of the Hispanic Leadership Fund, suggests increased enforcement of the US-VISIT program could significantly reduce illegal immigration and enhance the national security of the United States. Mario says we don't need new laws. We just need to enforce the existing laws to address the current issues.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Education & Immigration. Are these two seperate situations being handled properly? Do the laws surrounding these issue need to change? What could be done differently? This time a country is REQUESTING to join the Russian Federation. Is this for real or some kind of joke? The answer to all these questions and more on tonight's episode of The Current Issues Show. Jaytee Wells, Cam Roberts, and Scott Wood are joined tonight by re-appearing guest-star Bailey Clark.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Red Broward (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)