SORT BY Relevancy
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Join us Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 EST for our show with special guest, Jack Kenefick. Jack is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Fitness trainer and Health and Weight Management Coach. Are you ready to break the cycle of yo-yo weight loss and weight gain? Want to get in better physical shape? Listen in! Achieve a lifetime of benefits through what you know! You asked for it and we deliver!
Welcome! This program will discuss different health and wellness topics brought to you by Alpha Health & Nutrition Rx. Join us for another weekly broadcast brought to you by Minister Surette Sands of Alpha Health Ministries. Join us for another weekly broadcast brought to you by Minister Surette Sands. For the month of September we will be discussing Cholesterol Education!
What does a 44 year old active woman and social media savvy woman do when she decides to embark on a new adventure? Naturally she creates a blog, podcast, video show and she shares the story with the world.
In this introductory episode, Jennifer shares the inspiration behind the Health Fitness Beauty Quest.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (27 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (13 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (9 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- Mike Sansone (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- DOG BLOG RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- Frank Ferrante (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- The Natural Running Network Live (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- RANDY MOSS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Solomon Society (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- Will And Brian (0 chatters)