SORT BY Relevancy
How many times have you been in a selling situation where the customer's sole focus was on price?
Anytime your customers can't tell the difference between your product or service and your competitor's product or service, the customer will buy based on price. You must be able to differentiate your company, your product, your quality, your service, and yourself if you want the customer to stop focusing on price and start seeing you as a partner, and not just as a supplier. You've got to show him how you are different.
I've traveled around the country giving keynote speeches the past 22 years, I've been so amazed to find how many salespeople do not know and cannot articulate their competitive advantage to their prospects and customers!
How can they expect their prospects and customers to give them their time and attention when they cannot tell them in a concise way what they can do for them that no one else can do?
Companies or sales reps who don't understand their competitive advantage say things like, "Our product is better quality" or "Our service is better."
On this episode of The Hut with hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood, you'll hear a slightly different view on what competitive advantage really is and what it really means to your business. The truth is it's getting tougher and tougher to compete and you need to learn how to determine what your competitive advantage statements are and how to capitalize on them.
Pat and Jodi will outline the four competitive advantage strategies and which one or the combination of ones you will need to use to achieve your desired level of success.
For more information on today's host, go online to http://intelli-think.com/
To hear more episodes of The Hut, check the archives
CREATING A COMPETITIVE WORKFORCE WITH
INDUSTRY BACKED CERTIFICATIONS
Our friends at Southwest Airlines (my favorite airline, btw) are working with iCEV to make their workforce be the best. Special guest Linda Rutherford ,Southwest's VP of Communications and Outreach is joined by iCEV's Jeff Lansdell
www.iCEVonline @cevmultimedia @southwestair
www.southwest.com (where you're now free to move about the country)
Do you have a great business idea? Do you wonder whether it can be a successful product or service? Concerned about what your competitors are doing? Do you even know who your competitors are? Wonder where the next opportunity is in your industry?
Our guest today, Seena Sharp, is president of Sharp Market Intelligence, a firm specializing in marketing information. Seena is also the author of Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How to Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises and Grow Your Business in a Changing World.
She joins host Kelly Scanlon to talk about how market intelligence will save you valuable time, money and resources.
Seena reputation and passion for marketing have earned her mention in the trade and business press, including Peter Drucker’s Leader to Leader newsletter, Bloomberg Business, The Los Angeles Times, Nation’s Business, Inc, Marketing News, and more. She’s also been quoted in books “Competitive Intelligence by Larry Kahaner, and others.
Visit the Smart Companies archives to listen to more shows with host Kelly Scanlon.
Join us as we introduce some great new young tennis coaches and there journey to success. We will from coaches like Jared Flick from Midland Michigan tell us what tennis is like is an I we wouldn't consider tennis. Joins is as the young guys tell us what they see the future of tennis is.
Coach Tony minnis
Join us as we talk tennis with Wta coach Tony Huber
This is an excerpt from an Artical in http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232653
Written by:Steve Tobak
Contributor Managing Partner, Invisor Consulting
You would not believe how many “sure things” and “done deals” I’ve had fall apart at the last minute. I’ve been passed over for jobs and promotions I should have gotten so many times it isn’t funny. And the way people keep dangling carrots in front of my eyes, you’d think I was a hungry rabbit.
Despite all that, I don’t think I’ve ever been screwed. It’s all part of the ecosystem known as big business. It comes with the territory. If you’re going to get your feelings hurt, throw a fit, or whine about the injustice of it all, don’t even waste your time trying to make it. You probably won’t.
Truth is, the business world is risky business. It isn’t for the thin-skinned, the weak-minded or the faint of heart. And if you fit one of those colorful descriptors, sooner or later, you’re probably going to get weeded out of the entrepreneurial gene pool.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on this weeks episode of Zaiyah's House
Voice of Small Business" Blogtalk Radio, marketing your business has never been more affordable. Launched in August 2006, BlogTalkRadio is a web-based talk-show platform. "The Voice of Small Business" joined the line-up of shows on December 10, 2008. BLOGTALK RADIO · Our users are Internet-savvy - people accustomed to integrating the World Wide Web into their daily lives. · Your audio, will be archived and integrated into tens of thousands of archived podcasts available for download. · Our reach grows daily as new hosts promote their shows on their own websites and blogs - incrementally growing our user base – and your potential customers. · Every new show generates new audio and written content, constantly expanding our category channels and attracting new listeners., · Don't miss out on this powerful marketing opportunity.
Contact us today (214) 548 - 2584 Email: email@example.com. thevoiceofsmallbusiness.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (71 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (19 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Reptile Authority Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Girlz Radio (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)