SORT BY Relevancy
'Competition'...what is it, really...and what else is now possible?
We've all been raised within a society that glorifies competition in all its forms: from 'survival of the fittest' to 'Survivor' and everything in between. Whether we're talking about sports or 'getting a leg up' in the business world...'competition' has been a standard theme throughout the Ages. It has elicited corporate secrecy and separation between nations. It has fostered judgement and ill-will between atheltes, artists, businessmen and politicians alike.
However, as this massive Shift of Consciousness progresses at a tremendous rate, for those who are at the leading edge, the old standard of 'competition' is now losing its allure. We begin to realize that within the paradigm of 'competition' is a built-in structure of 'excellence'...and that 'excellence' has the potential to benefit ALL.
When approached wisely, 'competition' can inspire greatness. It can inspire innovation, invention and personal expansion. It can inspire solutions to age-old problems and elicit feats of glory from athletes. When used as a catalyst for excellence, competition can propel us into a future of collective greatness.
What possibilities and potentials do YOU see within the realm of 'competition'?
"No Competition" 8th Key from 10 keys to freedom of Access Consciousness.
Blossom benedict has been amazing contribution to this key, how do you deal with competition? how can you change this? & lot more.
It has given me a lot of different perspective to look at energy of competition & not make a wrongness instead look at "how can i use this to my advantage?"
oh!! we did have amazing cross connection at the end.
This week we are talking about Winning Strategies, which is blade #2 of my windmill. Working smarter, not harder, is how you take your business to a new level. It is about becoming the owner of your business and getting out of the role of operator. As an operator you are lost in the busy of the day to day but are not able to provide strategic direction and positioning for your business from this perspective. In my quantum productivity program, this section reveals the best practices behind 3 elements that make up Winning Strategies, Planning, Process and Priority.
We will rerun this amazing interview with the founder of CEO Space, Berny Dohrmann to discuss the power of collaboration and the pitfalls of competition.
Last week Kansas citizens revolted fiercely against a proposed state legislation that would have nuked broadband competition from municipalities in that state. All forms of media exploded with public advocates railing against the Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger's threat to competition. Many consumers decry the lack of competition. But what's the private sector's take?
Executives from two companies that provide highspeed services offer private-sector perspectives on the state of U.S. broadband competition. Large telecom and cable companies tell us all is well. Many rural communities say they barely have dial-up services. What's the real deal? And if the source of problems is lack of competition, what can or should the private sector do about it?
Jerry Cady, the Director of Sales and Marketing at LS Networks, and Mark Scully, President of Comspan Communications tackle serious issues on the topic.
in communities where broadband is lacking, is the private sector alone capable of resolving the problem;
what role do state and local governments have in increasing competition;
are the FCC's potential actions regarding net neutrality, easing restrictions on municipalities and expanding the Connect America Fund (CAF) likely to impact competition; and
will a transition from traditional network to IP technologies add to or reduce competitors in various markets?
Media World Gospel Media Blast Competition
The FaceBook Media Morning March 25 2014
The Facebook world you know millions of people are not on Facebook. Is Facebook your world?
Musician radio internet jock at "Howcee" Productions Gospel
Likes Howcee Productions Gospel at Ourstage, Apostle Rosilyn Copeland & One Voice and 301 others
Studied at J F Shields High School
Lives in Beatrice, Alabama
18 followers This is good.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- kendricklaw (2 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (0 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (0 chatters)