SORT BY Relevancy
'Competition'...what is it, really...and what else is now possible?
We've all been raised within a society that glorifies competition in all its forms: from 'survival of the fittest' to 'Survivor' and everything in between. Whether we're talking about sports or 'getting a leg up' in the business world...'competition' has been a standard theme throughout the Ages. It has elicited corporate secrecy and separation between nations. It has fostered judgement and ill-will between atheltes, artists, businessmen and politicians alike.
However, as this massive Shift of Consciousness progresses at a tremendous rate, for those who are at the leading edge, the old standard of 'competition' is now losing its allure. We begin to realize that within the paradigm of 'competition' is a built-in structure of 'excellence'...and that 'excellence' has the potential to benefit ALL.
When approached wisely, 'competition' can inspire greatness. It can inspire innovation, invention and personal expansion. It can inspire solutions to age-old problems and elicit feats of glory from athletes. When used as a catalyst for excellence, competition can propel us into a future of collective greatness.
What possibilities and potentials do YOU see within the realm of 'competition'?
Karen Rands returns with her Compassionate Capitalist radio show to discuss how a global market impacts entrepreneurs & investors when it comes to predicting the success of an early stage company. The best selling book "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman, set forth the premise that business leaders should view the world as a level playing field in terms of commerce, where all competitors have an equal opportunity. Although books is a decade old, the idea is relevant in todays world just as much back then.
In this episode, Karen will explore what this means to entrepreneurs and investors when it comes to launching and growing a company. The ying/yang of a "flat world" is competition & collaboration. When it comes to bringing innovation to market it is easy to think that a company has "no competition". This is rarely the case. The competition may be indirect, shifting the staus quo, or simply in another part of the world that neither the entrepreneur or investor knows about. Not anticipating the existence of competition creates a false sense of safety. Likewise, identifying potential collaboration partners can strengthen a company before they are faced with direct competition to remain in a place of dominance.
"No Competition" 8th Key from 10 keys to freedom of Access Consciousness.
Blossom benedict has been amazing contribution to this key, how do you deal with competition? how can you change this? & lot more.
It has given me a lot of different perspective to look at energy of competition & not make a wrongness instead look at "how can i use this to my advantage?"
oh!! we did have amazing cross connection at the end.
To be in competition is that an insecurity?.Hating on someone is that apart of being competitive?What are the positives of being competitive?.What are the negatives of being competitive?.Why do so many bruthas try to out do our beat one another especially if they are doing the same thing for the same cause?
Competition is part of the human spirit and is a vital aspect of all of our lives. Whether in business, sport, politics, entertainment, and industry—you name it—competition drives motivation and innovation.
As Andrew Carnegie said, “…while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.”
While it’s important to never lose sight of your competitors so you can react positively if they begin to out-develop you, it’s equally important to watch what they do wrong. They will undoubtedly make mistakes, so learn from them and act accordingly.
Competition makes you want to be on top; to be first; to be the leader. You persevere until you get to that exalted position. If you’re toppled from your perch (for whatever reason) your inner life force tells you to start all over again until you get back on top. That’s the nature of someone like me who is competitive. You have no choice. It defines your very being.
People who should listen to this show entrepreneurs, career coaahes,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (267 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (12 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (0 chatters)