SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Learn tomorrows communication skills that put you ahead of everyone by being able to focus easily on what another is saying instead of looking for dangerous stimulation elsewhere during a conversation. Not only will you hear another more distinctly, they will appreciate your skills highly as they are understood while using these futuristic skills. You can learn them now.
Find easier ways to communicate yourself by listening eaasier what others are saying first. The patience you have will make you a better communicator.
in Self Help
There is a reason for everything. Coach Joyce Barrie says "the key is to figure out what the reason is and learn the lesson. The challenge is to deal with whatever happens to you, and use that experience to impact the lives of others in a very positive way."
Take the case of John Walsh, who created the first of its kind crime-fighting show back in 1988, following the abduction and brutal murder of his son, Adam. The show, America's Most Wanted " is said to have helped catch over 1200 fugitives from the law and bring home over 63 missing chidren.
Your story might not be that extreme, but it could nevertheless propel you forward to become more charitable, to volunteer for important causes, and simply to help people that could really use help.
Host Joyce Barrie hopes this show will inspire you to make lemonaide out of lemon and sweeten up your life and the lives of others.
Host Joyce E. Barrie wants to inspire you with her original motivational and inpirational poetry.
CEOs, Authors, Leaders and Professional Speakers have included some of Joyce's awesome poems in their books and conferences. You may want to do likewise. Just get permission from Joyce and be sure to aclnowledge her as the author.
There are so many ways to communicate - phone, email, text, video conference, blogs and good old snail mail - yet our communications are often lacking in genuine meaning.
Modern technology has changed the way that we communicate forever; and is often seen as a barrier rather than an enhancer to effective communication. Yet, we can reach across both barriers and differences to build or strengthen relationships. The art of communication bridges that space. Effective communication is a true transfer of information. It's listening with compassion and understanding, and expressing ourselves in a manner that others can stop focusing on differences long enough to hear the message. Communication is an art form.
Our guest Audra Luke, has mastered the art of communication and shares her knowledge and techniques to help others, with a special focus on teens. Audra is a nationally acclaimed author, multimedia producer and writer with the special gift of reaching and inspiring an audience. Her dynamic work has been embraced through collaboration with celebrities such as Patti Labelle, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Alisha Keys, and Ludacris.
Join the show to find out more about her impactful work and to enhance your personal art of communication!
in Self Help
CLEAR AND CONCISE COMMUNICATION
Join Scott as we discuss the value of communication in life. Relationships required clear communication in order to be successful. Workplace communication can mean the difference between being fired and the promotion of a lifetime. Identifying the ways in which communication needs to be improved is essential to personal and professional advancement. Join on Twitter @poperception or e-mail to schedule your transitional coaching session at firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
There have been massive retail data breaches recently -- breaches that can negatively affect you and people you know. Sadly, things are not getting better for us--they are getting worse. Corporate data thefts have taken a significant toll on American consumers, who have had their identities stolen, their personal credit cards used and abused, and their bank accounts violated.
Signs are pointing to the high likelihood that at some point soon, everyone will become a victim of this high tech crime. Host, Joyce Barrie, has been a victim. It seems almost impossible to avoid falling prey to this insidious crime. Joyce will share what happened to her, so you can be on Red Alert.
This is an important show --one you do not want to miss.
Listening is the ability to accurately receive and interpret messages in the communication process.
Listening is key to all effective communication, without the ability to listen effectively messages are easily misunderstood – communication breaks down and the sender of the message can easily become frustrated or
What Do Olympic Athletes Have That You Don't Have? A Coach!
Master Coach, Joyce E. Barrie talks about the Professional Coach and how you can dramatically change your life working with the right one.You will hear the advantages of having a professional coach and examples of what you can work on together.
Entrepreneurs, busines owners, professionals and people in transition use a coach to help fix, solve, create or plan something, either personally or professionally. No matter where you are in life, there is always the next step to be taken, the next wall to climb over, the next obstacle to overcome.
As you move forward in life, what better time to go for it! If not now, when? http://www.joycebarrie.com
This Tuesday, Nov 4th 2014 at 7:00pm est usa, Miss Raina will be coming to you live from the beautiful city of Chicago!!
Join us as Nathan Brunet returns to Transcendental Transformation Radio Show!! Miss Raina and Nathan will discuss the importance of communication and how it is one of the commanding forces that run our daily lives.
Communication is a form of energy that we use without any conscious effort. Words, thoughts and intention are a powerful tools that can create outcomes that are either favorable or unfavorable to your life. Many of us are not aware of the power of communication and we pass up to opportunity to use our gift for the betterment.
Call Miss Raina: 310-861-2341
This week we discuss the language of EMS. Using profesional communication as a standard vs communicating amoungst each other with common EMS slang. Is there a place for EMS slang or should we do away with it and focus on a standard of communication that leaves no room for error?
We also plan on talking about EMS Facebook pages and the culture of negativity as well as answer a few questions sent in by listeners.
Join us for another live episode and give your opinion via toll free call in or n the chat room.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (17 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- Kick it with Krystal (0 chatters)