SORT BY Relevancy
Step #7 is the Committment of the Fathers. Join us as we discuss how to get the fathers of your school committed to the Watch D.O.G.S. Program and in-turn committed to the students and the school.
in Self Help
Although monogamy is practiced in society, many people have a difficult time keeping that committment. Are societal pressures to blame? Is this value based on how an individual was reared? Could it be that it's unrealistic for most individuals to be monogamous? Tune in for this intriguing topic!
Join me and three incredible couples as we take sail on the MarriageSHIP Yacht. These Couples bring a combined combination of 75 years to the table.
Couple 1 Newlyweds- Mr. & Mrs. Wayne and Yvette Carter Couple 2 Building for Life – Mr. & Mrs. William “Bill” and Jennie Jones
We've all heard the saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." It used to be the mindset of a minority of men who could get the benefits of marriage without the committment of marriage. Now, it's become the mindset of the majoirty....men and women!
We'll discuss the rise in cohabitation and the decline in marriage and why the American Dream of "The Spouse, House & 2.5 kids" is fading away.
1. Define Friendship 2. Does the Sex in The City type of friendship really exist? or is that just TV? (for those of you who don't know about the show, these ladies were truly ride or die for each other) They got mad, checked each other, cussed each other out and then some but the LOVE they had for each other out-weighed the drama they went through. and last but not least. 3. Can Men & Women truly have a platonic friendship and NEVER/EVER cross the lines?
Real Life w/Real Talk is back for its 3rd season featuring hosts Niqui, Fresh and Tiff.
Both men and women are known for having more than one relationship going at a time. Inevitably though, one person stands out as the "Main" while all others are simply the side piece. Tune in tonight to find out where you fall in this situation.
Peace and Blessings...
Join Host Live Chats
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (3 chatters)
- talking paranormal (3 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Global Health Leaders (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Thepackerbackers (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)