SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we chat about Commitment and how important it is when serving in the Kingdom.
Listen as Pastor Cliff Coward explains the importance of being commited, especially if you are a leader.
Agape International Ministries Worldwide is a Word-Centered, Spirit-filled, Multi-cultural family focused, Non-Denominational Church. At Agape International Ministries Worldwide, you will soon discover (if you have not already), that this ministry, and its vision, is not the typical ministry with typical organizational vision.
Many will find AIM intriguing and will desire to become a part, triggering the “domino effect”
About the Host
Minister Nicole Cleveland is an author,radio host and founder of Breathe Again Magazine. She is on a mission to ensure women and men are no longer suffering in silence.
Live Again - Dream Again - Breathe Again
Breathe Again Radio
Welcome to "FAITH RECIPE" with me... Lillia DePass. This is your online inspirational vitamin created to get you through the day. For those who follow my other radio show "TLRtalks" which is where I interview people from all walks of life, this show is different as its just you the listeners, me and GOD working through me. Hope you are inspired!
**NOTE: There was an audio drop out during this show. The full statement was "Otherwise, it is like your throat is an empty grave."
Please tune in on certain reoccuring Wednesday's @ 9am (Eastern) throughout every month for:
"FAITH RECIPE with Lillia DePass
There is a relationship crisis, unlike any other recorded in history. Divorce rates are as high as 68 % in some countries. Many millennials have been born into disruptive or non-existent unions, As a result, it seems millennials are ditching traditional patriarchal marriages, questioning its sustainability and redefining what relationships and commitment mean. Through polygamy, open relationships, or throwing in the towel when they become tired of their mate, the definition of what marriage really is, seems to be undergoing a huge make-over. Do you feel our generations’ lack of commitment is detrimental to future generations? Has the traditional institution of marriage and long lasting relationships become a thing of the past? How much are you willing to put up with to maintain your relationship? Please join us Tuesday 4/8 at 6:30pm EDTto speak your piece on Conditional Love: Millennials and Commitment
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (45 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- GGM Radio (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- AndeLyons (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Law Offices of Peter J Lamont (2 chatters)
- MarlyBird (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Best People We Know (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- FMS14 Show (1 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- superdaveshow (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (0 chatters)
- CaroleCopelandThomas (0 chatters)