SORT BY Relevancy
We discussed this before ( http://www.blogtalkradio.com/up-4-discussion/2013/12/18/up-4-discussion--the-impact-of-todays-black-athlete ) and now its time to discuss this again. Does the impact of our black athletes still have a social impact?
Do you think people are overreacting to Kobe Bryant’s comment on the Trayvon Martin situation or his comment is blown out of context?
Do you feel that athletes should get more involved with culture and world issues?
Do you think it’s fair for society to appoint professional athletes as representatives of their race?
Would you work with Danny Ferry after hearing the comments that were made?
Does Danny Ferry's accomplishments overrule what he has done?
Do you think Adam Silver should get involved? (even though Bruce Levenson is selling his controlling share?)
Will the players and fans be able to overcome this situation?
Do you think that this is the first time the Atlanta Hawks organization is experiencing this situation or was this the first time one of the owners spoke up about the racist comments?
Should Danny Ferry lose his job?
How should the Atlanta Hawks' players handle the situation?
This week your hosts Justin Deschamps, Julian Robles and Sierra Neblina bring you a discussion for the Awakening Minds. We will cover this week- a discussion about what is Truth.
- this will be a introduction to the shows that follow, laying a foundation to the tapestry of information we will be unfolding into the future. This will help set the context, which iscrucialto developing acompleteandholisticunderstanding.
- I am not the source of Truth, you are via your process of openness, contemplation, and thought-form creation which reflects the truth.
- General guidelines for show: We share ideas as a premise, an offer, cypher or coded "zip file" to contemplate. This is one of the most importantpracticalsteps, and cannot be over emphasized. You are an integral part of the truth discovery process, an action and state of being.
- We will share ideas that we have tested and have a high certainty and probability of being true; an air of con. BUT we always encourage discussion and discourse surrounding these ideas, which aides in the decoding process.
- Truth discovery is a group effort, and best done when we are able to share all our ideas together freely, assisting in decoding and grounding process. NO idea is worthless, all things are aides in our process. To follow the slide show gohere:
Be sure to call in to interact with this discussion LIVE at 646-478-3085 and then press 1.
Looking for more on this? Go to:
Tonight we're doing something we've never done on "IRTR." We're having a Round Table Discussion where the crew will get together and discuss different things going on in the world. Anything you could possibly think of we'll be covering including a follow-up on Ferguson & the acquittal of Officer Darren Wilson & the reinstatement of ex Ravens Running Back, Ray Rice. There's so much more to discuss also so if you'd like to hear these stories and others, make sure you tune in!
Call in # 347-838-9540
What is going on with the negative commenting around the web? Is there a solution? Are typed words the new bullets we must dodge living on the Wild Wild Web? If you run a website, use social media, or comment on others' sites, then join me and my guest, Staci Price Kresser, author of The Mom Squad articles on Here We Are with Luci, and social media consultant, as we discuss her disturbing experience and how we can be part of the solution.
Starting next friday December 5, 2014 I will be hosting a discussion forum. I am looking for people to call in and would like to discussion anything that is on their minds. I will have a running topic--each week.
TONIGHT I will give a high light of what the new Episode will be like. Join me to input any topics you would like to hear discussed.
Remember the Prayer line: 989 415 8578
Did you pray for someone today? Did you give someone a helping hand?
Ferguson, Black Lives Matter Part 1 and 2, is a discussion of spiritual implication of Ferguson from John and Pamela Selders!
Welcome to O.U.R. Advice Talk Show, where you'll get health information, insight, direction, clarity, wisdom and REAL, RARE and RAW advice from hosts, RC and Mz. TJ. If you have a topic of discussion or an issue you'd like to throw on the floor, please call in or visit our chat room. Other than that, buckle up and enjoy the ride.