SORT BY Relevancy
CALL to LISTEN LIVE (347) 237-5342
Introducing our new host of KLJN 107.7's L&R COMEDY CAFE.....Stand Up Comedian, EVEN STEVENS.
You may have heard him as guest on a few other KLJN's shows, and NOW he's part of the family, by popular demand!
The week has been a mess - Let's Clean It Up with some laughter and fun. Relationships can be hilarious, and EVEN STEVENS will shine a light on the humorous side of LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS.
Join Cullen, Paulette, Winnie, Dee, Nikki, Clay and Lamont as they welcome to The Brownstone, “Comedian: Nathaniel Williams” and a replay of the Brownstone Lunch with Musical Legend, “Al Jarreau”!!! Join us while we discuss their projects along with some hot topics of the night!
If you would like us to read your comments on the air about one of our HOT Topics or for our Special Guest, send your email comments to: The Brownstone@CullensCorner.com or Cullen@CullensCorner.com
Dial (323) 679-0814 at 9:00cst to join the discussion!
1. Special Guest: “Comedian: Nathaniel Williams”
2. Clay Johnson's Corner Question of the Day, "Have Some Women/Men Taken What Is Sacred and Forever Tarnished It? Examples are: Intimacy, Having Children, Sexuality and A Man's/Woman's Worth? http://www.thebrownstonecenter.com/?p=1346
3. Why Are We So Reluctant To Be On The Organ & Tissue Donor List? Especially When It Comes To Finding Minority Donors? http://goo.gl/2ghFBT
Report in on the 52 Week Money Challenge & Money Give-A-Way by Lamont & Cullen and recite your MYOB Pledge with us!
NYC BASED COMEDIAN NANCY LOMBARDO MIXES IT UP WITH A CORNUCOPIA OF COMEDY, MUSIC, MAYHEM AND MORE! WITH SOMETIMES SURPRISE CALL IN CELEBRITY GUEST. "COLR ME CRAZY" AVAILABLE ON CD BABY. THE NANCY LOMBARDO SHOW EVERY FRIDAY 7 PM EST WWW.MNN.ORG LIFESTYLES CHANNEL. IN NYC FIOS 34 TW 83 VERIZON 56. SUPPORT THE ARTS BY SUPPORTING THE ARTS.
It's Friday NIGHT! Let's loosen up and have some fun! Why be so serious all the time? There is a humorous side to LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS.
Join us tonight on COMEDY CAFE with Comedian Even Stevens, and Lady Jaz
CALL (347) 237-5342 to listen LIVE.
COMEDY CAFE is on KLJN 107.7
NEW YORK CITY BASED COMEDIAN, NANCY LOMBARDO FEATURES A CORNUCOPIA OF COMEDY, MUSIC AND MAYHEM AND SOME SURPRISE CALL IN CELEBRITY GUEST. CD "COLOR ME CRAZY" AVAILABLE CD BABY. JOIN THE BLOG TALK RADIO CHAT ROOM AND POST YOUR EVENT, TODAYS FEATURED CELEBRITY IS THE TALENTED SINGER JENNA ESPOSITO. WWW.JENNAESPOSITO.COM
MOMMY'S A MOLE:
The sun trickled through the dense tangle of the spring’s budding branches. Karen Wolfe Churgin walked her dogs on April 18, 1990, on her remote wooded property on Chebacco Road. The veterinarian spotted a white sphere obstructing a drainage ditch. Churgin’s home sat on top of the bluff overlooking Chebacco Lake, and the lower-wooded basin was often flooded with water. The sparsely inhabited wilderness in Hamilton, Massachusetts attracted hikers and bikers, but was also a secluded setting known for criminal activity. From a distance, she saw an object, a white sphere. When she reached to dislodge it, she reeled back in horror. She immediately called the police.
“I saw something in the woods that looked like a punched-in volleyball,” Karen told the Beverly Times on April 25, 1990. “I looked closer and it was a human skull. It had suture-like zigzagged lines. Those are unique to human skulls.”
Officer Hat?eld was the first to respond, and the initial conclusion determined the discovery was, indeed, a human skull. Hamilton Police Chief Walter Cullen arrived at the scene next and photographed the find. The Massachusetts State Police Crime Prevention and Control Unit, CPAC, dispatched Cpl. Dennis Marks to take charge of the crime scene. Local police sent the skull and a nearby black boot to Hunt Memorial Hospital to examine, but nothing else surfaced in the initial cursory search of the surrounding area. Notices went out to departments to assist the resident force, and names poured in to compare the cranium to known missing persons. Joan Webster’s name appeared on the list, but the resting spot was more than thirty miles from the long-speculated crime scene at Pier 7 in Boston.
In the third book of a series chronicling 200 years of an American family’s triumphs and troubles, a young man returns to his roots to reclaim his heritage. “I married into this family. Its ancestors did interesting things, and since they aren’t my own, I could turn their story into historical fiction with a lot more freedom anyone related to them could have done.”-Deborah Hill, The Kingsland Series.
Thirty-five years ago, while living in Cape Cod, author Deborah Hill became captivated by the memoirs of her husband’s mariner ancestor and began to research the family’s history. In a pre-Internet world, Hill found herself pouring through old library books and ancient church records, and began to piece together the saga of the fictional Merrick family. The result was The Kingsland Series, a historically accurate, adventure-filled, spicy trilogy, which will conclude with the release of The Heir in March.
The Heir follows Steven Sinclaire, who grows up with the malicious husband whom his mother, Emily Merrick, tricked into marrying her. Steven endures the humiliations this man inflicts on him by escaping into his memories of Kingsland, the Merrick family’s estate on Cape Cod Bay. Refusing to study at Harvard University, as is expected of him, Steven flees to Kingsland where he learns to value the skills and hard work of the countrymen he meets. When he saves enough, he attends the college of his own choice, and then enters the world of corporate America. Years later, after having inherited the Kingsland Estate, he again returns, hoping to find an alternative to his generation’s frantic post-war climb – and a way to restore his own honor and that of his family.
Tune in and join me as I welcome this week's guest.
Author Joyce Zeller joins me to talk about her books: Maddie's Choice, Accidental Alien & Hidden History of Eureka Springs
Tune in live Friday at 11AM EST and call in or chat to join the discussion or listen to the archive.
For more information about Joyce Zeller and her books:
Join host Jay and Rhenda Snyder while they discuss different topics each week and invite guest comedians to throw their two cents in. This episode will be about the interesting, disturbing and sometimes confusing behaviors of todays youth. Generations change and we wonder WTH?? Let's talk about it! Join us by calling in 347-637-3599 and sharing your opinion on this very broad topic! We will also be giving away a couple tickets to this weeks show at the Dayton Funny Bone!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (47 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (37 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (30 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- MMA Tonight (11 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- MasterPiece (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Emerge365 (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Kongolini Zulu Mau (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- Some Say (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (0 chatters)