SORT BY Relevancy
The inspiring story of a
new and very naive combat medic saving in Desert Storm and in Afghanistan as a seasoned older veteran and the struggles of post traumatic stress disorder and coming home again
Patrick Thibeault was raised as an Army brat.
Upon graduation from high school, Patrick enlisted in the Army becoming a paratrooper medic. The first unit that he was assigned to was 3rd Battalion / 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne). Patrick deployed to Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm back in 1990. During his tenure with the 160th, Patrick had the opportunity to grow both as a soldier and as a medic. During his time with the 160th, he was on both on enlisted crewmember flight status and parachute status.
He then joined the Kentucky Army National Guard. Patrick deployed twice to Ecuador during his time with the Kentucky Army National Guard
In 2004, he deployed with his unit, the 76th Infantry Brigade in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. His unit was part of Task Force Phoenix. This task force trained the conventional Afghanistan Army and had soldiers embedded into these Afghanistan units both during training and combat operations.
"Psychic" Tom Padgett, Tony "The Tornado" Penecale, and "Rabble Rousin'" Rich Bergeron discuss the week's combat sports news and events and recap last week's results. We preview the UFC and World Series of fighting events, recap the Gamboa vs. Crawford fight, and go over last week's dual UFC cards. We also discuss multiple stories surrounding PED use in combat sports and chat about Ronda Rousey's abrasive attitude.
This segment is about our combat in the spirit and how and when to use our weapons of warfare and what those weapons are. Even as their are differnt branches and tatics of warfare in each branch so it is in the Kingdom of God. Is our weapon a M16 or are you a snipper? Is your warfare in the Air or on the ground.. We will discover this as the scriptures are revealed on The Word Revealed..
"Mr. International" Shonie Carter will join the broadcast this week. With over 85 fights to his credit, Carter has a vast wealth of experience in mixed martial arts. He has appeared in multiple promotions, including the UFC, WEC, and King of the Cage. Carter has notable wins over Matt Serra and Chris Lytle, and he is currently an MMA instructor in Chicago. Tom, Tony, and Rich will also discuss the week's combat sports news and recap the UFC's "Red, White, and Fight Week" events, including UFC 175 and The Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale.
Combat in preparedness
I Am Liberty!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Combat this week on I AM Liberty. I think we need to talk about the various options out there. Times have changed a lot since the times of the lonely Karate dojo. The sad thing is many people hear of different martial arts or self defense methods and think them a hoax.
In the preparedness community there are two types of folks. Those who claim their training is superior and those who hide behind a gun. There is a lot of opportunity in studying various martial arts. I want to elaborate on tonight’s show.
We hear these strange words like judo, muay thai, jiu jitsu, krav maga, grappling. What do they all mean and which one is right for you? We are going to go over all of them. Talk details about each and how they can be effective in your preparedness plan.
Visit I Am Liberty: Here
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, I Am Liberty
Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio Show host Debbie Sprague for an interview with LeAnne Lovett-Floom, RN, MSN - Combat Casualty Assistance Visiting Nurse with the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society. We will be covering the history of the Corps, the scope of their services and guidelines, and how they may be able to you. LeAnne will also be sharing her extensive involvement in the healthcare field from the Red Cross, to working with Disaster Medical Assistance, Trauma Nurse Specialist, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, and Legal Nurse Consultant. LeAnne has expertise in substance abuse awareness, effects of head and brain injuries, psychological effects of disasters and war, and post traumatic stress. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable information and to call-in and ask questions of our expert.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm )CST)
Call-in number for guests - (323) 657-1470
Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio show host Debbie Sprague for an intriguing interview with Tiziana DellaRovere - author, spiritual director, and artist, who has also suffered the effects of combat PTSD.
Learn how Tiziana is using a new and truly unique opera, "The Canticle of the Black Madonna: A Soldier's Journey" to provide a powerful portrayal of how Post Traumatic Stress impacts the veteran and the family, and to provide a path toward healing the souls of those wounded by war.
The opera will premiere in Portland, Oregon in September and will bring together community partners, service providers on site to provide resources and referrals, followed by a faciliated post-performance discussion.
Tune in on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 from 4:30 -5:30pm CST
Listeners are invited to call-in with questions and comments to: 323-657-1470
Former Oklahoma wrestling phenom Bill Smallwood joins the broadcast tonight to talk about his mixed martial arts career. Smallwood now resides in Las Vegas, where he is taking advantage of all the training opportunities to become a better fighter. Smallwood will give us an update on where his career is headed and who he's fighting next. "Rabble Rousin'" Rich Bergeron, "Psychic" Tom Padgett and Tony "The Tornado" Penecale will also chat about the week's combat sports news and events. We'll also review UFC 174, the transformation of Bellator with the departure of Bjorn Rebney, and Chris Algieri's upset of Ruslan Provodnikov.
Brent Nelson, who joins the show tonight at 9:15 PM EST, is a board certified physician with training in Sports Medicine and musculoskeletal medicine. He has a particularly avid interest in MMA. Nelson was also a former competitor nationally in point karate. Additionally, he enjoys writing and film consulting. We also discuss the two UFC cards held on Saturday, all of last weekend's major boxing events, and another full upcoming week of events. Tony "The Tornado" Penecale, "Psychic" Tom Padgett, and "Rabble" Rousin' Rich Bergeron will also try to fit in all the combat sports news for the week.
"Rabble Rousin'" Rich Bergeron, Tony "The Tornado" Penecale, and "Psychic Tom" Padgett discuss the week's combat sports news, recap the last week's events, and preview upcoming fight cards. Special topics we will discuss include the Canelo Alvarez v. Erislandy Lara bout and UFC Fight Night: Cerrone v. Miller. We will also feature special guest Matt Farago of Ring 10 in New York. Ring 10 is the only not for profit in the country that gives 100% of all the monies taken in directly to helping fighters get off the canvas and back on their feet. Examples of relief provided include: paying a balance due, finding a safe place to live, sending a food gift card every month so they can buy groceries, and/or getting them medical attention. Ring 10 does what no one does for boxers after their careers are over, "We care and we help." Our board of directors includes former champions, contenders, cutmen, and boxing celebrities such as Mark Breland, Tyrone Jackson, Dennis Milton, Richard Burton, Iran Barkley, HBO's Harold Lederman, professional cutman Richie Schwartz and Spartan's Boxing Wear's Ed Post.
Glen "The Road Warrior" Johnson (54-18-2, 37 KOs) joins the broadcast tonight. Johnson's notched three straight victories dating back to April of 2013, capped off by a February win over Jaime Velasquez in Rhode Island. He is a master of many trades as well, serving as commentator for boxing shows in addition to getting in the ring as an athlete and a trainer. Johnson, who we first featured on the show in May of 2013, is always entertaining, classy, and full of world class boxing knowledge. We also cover the week's combat sports news and talk about past and upcoming combat sports cards.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (124 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (58 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- HealingMom (6 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (2 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (0 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)