SORT BY Relevancy
While Americans Celebrate the day of Columbus, others remember the blood, slaughter, rape, sacrifice the native tribe of GAD had to suffer in the hands of The Spanish then the rest of the europeans. LET'S NOT FORGET THE 100 MILLION NATIVES SLAUGHTERED BY GREED, RAPE, BLOOD, CONQUEST IN THE NAME OF THE POPE.
The move to Ireland.
The real Christopher Columbus hated....
Host Peter Lamont Talks about Columbus Day and its history on a special episode of UTLRadio.com.
Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel!
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
Public Speaking/Coaching: http://www.peterjlamont.com
Facebook: Understanding the Law
Tel.: (973) 304-4022
"In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.... " And now, the rest of the story.
Tonight on the show we will be discussing Columbus Day. Why do we still celebrate it? This weekend, we posted two opinion pieces about a day that is without controversy—Jonathan Marcantoni wrote one defending the holiday and Néstor David Pastor wrote one against it. Both contributors will be on our show, giving us their point of view. Join the convo and tell us what you think. Dial 347.308.8633
NAVAJO TALK RADIO:
"CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS NEVER MADE IT TO AMERICA"
Why does this country celebrate his failure?
Why does this country celebrate a lost explorer?
Why does this country close banks and schools for a dude who mistakenly thought he was India?
Calling us Indians?
Let's clear this screwup!
All from the Native/Indigenous perspective, a 100% Native American/Navajo/Dine host Cal Nez.
Call in at 347-989-0048 and share your thoughts!
TODAY IS COLUMBUS DAY, A DAY THAT MANY OF LIBERAL PERSUASION SAY SHOULD BE ELIMINATED. SOME BLUE STATE CITIES HAVE EVEN DESIGNATED THIS DAY AS INDIGENOUS PEOPLES DAY. WHAT NONSENSE. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS AND HIS HEARTY BAND BRAVED THE ELEMENTS TO OPEN THE DOOR TO A NEW WORLD AND WITH IT THE SEEDBED FOR THE UNITED STATES AS BRITAIN BRAVED THE SEAS TO KEEP UP WITH SPAIN. WHILE HE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO DISCOVER THE NEW CONTINENT, HIS ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HISPANIOLA COLONY BEGAN THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN SPAIN, FRANCE AND BRITAIN FOR PREEMINENCE HERE, ULTIMATELY WON BY ENGLAND AND EVENTUALLY BECOMING THE FREE UNITED STATES.
NORTH FLORIDA WRITER LIVE TAKES A VERY POLITICALLY INCORRECT STANCE BY CELEBRATING THIS DAY AS ONE WHICH LED TO DRAMATIC POSITIVE CHANGE IN THE WORLD AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GREATEST EXPERIMENT IN SELF GOVERNANCE. I HOPE YOU'LL JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION. THE SHOW BEGINS AT 9:30 ET BUT, IF YOU MISS IT, IT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND 24/7.
CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, EXPLORER EXTRAORDINAIRE, TONIGHT ON NORTH FLORIDA WRITER LIVE.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Oct., 13th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Paul Taylor of the Detroit Million Man March Alumni Association will talk about their upcoming 20th Anniversary Celebration this Friday. 2) We’ll continues our discussion of the “Justice or Else” Rally this past Saturday. 3) Monday was Columbus Day. We’ll deal with numerous evidence proving that African People were in the Americas long before Columbus. 4) This date in African American History.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will say a big FUCK YOU Christopher Columbus! Around the world millions will celebrate October 12th, the date that Christopher Columbus landed here in the Americas (never actually making it to North America), either because they are ignorant of the true history or they just don't give a damn that his so-called discovery of the Americas kicked off centuries of rape, pillage and genocide. Also not to mention, Columbus played an important role in initiating the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. With the countless atrocities he and his men commited against the indigenous population of the Americas, he deserves a day of shame not a day of fame. You make the call, should a murderer and thief be honored with a national holiday? But what can you expect from a country with 6 of it's 10 Federal holidays connected to death, murderers, thieves, war and destruction?
Let's talk about it on the Fruit!
Call in number is 347-202-0492
Email us at AppleBrain@Live.com
Welcome to Cafecito Break's Virtual Living Room Space with your hosts Rosangel Perez & Ruthie Guten. Listen to Taino Chief Roman Guaraguaorix (Redhawk) Perez about Columbus Day... what that day really means, the history behind it, its impact, and more.
About: Roman Guaraguaorix (Redhawk) Perez was born in the mountains of Kiskeya (Dominican Republic) and presently resides in Brooklyn, NY. He is an accomplished indigenous Taino artist, lecturer, storyteller, drummer, singer and respected community/spiritual leader. He is the Kacike (chief) for Maisiti Yukayeke Taino; a tribe of the Taino Nation. Since 1990 Redhawk has participated in Vision Quest, Sundance, Sweat Lodges and Taino ceremonies; throughout his experiences, he has grown into the spiritual leader he is today.
Roman Guaraguaorix comes from a long linage of tobacco farmers and healers in his family. Roman works with the sacred tobacco to help people with there own healing physical, spiritual and mental, helping open their own consciousness to the sacred plant.
He now facilitates and leads such ceremonies as; Vision Quest, Lodges and Taino ceremonies, he continues to use his indigenous teachings to help the people. Redhawk has done presentations on Northern and Taino native teachings at notable institutions, including major universities, public schools, The Peabody Museum, Brooklyn Museum of Art, and The Smithsonian Native American Museum and a certified fire starter for the White Bison recovery program, a program to help Native people deal with the grips of addiction.
Have a question or comment for Roman Guaraguaorix Perez, send us a note at email@example.com L
The Taíno and Arawak Indians were the first Native Americans to encounter Christopher Columbus and his men. Tonight on a special Columbus Day Episode of Native Trailblazers we will be speaking with Ariette Jeanisca, a Taino and Arawak Indian herself. Not only will we be discussing the Myths and Atrocities of Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day - We will be discussing it with an actual descendant of those few that survived the horrifying genocide associated with this dark segment of history.
Shé:kon and Thanks for joining Native Trailblazers! The Native Show with over half a million listeners worldwide!
For over five years, our award-winning Native themed online radio show has been delivering the hottest topics in Indian Country to your desktop, mobile or other listening devices! Listen in Every Friday at 7pm EST or any time after in archives!
HOSTS: Vincent Schilling (Producer, Speaker, Journalist, Author, VP Schilling Media) www.Twitter.com/VinceSchilling and Delores Schilling (CEO, Schilling Media, Inc.) www.Twitter.com/DelSchilling
Join our chat room Here's How Website www.NativeTrailblazers.com
Mailing List - http://eepurl.com/O7fa1 iTunes Podcasts- http://goo.gl/GkEOJ3
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (17 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)