SORT BY Relevancy
Hot Tub Sale Columbia, TN, Hot Tub Spa Franklin, TN. Hot Tub Clearance Sale 615-443-4441 http://www.HSSofMusicCity.com Best Prices in Columbia and Franklin on Hot Tubs, Hot Tubs Nashville, Used Hot Tubs, Used Spas, Saunas, 38401, 37064 Hot Spring Spas of Music City's goal is to make sure your hot tub or sauna experience is exactly what you need it to be - a relaxing, stress-free investment for your home and family. This is why we represent the World's #1 Hot Tub and Sauna brands - Hot Spring Spas and Helo Saunas! The staff at Hot Spring Spas of Music City has one thing to focus on: our valued customer. We are able to do this easily with our quality products and excellent customer service. We back up our product with expertise and a "get-it-done-right-the-first-time" water care and maintenance service. At HotSpring Spas of Music City we build relationships. It's the excellent hot tubs and saunas we sell that allow us to do just that. To learn more about us or to pick up our free report: "6 Hot Tub Buying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them!" Go to: http://www.HSSofMusicCity.com or give us a call: 615-443-4441 Hot Tub Sale Columbia, TN Hot Tub Spa Franklin, TN
In the Pickle Barrel will be LIve in the State Capitol of South Carolina, Columbia.
Richland County Republican Party Chair, Eaddy Willard, will be joining me as co-host. St. Treasurer Curtis Loftis, Jr will join us, followed by one of the best State Senators in the country, Senator Katrina Frye Shealy.
Want to know what is happening in the Capitol? Want to know what going on with the top issues in South Carolina? Want to know what's going to pass and what will be left on the table when the SC Reps and Senators go home this week?
Then jump In the Pickle Barrel Thursday, June 5th at 7am-8:30am.
The Columbia Memorial Space Center is a hands-on learning center that is dedicated to bringing the wonder and excitement of space science to children of all ages. We also serve as the national memorial for the Space Shuttle Columbia’s seven crew members, lost in 2003. Located in Downey, California, we strive to be the most accessible space science center in the Los Angeles area.
I worked at Rockwell International in my past life and spent about 3 years in Downey so revisiting the Museum brings back many memories. I was working for Rockwell the day Space Shuttle Challenger disaster occurred on January 28, 1986, when Space Shuttle Challenger (mission STS-51-L) broke apart 73 seconds into its flight, leading to the deaths of its seven crew members.
We have 2 very knowledgeable Activity Specialist who will be your interviewees, Richard 'Rick' O'Connor and Jose Carrillo. Both are veteran staff with us at the Columbia Memorial Space Center and are very knowledgeable of all our exhibits and programs that we offer. They are often leads in creating new programs and assist with the coordination of our special events.
David Kuhn, PhD and renonowned autism expert Catherine Lord, PhD will discuss
What are the critical developmental milestones that children should meet before the age of 18 months?
Failure to meet which of these milestones would be a "red flag" for seeking professional help?
What does autism look like in a toddler?
If a parent suspects that their child is experiencing a developmental delay or autistic-like symptoms, who should he/she contact first?
Who is qualified to access autism, and what should a parent expect from the process?
If my child is diagnosed with autism, what types of services will they need?
For information on the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain at NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division
Please call Tel.: (914) 997-5848 or go to http://nyp.org/services/cadb-patient-family-care.html
To listen to any of our previous 50 blog talk shows on topics such as substance abuse, OCD, and child and adolescent mental health
please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
Todays speakers are Steven Roose, M.D. Director of Late Life Depression Research Clinic and Bret Rutherford, MD Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
1. Placebo response has many sources in clinical trials for psychiatric disorders, and we will describe each of these sources before moving on to discuss how they interact and combine to form the observed placebo response.
2. Some, but not all, sources of placebo response have significant implications for the treatment of patients with psychiatric disorders, and we will discuss these with future directions for research.
3. Interesting similarities and differences in placebo response occur between psychiatric disorders, which can be informative about both the mechanisms of action of placebo response as well as the pathophysiology of the disorder in question
For more information about our research programs and clinical services, please contact them at:(646) 774-8664
To read Dr. Rutherford's recently published paper on the role of patient expectancy of Placebo and Nocebo effects in antideressant trials
To listen to any of our archived blogtalk show on topics such as eating disorders, substance abuse or OCD please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
Please join me and my guest "Steve Reed' as we discuss the many ways a pre-approval can turn into a denial.
Achieve Accelerated Results with host Jennifer Bagley and Guest CMO James Lee with Columbia West University.
Mission of Columbia West College
Columbia West College (CWC) is committed to providing outstanding English as a Second Language and test preparation instruction that equips students with the English language and test-taking skills necessary to achieve their academic, professional/vocational or personal goals.
Provide rigorous, outcome-based, context-specific instruction that exceeds students’ expectations and is relevant and applicable to their goals
Create a supportive, positive environment that enables students to acquire English language skills in an efficient and timely manner
Enhance students’ self-esteem in their practice of English language skills to allow the confident application of their newly-acquired skills in varied settings
Promote excellence in teaching by hiring duly qualified instructors and providing faculty with opportunities for continued professional development
Today's speaker is Dr. Robert Kertzner. The show will be moderated by Dr. Ray Smith.
This talk will be on supporting the health of LGBT people.
What are some of the concerns for the mental health of LGBT people?
How can we understand these concerns in the context of stigma and discrimination?
What can family and community member do to help?
What is it that health care providers can do?
For info about the Division of Gender, Sexuality, & Health, based at the NYS Psychiatric Institute click http://gendersexualityhealth.org/LGBT/LGBTHealth.html
For questions on LGBT related issues please call (646) 774-6962.
The Westbank Country Opry - in the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia - is gearing up to celebrate its 20th anniversary! In The Country is proud to present this 90 minute special featuring many of the Opry artists and their music.
Guests on this episode of In The Country are: Ben Klick, Sharon Heise, Beamer Wigley, Bill Bates, Jeremy Willis, Deb Stone, Pam Ferens, Ken & Linda Johnson, Lavern Panich, Karen Halvorsen.
Be sure to check out the Opry's website www.westbankcountryopry.com
DR. LESLEY PHILLIPS P.H.D AUTHOR AND SPIRITUAL TEACHER, IS NEXT GUEST LIVE ON THE AUTHOR LARRY TOOMBS GOSPEL RADIO SHOW. SHE IS FROM VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA. SHE IS AUTHOR OF THE MIDAS TREE AVAILABLE O HER WEBSITE AT WWW.THEMIDASTREE.COM WWW.LESLEYPHILLIPS.COM , HER EMAIL ADRESS IS LESLEY@THEMIDASTREE SHE IS NEXT GUEST LIVE ON MY SHOW ON JUNE 1O TUESDAY AT 6PM CENTRAL, CALL MY GOSPEL SHOW AT 6464780999 PRESS 1 TO BE CONNECTED TO THE HOST OR LISTEN INLIVE AT BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/AUTHOR-LARRY-TOOMBS1
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)