SORT BY Relevancy
Meat is Killing us and Colon cleansing
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
Prichard Colon Melendez joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio discuss his upcoming first fight in New York at The Barclays Center.Melendez is off to an impressive 10-0 with 10 KO start to his career and the future looks bright.Melendez also talks about his career thus far and what he expects from himself in the coming years.
Edwin Colon introduces his new show to listeners all over the world.
The first episode will also feature a guest or two. The guests are yet to be announced.
Call in now Guest Call In(347) 838-9494
First Show Topic: Head2Toe Fashion Show and Colon Cancer Awareness
On Behalf of #VLAMOUR ....Crocheting Benson-Berry of Sistagurlzs Empowerment Teas & EVENTS .....U ROCK !!! SPECIAL THXS ....TO ALL OF THE MODELS AND FASHION SPONSORS / stylist \vlamour & sista assistants. I am so excccitttted and ready to work with u all as a team in reflection of Ms. Tammi's Vision.... ( cancer & tea)*********** Meko Williams Meko Williamsray ( mistres of ceromony/ radio personality / vlamour model ***** MrsMelanie Evans Artist\ Braider / Autism on The Move / Vlamour Rep. \ My Bestie \ ********** Please folks Get your tickets Now!!!! we are putting on a Show ...Providing support and Awarness to Cancer!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------Starts 8:00pm PST
Second Show Topic: Pump It Or Dump It
Showing Indie Artist and Their Music
Guest Call In(347) 838-9494
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!.some news concerning supplements that can help you avoid colon cancer...and constipation! tune in
This week on The Shift we have Michael Sapienza, founder of the Love Your Butt Campaign (part of the Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation). This campaign is all about colon cancer and bringing awareness to the community. Colon cancer affects as many as 96,830 per year (that's the expected number of new cases of colon cancer for the year 2014). That's an insane amount of people. Michael lost his mother to colon cancer in May of 2009 and joined this foundation to begin spreading the word about colon cancer in the hopes that we can cure this disease once and for all. Join us as we talk about the Love Your Butt Campaign and find ways that you can all help in your communities.
Dr. Lisa Pichney, Mercy Medical Center will join Anna's Journey to discuss colon cancer.
What is it?
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. Jose Colon, M.D., MPH, a board certified sleep specialist and a renowned expert on general sleep and pediatric sleep specialties, to talk about his new book “The Sleep Diet”. Listen in as he shares some basic observations and explanations to people who deal with insomnia, those who want to understand the challenges that loved ones with insomnia face, and those who are simply curious.
Dr. Jose Colon is the founder of Paradise Sleep Inc. He is a board certified sleep medicine specialist through the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, as well as a founding member of the Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Colon earned his medical degree and completed a residency at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Fla. He completed his training in sleep medicine and neurology with special qualifications in child neurology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn.
From pediatrics to geriatrics, Dr. Colon is committed to providing the highest level of care for patients with sleep disorders.
Areas of sleep medicine include:
CPAP and non-CPAP evaluation for snoring
Narcolepsy and other disorders of sleepiness
Behavioral approaches to insomnia
Sleep walking/talking and sleep eating disorders
Shift work and other circadian disturbances
Sleep disturbances in neurological disorders
Visit his Paradise Sleep website.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (0 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (0 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)