SORT BY Relevancy
Jared Dubin and Seth Partnow discuss the Kings' non-firing of George Karl and their leaky-ship organization, the merits and drawbacks of quickly cycling through coaches, the Knicks' firing of Derek Fisher, the progress of Phil Jackson's culture change in New York and where the Knicks might turn next before wrapping things up with some brief talk about Jimmy Butler's injury and the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
Joined by David Pruitt and Eric Jones. Victoria Sharps family and other Patriots such as Capt Karl P. Koenigs homes are being SURROUNDED to arrest and throw them in jail and intimidate them so that they will not testify or speak out to the American people about our elected Republican and Democrat murdering usurpers in Congress steal our money WITHOUT law, using our own labor and earnings against us and against our Ninth and TENTH Amendment Laws, which Support and Defend our ENTIRE Bill of Rights, our Declaration of Independence, and our WHOLE Constitution.
Rick Wiles greets Ms. Patricia Oliver of R. Rex Parris Law Firm and Dr. Richard Kang to explain the cause of the Porter Ranch gas leak, exposing millions in Los Angeles to combustable methane. Rick will also be joined by the Senior Fellow for National Security at the Family Research Council, Lt. Col. Bob Maginnis, to discuss the dilution of Obama’s military and the push to put women in front line combat.
Lt Col Folsom tells the story of a Marine battalion fighting in Afghanistan and the gritty story of training, war, IEDs and staying alive in this conflict. Lt Col Folsom is a grunt's officer walking the patrols with the troops.
Topics to be discussed:
1.) SB50 Recap
2.) Free Agency Wishlist for Falcons and Bengals
3.) Hawks reportedly willing to break up core of team
4.) What to do with Johnny Manziel
5.) How bad have the Sacremento Kings bungled the George Karl/Demarcus Cousins situation
6.) Hot Stove
7.) Host Rants (Time Permitting)
Amos and Ryan talk the latest news in sports including the Johnny Manziel Saga, Cam Newton's comments, George Karl not being fired, and much more.
EdCast founder and CEO Karl Mehta to discuss how one mobile education tool is reshaping how we approach entrepreneurship and education through real engagement?
Learn more about Don Mazzella's new book, An American Family Sampler.
The new fall edition of Small Busines Digest is now available here.
On this episode of Real Talk Miami, Bobby & Alex will discuss all the hot topics around the sports world & a little extra on the side...
Hot topic of the day- Alex and his theory on ex's!
Super Bowl 50- Broncos future? Beginning or the end of the Panthers? Von Miller's gonna get paid!
NFL off-season violence- Is it over for Manziel? McCoy proving Chip to be right? T.O. snubbed!
Land of the Dolphins- Free agent rumors, Dolphins draft prep!
Around the NBA- Fisher fired! Karl almost fired? Trade chatter, buy-outs. WE GOT IT ALL!
State of the Heat- "Dark Side" of Whiteside, Riley on the move, the most feared team in the east?
2 Minute Drill- NBA All-Star Weekend festivities
Follow the show and the guys on twitter - @realtalk_miami ,@bobbymelendez88 , and @aj_atia. Visit our website www.realtalkmiami.com for the latest breaking news & up to date sport pieces!
Enjoy the show!
It's Live..It's Late..It's REAL!
This episode was recorded December 14th, 2014. It was November 1950. The U.S. military was moving toward the North Korean border with China and Mao. MacArthur wanted to continue into Manchuria. The coldest winter in 100 years desended upon Korea. The troops on the front thought they’d be home by christmas. Then—they reached the Chosin reservoir and the Chinese swept across the border. Hear this gripping story from those who were there. Join host, Bob Gould and guests: historian Col. William Latham U.S. Army (ret), Marine Korean War vet Sgt.Fred Sozio, Sgt. Paul Fortino and others as we listen to the retelling of the “Chosin Peninsula”.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.