SORT BY Relevancy
The Captain’s Coin is the story of an immigrant 13 year old youth escaping the web of starvation and death in his native County Cork during the Potato Famine. Michael Brady, young, naïve and afraid sets foot in a strange city, intent on surviving. His story will resonate well with anyone who has had to reexamine the direction of their lives while readjusting to the realities of life’s challenges.The Captain’s Coin is a fictional account of Michael Brady’s journey from Ireland to America in 1848 aboard a ‘coffin ship’ to New York City at the height of the Irish Potato Famine. Once aboard, Michael wins the respect of the captain who gives him a token ‘good luck coin’ and a letter of recommendation to a leading New York businessman. This opening allows him to rise up the corporate ladder, marry an abolitionist only to suffer the loss of this young wife at the onset of the Civil War. Volunteering his services to offset his grief, he saves the Union at the Battle of Antietam, his ‘lucky coin,’ deflecting a life-threatening wound and thus saving his life. He returns home a hero and is elected to the NYS Assembly, rising to Speaker and running for Governor in 1888.Michael Brady’s journey is a journey from destitution to the pinnacle of political power. His story will enrich those who have had to cope with sudden and catastrophic challenges. It is a story of strength and hope and the ultimate will to survive.Born in Troy, New York, John V. Amodeo now lives in the Hell's Kitchen area of Manhattan. For three decades, Amodeo worked for the NYC public school system as assistant principal and history department head; now retired from that post, he is an adjunct professor of American history and political science at Mercy College.
SHALOM TO ALL,
THE PEOPLE RULING ISRAEL ARE MORE LIKE SATANS PEOPLE RATHER THAN YAH'S PEOPLE. LETS EXPLORE INFO ABOUT ABRAHAM BEING FROM THE FULANI. A COIN FOUND IN EGYPT WITH JOSEPH'S FACE ON IT PROVES A WHOLE LOT. MORE ON HEALTH. THIS IS OPEN FORUM. YOU CAN TUNE IN AT: www.blogtalkradio.com/time-for-a-awakening AT 8:00PM EST TONITE AND EVERY MONDAY NITE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER CALL 1-347-324-5888 TO JOIN IN.
TIME FOR A AWAKENING
Join us live Wednesday nights at 10pm EST/ 9pm Central.
We'll continue the discussion from Monday, presenting a bit more of the other side of the coin, that perhaps our salvation is subject to the requirement that we remain faithful.
Let's not forget that the first lie the serpent told Eve was "Ye shall not surely die" (Genesis 3:4), so let us be sure of what we believe and look at the whole big picture thoroughly.
A few examples of scriptures we'll use:
Luke 12:42-46 (NIV)
42 The Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? 43 It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. 44 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers."
"Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works: or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Revelation 2:5
"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left" Hebrews 10:26
Please join in the discussion and call in or join the chat. It's free.
Call in number: 1 (646) 564-9673
Before the accident that cost them their lives, Jamie and Sarah were a happy couple. But the afterlife brings unexpected, dark turns.
Written by Osterkaktus • Hosted by Elinor Brynn • Scored by AfterTheStorm
Aquestioning as Jamie • SparkToFlame as Sarah • Charlie II as Death • Demeter as Lucifer • Buggiedude2340 as The Gatekeeper
Tune in on June 14th at 8PM GMT for YWS's first radio drama production - it's going to be one you won't want to miss.
This radio show is a deep journey into why co-dependents find themselves in devastating relationships with narcissists.
During this show you will learn more about 'what' co-dependency really is, why so much of humankind suffers from it, and how our ego loves to disconnect us from the Essential Truth about ourselves and what that Truth really is.
This show will grant you a deeper understanding of what is REALLY necessary for you in order to never share a 'coin' with a narcissist again.
(If you haven't read Mockingjay, you should probably stop reading this now.) In Episode 113 of Fireside Chat, we continue our series of Mockingjay casting episodes by talking about who we think should play/could play President Alma Coin, the duplicitous leader of District 13. We discuss fan favorites, our personal favorites, and YOUR favorites. Let us know your thoughts on casting Coin by leaving a comment at our web site! We also address Deadline's recent report that Julianne Moore is being considered for the role (this is, of course, a rumor -- until proven otherwise!). Additionally, if there's time, we try to answer the question: Did Katniss have to kill Coin? (Leave your personal response over on our website!)
Special Guest Host Nancy Murdock brings Nancy at Noon to the MWHY Radio Network with a twist. Nancy's premier show Love & Loneliness: 2 Sides of the Same Coin, will allow you to expierence the healing art of Loving Yourself.
The feeling of being in love and the feeling of loneliness are like two sides of the same coin. We’ve all experienced both, but being in love feels infinitely better than being lonely. Since February is the month of love and a time of great loneliness for many people, Dr. Joanna Carmichael, Susan Lewis and Nancy Murdoch are going to going to tell you how you can keep that ‘being in love’ feeling alive every day regardless of any obstacles that appear to be standing in your way like not having a partner. And we’re going to help you shift your perspective to see the beauty in loneliness.
More on Nancy:
I am the host of Wedding Talk with Nancy at Noon, a radio show about all things wedding, relationship, love, health and happiness. Every episode is inspiring, uplifting, informative, fun and motivating. We talk about how you can make your wedding, your marriage, and the rest of your life, a celebration that will last long after the guests go home and the dancing shoes come off.
Tune in Wednesdays at 12 noon EST on Wedding Talk with Nancy at Noon
Sponsors:Slantress Magazine Chere Cofield International Masterminds Class with Coach Caprice The Dream Champions Expirence 2014 TBAIMS
African American’s we have to stop coin tossing and start mindful watching with what’s going on around us because all the major stores and gas stations are not black owned and this is one of the main reasons why we don’t have a good pipe-line and are being controlled to keep everything from staying in the hoods, neighbor hoods, or even communities due to lack of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, food, clothes and shelter. What do you think about this can we still save our African American communities?
2 hour of the Dennis live:
What is financial freedom? From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFinancial independence is a term generally used to describe the state of having sufficient personal wealth to live, without having to work actively for basic necessities. For financially independent people, their assets generate income that is greater than their expenses.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)