SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
CODEPENDENCY is basically an unhealthy love and a tendency to behave in overly passive or excessively caretaking ways that harm one’s relationships or quality of life. It also often involves placing a lower priority on one’s own needs, while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others. Tune in Monday June 4th at 8 PM CST as we discuss the patterns, characteristics and harmful effects of un-addressed CODEPENDENCY.
Dying To Live? What’s Holding You Back?
Tonight we will continue to discuss the importance of the grief process, leaving the home physically and emotionally, how our current relationships are affected by the trauma of our source relationships how it all relates to codependency and how to move on to have our own lives. Join me tonight on Cortes on Codependency.
Tonight I will read from some of the good work done by therapists such as Alice Miller, Marilyn Mason from the compulsivity centers in Minnesota, John Bradshaw, a pioneer in the inner child movement and Melody Beattie, a pioneer in the codependency movement just to name a few. So please join me.
Watching someone you love head down the wrong path is a difficult task, but are you helping them for right reasons? In a codependent relationship it is natural to think that only one person is making bad life choices, or only on party is ill. But if you truly look at the relationship closely you will see that both parties have deep rooted issues. Join us tonight as we discuss ways to find out if you are in a codependent or enabling relationship.
Host Silvia Casabianca interviews Linda Meyerholz, a licensed mental health counselor based in Southwest Florida.
Linda maintains a busy private practice treating clients in the areas she's studied for a lifetime — dysfunctional relationships, codependency, addictions, and the need for spiritual healing. At the heart of her therapeutic approach is the Human Navigational System, which is detailed in her books and has been an effective healing tool for many of her clients and readers.
Linda is a widely known authority on the causes and treatment of codependency, which is the subject of two books she wrote on the suject. She has also written a novel on an analogous theme.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (23 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (10 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (6 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (5 chatters)
- Blackistand (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Sense (2 chatters)
- Herpin Time (2 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (1 chatters)
- The DG Show (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- HOUSTON KREYOL (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifes Lessons Extreme Content (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Mary Buttafuoco Aguilar (0 chatters)