SORT BY Relevancy
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Douglas W. Colbert, Jr., who is the author of the brand new quick read book entitled, "The PIP Guide" available on Amazon.com. The guide which specifically deals with "Police Interaction Procedure" is a new valuable resource that helps educate both men and women about interacting with law enforcement officers across America.
Douglas will visit the show live to discuss the guide and provide some important tips and situational advice that could be extremely beneficial if you are ever stopped or have an encounter with police officers.
Later in the broadcast, Alfred will be joined by Personal Defense Expert & Nutritional Coach Jennifer Cassetta who is also the co-author of the brand new book, "Hear Me Roar." Jennifer specializes in helping women across America increase their self confidence, their health and their personal security.
Jennifer will be stopping by the show to discuss the ABC's of personal security and safety for women and she will also provide some very important safety tips that could just save your life!
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Emergency Physician Dr. Ryan A. Stanton, spokesman for the American College of Emergency Physicians and he is also the Medical Director for Lexington, KY Fire/EMS. Dr. Stanton will be stopping by the show to discuss important safety tips to help keep children out of hospital emergency rooms this Halloween.
Also on the broadcast, we will be joined by John Breyault with The National Consumers League (NCL). John is the Vice President for Public Policy on Telecommunications & Fraud as well as the Director of NCL's Fraud.org website. John visits the Code Red! radio show live to talk about some of the major scams and frauds that are occurring both online and offline and what specific precautions you can take to avoid becoming a scam victim.
Later in the show, October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Domestic violence affects one in four women during their lifetime. We are delighted that New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Dr. Sanjay Jain will visit the show live to provide some important insight to preventing domestic violence incidents and getting out of an abusive situation. Dr. Jain will also share some vital safety tips that could help save the lives of domestic violence victims.
During this live Code Red! radio show broadcast, host Alfred McComber's featured guests will include Marietta Jelks, Consumer Action Handbook Manager with the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Citizen Information Center in Washington, DC.
Marietta will be stopping by the show live to discuss her government agency's FREE Consumer Action Handbook as well as, "6 Tips from USA.gov for Keeping Teens Safe on Social Media."
It's also Fire Prevention Week and as a result, later in the show Alfred will be joined live by Brett Brenner, president of the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) in Arlington, VA who stops by the show to discuss the extreme importance of being proactive to help reduce electrical fire hazards and keep your loved ones, business and/or organization safe from fires.
Later in the broadcast, Dr. Jacqueline Danik, Associate Director of Cardiovascular Research And Attending Physician in the Department of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke's (in New York) will visit the show live to share how you can become a "Heart Hero" during the month of October which has been designated, "National Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month."
Dr. Danik will share important insight about what sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is and how you could help save a life just by learning livesaving hands-only CPR and how to properly use an automated external defibrillator. Dr. Janik will also discuss Mount Sinai Health System's special SCA Awareness Fairs that are taking place in the New York City metropolitan area this month.
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, Host Alfred McComber's guests will include Gail Moraton, Business Resiliency Program Manager with the Insurance Institute For Business & Home Safety (IBHS). Gail will stop by the show live to talk about the importance of having business preparedness plans in place before natural and man-made disasters happen and her organization's FREE comprehensive business continuity planning toolkit named, OFB-EZ.
The toolkit and its recommendations have been included in two preparedness guides recently released by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
in Self Help
Hot Pink YOUniversity tackles the number one issue holding women back from living out loud and turning dreams into reality. Clear your blocks about money. Manage your finances Hot Pink style! Learn how to live with Passion, Purpose and Play by redefining your relationship with money.
Will the President formally known at Barry Soetoro goto War with Syria even if Congress votes against it?
Our 1st guest is Medea Benjamin, co founder of Code Pink, she calls Obama a War Criminal.
In the 2nd hour our guest is Jack Cashill, author of "If I had a son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman." He talks about black on white violence being committed in the name of Trayvon Martin. We also talk about Obama being black militant.
in Self Help
Part two in our talk about all things money. Last episode we discussed limitations we put on money, how we use money as a barrier to our dreams versus pathing the way towards our passions, and our relationship with money. This week we continue the discussion around intentional spending. Breaking free from emotional spending. Creating the money to manifest our desires.
in Self Help
For the next two months, I'm going to be getting you ready for next year. This month we are going through a study called "The Wealth Code." We're going to study one set of verses for the next couple of weeks, Deuteronomy 8:18-19, and allow God to prepare our hearts to receive more and be used for greater works in the upcoming year.
The week we are going to learn about how to create wealth. According to God's Word, building wealth starts from within. It's not something that you can borrow from others, you have to produce it from the talents, gifts, and abilities that you've been given. So prepare your hearts and your minds as God speaks to us about building a solid foundation for increase.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (193 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- James Valentine (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)