SORT BY Relevancy
Pope Francis has the nation and world going crazy, but he represents the Roman church that blasphemes the truth of God's holy word. Why are people calling the Pope Holy Father? Did the Pope defend God's word at his Congressional address? Join us as we prove by scripture the Pope and his apostate church are not called by Jesus.
It’s no secret that Pope Francis has captured the world on his visit to America. Over the last couple of months Johnnie and Daniel discussed what the Harvard Business Review called the 15 Diseases of Leadership according to Pope Francis. Join us again as we discuss in detail what millions of people have experienced with the Popes current world visits.johnni
Pope Francis is in the USA with a whirl wind. The first Pope from the Americas came here to speak oh so softly, but carrying a very big stick. Don't let his mild manner fool you; this Pope roars like a lion. He had a conference with the President, addressed the Congress and the UN like a polished politician with an agenda that does not sound much different from Presidents Clinton and Obama. Who is this powerful man dressed all in white?... Let's discuss the Pope, his views and all the other news and politics of the day. Also, what are your feelings about John Boehner's retirement from Congress after 25 years? Grab that cup of coffee and give us a call at 646-595-3275.
Two iconic figures - Yogi Berra and Pope Francis - will be the subjects of our next Record Talk Radio broadcast at 1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30.
The first half of the program will be a round table discussion with Stephanie Akin, Jeff Green and Christopher Maag, three members of the team of Record reporters who covered Pope Francis' recent visit to New York City and Philadelphia.
The second segment will feature a conversation with Record sports columnist Bob Klapisch, and David Kaplan, diirector of programs at the Yogi Berra Museum in Montclair.
They will discuss Berra's legacy as a New York Yankees Hall of Fame catcher, beloved sports figure and North Jersey resident.
Do you have a question for any of our guests? Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Wednesday.
I love my Catholic church. It was where I was baptized and took all the sacraments except celibacy and there is only one left. My father and mother's ancestors were murdered for being Catholic in their own native land. They were driven off their land and starved to death if they stayed. I was an un molested choir boy and sang for God. He likes that. I took a vow to marry a wonderful heaven sent bride. I can't get into heaven without her. So for me a free Catholic grammar school education taught me right from wrong. My High School tuition was $12.00 a month paid for by my job.. Plus knuckle wraps and a few slaps and punches to keep me learning or die. When I hear the hymn Faith of our Fathers I recall the price others paid just to be Catholic. I fast forward to the Christians of the Middle East who lived at the time of Christ. PERHAPS WERE SUBJECTS OF HIS PARABLES. TO DAY AS ISLAM DRIVES THEM BEFORE THE CONQUERING HORDES INTO SANCTUARY CITIES I AM REMINDED OF HOW BARBARIANS OPERATE.
Good Pope bad Pope it does not matter. When he speaks on matters of faith I listen. My favorite is the Polish Pope who got involved in politics to free the Polish people from communist slavery. John Paul was the best he even took a bullet for us.. He even led by example and few suffered as much. I still remember the field full of banners and Polish Catholics as he led them in song.
We have all heard the comments about Pope Francis that he is a Marxist. The experts will tell us that Antionio Gramschi designed Catholic church infiltration to gain control of the poor. Well if the church is gone the so is our government. The evidence is overwhelming that the democrat party is the communist party. The democrats are arming Iran with nukes. The democrats bail out collapsing communist countries like Cuba and open new drug routes into the USA. They have no God , no country, flag and no kids. GOD HELP US.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- AJC Radio (15 chatters)
- RefJeremy (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)