SORT BY Relevancy
Real Sisters catches up with The Clumsy Lovers on the road! They've brought their mix of fiddle and banjo-fuelled, bluegrassified Celtic rock to North American audiences for over a decade. With more than 2500 performances, their high-energy shows have worn out dance floors and created a loyal following in 49 states and across their homeland of Canada. We'll wear out the airwaves with their dance tunes.
Their albums, “After The Flood” (2005) and “Smart Kid” (2006) each won a CD of the year nod from the Indie Acoustic Music awards, as well as being nominated for numerous other honors (including multiple mentions from The West Coast Music Awards, and the Canadian Folk Music Awards).
Also on this show, the band Science!
These Seattle musicians were recently featured on the PBS show "Road-trip Nation". The music industry is taking notice and these young men are embarking on the ride of a lifetime.
They say of their music: "It’s political; it’s daring and dreamy; it’s the place where rock and folk meet to dance, smile and raise a frothy brew in celebration." And, we agree! Their music makes us want to dance and LAUGH!
THE LOVERS HOUR SUNDAY. WE ARE PLAYING MUSIC FOR ALL THE LOVER'S IN THE HOUSE SO PUT THE CHILDREN THE SLEEP AND GET READY FOR THE RIDE.
THE LOVERS HOUR IS JUST FOR YOU WHO MAY BE IN OR TRY TO GET IN TO A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT REAL PERSON YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE.
THE LOVERS HOUR ONLY ONCE A MONTH SO YOU CAN CALL IN AND LISTEN AT 1-718-664-9476 AND LISTEN IF YOU ARE JUST RIDE IN THE CAR AND NEED THAT HUG TO LIFT YOU UP.
Your Thursdays just got a whole lot sexier with Jasmine Fox and The Martini Panel. You do know we talk about you over Martini's right? Jasmine Fox has gathered her girls together and they give you a show packed with Humor, Truth, Beauty Tips, Product Reviews, Gossip, The Fox Box, and so much more. You definitely want to tune in to hear all we have to say about relationships, sex, frenemies, and fashion. Make sure you tune in every other Thursday at 7pm to FEMinite Thursdays with The Ladies of Just FLO Radio.
Tune in to FEMinite Thursdays with The Martini Panel. Get Ready cause these sexy ladies are lighting your airwaves up every other Thursday on The Hottest LGBT station for us and by us.
in Self Help
PEOPLE,PEOPLE,PEOPLE,WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US ?
SERIOUSLY ,I THOUGHT AS HUMANS WE WERE EVOLVING
TO A HIGHER PLAIN OF THOUGHT,
BUT STRAIGHT FROM RECENT NEWS HEADLINES I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE TO START QUESTIONING FEW THINGS
JOIN KDIDDY & PRETTY TONY AS WE DELVE INTO LOVE,SEX ,AND DYSFUNCTION ,HELL EVEN ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,
YOU NEVER KNOW ROTF,,,,,,,,,,,,
Can you be lovers and friends
Lovers and Friends.Can you have a physical relationship and still maintain a friendship?
What are lovers and friends.How do you establish rules amongst that friend?
How do you handle the jealousy from that friend.
What are some of the ways that you are going about to keep it a secret?
Also we will be talking about how having a male or female friend can be critical in a relationship
If you want be a part of the convo be sure to call in at 516-418-5923
Its your mind, your voice heard through radio
Mary & Vertasha Carter appear to be like any other loving Mother & Daughter when you see them in the photo of them that is circulating around the internet to accompany their story.
Since they don't appear out of the ordinary one would have to ask why is their story circulating or rather going viral over the internet?
Well, looks can be deceiving and if you haven't run across this bizarre tale on your own or had it forwarded it to you by a friend, then allow me to tell you what it's supposed to be all about.
Mary & Vertasha Carter are both lesbians - Mother & Daughter both - but in 2014 that isn't as shocking as it would have been fifty years ago but what truly bedazzles the mind is that they are an incestuous Mother/Daughter Lesbian lover couple!
First Lady Davis, Mahogany Brown and LanceScurv go in on this one hard and if you want to truly be entertained and pissed off at the same time then don't miss this one!
Tonight the "It's Real Talk Radio" crew will be discussing a very interesting/debatable topic: "Do Best Friends Make Good Lovers?" There are so many things to factor in when it comes to best friends taking it to the next level and it's probably safe to say most of us have either tried a relationship or at least thought about trying a relationship with our best friend before, but did it work? Are you still together? If it didn't work, what went wrong? Did it impact your friendship and are you still friends today?
These questions and more will be addressed (from our perspective) on tonight's show, so if you have experienced this topic or maybe have a crush on your best friend and don't know how to come out and tell them (or don't know if you should risk taking it there), definitely tune in and feel free to call in to share your opinion or experience with us.
Also we have the debut of our newest co-host Kcee. It's going down tonight y'all and as usual we hold no punches; make sure you tune in! Our call in # is 347-838-9540, and remember to press 1 if you have a question or comment for the hosts; otherwise, continue to hold and listen to the live broadcast.
Tonight I am having a conversation with Hassan Perez a Teacher who is single and based in Miami, Florida.
Hassan is a Cuban, Muslim, he shared the following thoughts with me….
As per the theme we are going to discuss and explore I want to share with you Ebony some of my comments from a discussion a Muslim sister initiated with her connections on the book of faces today. She asked folks what their thoughts are on friendship as a key building block for marriage and the following is what I offered:
Many cases boil down to - here's that important concept again - INTENTION. Are you entering into a relationship to have someone to wait on you and serve you? Are you pursuing someone for sex? Or are you looking for a companion that you can share lives with, the tears and giggles, the labour and leisure, the highs and lows, the joy and pain, the warm sunlight and the pouring rain, the good and bad, the hopes and fears, the hopes and regrets as well as the innermost secrets? Those seeking to find and be in an intimate and blessed relationship with the best of friends work towards the latter and, subsequently, are not caught up in the former.
My questions are… Why do things sometimes get all weird when we change a friendship into a relationship? What’s your experience when dating friends? Do friends turn into great lovers, husbands or wives?
Join the conversation 3479457556 prefix with your local dialling code. Or comment and put any questions in the chat room. See you at the top of the hour!!
Connect with Ebony @ www.ebonyempresstv.com
in Self Help
LOVE is a synthesis and synchronicity of all complementary opposites. It is not the romantic, lustful infatuation that most people imagine it to be. It is a universal expression of life demonstrated 24 hours a day in every moment and every full awareness state.
The principles and the methods presented here are applicable to every kind of relationship you will ever have; whether that relationship is your intimate partner, your relationship with your children, relationships to people in your social circles, your business colleagues, customers, clients or secret lovers, and even your relationship with yourself.
LOVE of self is a prerequisite to loving others. They actually go hand in hand. Everything you see in others is a reflection of what actually exists within you, though you may be too humble or too proud to admit it. If you love yourself for all that you are; you are more likely to love others for all that they are because you lift your projected conditions and expectations.
LOVE has been shown in scientific studies (by Bruce Lipton Ph.D. 2005) to be not just a pleasurable emotion but an equally important powerful healing agent.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Channel Panel (47 chatters)
- in5d (44 chatters)
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)