SORT BY Relevancy
We are talking about clothes here in Radio Land. I am excited to introduce Clothes Radio. We are going to talk about all things that have to do with clothes. From the outfit you chose this morning, to where to shop for your style and size of clothing. Join us for our first ever Clothes Radio Show this Sunday May 19., For our intro show, we are going to talk about the exciting things that Clothes Radio has to offer you. We are going to Gossip, Gain weight and lose weight together, shop for workout gear, shop for that job interview. I am so excited about all the great clothes topics we have to offer.
Tonight we are digging in and talking about What your Clothes say about you. Yeah, I get it who really cares what people think, right?! Wrong!! Join us tonight @ 9pm Est., I am having a room full of friends and we are going to discuss how clothes impacts our lives!!
Tonight is going to be a good show, we will be discussing what makes a women sexy. What does a womens clothing tell you about them? Can you tell what kind of women you are getting by how they dress. Do women dress for their men, other women, or themselves? Does a womens size have to do with how they dress? Do men have a say in what a women chooses to wear. Tune in tonight because this is going to be a good show, from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 347-308-8813 to join in the conversation.
Dr Peter Glidden, Naturopathic Doctor and author of 'The MD Emperor Has No Clothes: Everyone Is Sick and I Know Why", joins us for what is likely to be THE MOST controversial show that we will ever do. Dr Glidden's outspoken, but thorougly well researched, book covers the house of cards that is reductionist allopathic medicine, and why WHOLISTIC medicine is the golden standard for curing chronic disease. He runs us through:
- The difference between an allopathic and wholistic physician
- Why there is NO free market in medicine - a shocking story that extends back to the 1920's
- What happens when you try to suppress symptoms with medical drugs
- What the makers of Aspirin manufactured in the 1940's and,
- Which drug killed 500,000 people in 2004 (and why nobody went to jail)
in Self Help
Do you wear clothes that boost your mood? Women tend to attach feelings to articles of clothing...both good and bad. Do you have a favorite color that you like to wear? Ever wonder why? The Wise SOTSS dive into your closet to sort it all out and offer up some tips to wear something that will perk you right up.
Get more tips:
This week Ken and Beth discuss a curious discovery just south of the US/Mexico border. Some "muslim clothes" along with some 'Korans" were found abandoned near the border at a place frequented by persons attempting to cross over the border and enter the US illegally. The question: could this be evidence of a new "sleeper" cell entering the country? Or, is it a hoax contrived to cause fear and unrest among the people? Let's talk about that! Call in to speak with the hosts at (347) 215-9971, join us in our online chat room or just listen in. We'd love to have you as our guest for the fastest half-hour in radio.
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on August 5th at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is Are Your Clothes Making Your Sick? Of course, you try to eat right . Chemicals in your food can harm you. What about your clothing? Your skin, like your mouth, is a port of entry for poisons. Unlike your mouth, poisons that enter through your skin are not filtered by your liver and can be especially dangerous. Dr Daniels reviews the chemicals embedded in our clothes, how they make us ill and what to do about it. Naturally of course.
Tune in to Healing with Dr Daniels on August 5th at 6pm EDT. Listen by phone (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Ask questions during the show, by phone call: 914-338-0695 or online go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
Amber Schamel's best-selling Christmas story "The Swaddling Clothes" starts the pre-sale of it's audio book NOW!
Narration by George has handled the narration duties.
Today's show will give you a glimpse into the audio book and a sample of what you will get to hear.
Here is more from Amber Schamel:
I am so excited for you to join me in the adventure of The Swaddling Clothes! Before we get started, there are a couple things I would like you to know.
This story is a work of Biblical Fiction, meaning that it is based on actual Biblical events, however I have taken the liberty of expounding on the events found in Scripture. The actual origin of The Swaddling Clothes is unknown. We do know that swaddling clothes were used in in times past with the belief that tightly swaddling an infant would help them grow straight and strong, as well as comfort the babe. Wealthy families did design special cloths for their infants, so it is possible that King David would have done so, though it is not mentioned in the Scriptural text.
It is my hope that this story will inspire you to go back and study the Biblical accounts for yourself. If you have any questions regarding the story, I’d be glad to hear from you.
Again, thank you so much for joining me in this adventure! My prayer is that it will be a great blessing to you, and bring the Bible to life in a way you've never experienced before.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter and blessings as you celebrate the true meaning of CHRIST-mas.
If you don't already know me, I would love to meet you! Here's where you can find me:
The Spirit Alive Praise & Worship Experience is a place for those who are unable to attend a local church, those who have been hurt by others in the church, or those who do not have a church home can come and hear a word from the Lord. There's no fashion shows, appreciations, offerings, or meetings, all we offer is Jesus, Jesus, and More Jesus!
Message: Put Your God Clothes On - Ephesians 4:22-24 & Colossians 3:12-17: It is not enough for Christians to put off the old man, but they must also put on some new things. We must not be decieved into believing that we can still wear the old man and be in Christ. We must beware of walking around spiritually naked, so we must make sure that when we take off the old man that we then replace those things with the things of God.
IN 1837 HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN PUBLISHED A DANISH FAIRY TALE CALLED "THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES." HAVE YOU EVER READ THE STORY? EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL IT HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES...HERE'S HOW THE STORY GOES (RETOLD IN MY WORDS WITH MY COMENTARY).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (471 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (91 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (0 chatters)