SORT BY Relevancy
For a creature whose very existence is still in dispute, Bigfoot sure has been in the news a lot lately. Whether it be the viral Provo Canyon, Utah video, the equally controversial Vermont orchard mother/baby images, or Melba Ketchum's DNA analysis alleging Bigfoot is a human/unknown hybrid that popped into existence just 15k years ago, the big guy is a hot topic.
FINDING BIGFOOT, Sundays at 10pE/P, is one of Animal
Planet’s top-performing series ever. The fascinating and entertaining show, starring the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) - president Matt Moneymaker, researchers James “Bobo” Fay and Cliff Barackman and
skeptical scientist Ranae Holland - recently returned for the second half of its Season 2, with 20 all-new episodes that take the team farther across the globe and further into sasquatch history than they’ve ever traveled.
We'll be speaking with Cliff and Ranae about the show and all things squatchy.
Cliff started camping with the singular purpose of conducting Bigfoot research in the '90s. On his first expedition to Bluff Creek, CA in '94, he stumbled across possible Bigfoot footprints, tree damage evidence, and a hair sample. Cliff's background in biology led him to take a keen interest in footprint casts, and over the years he has amassed one of the largest cast collections in the country.
A research biologist by training, for nearly a decade Ranae has studied aquatics and fishery in the Pacific Northwest. Ranae hopes her presence on the show will help the team apply proven scientific methodology and protocol to their expeditions.
The T. Michael Show with Eric Cliff will be joined by Butch & Rhonda Coleman, who's smash hit "Here I Go Again" has reached global success. We will be airing new cuts from their fantastic cd. Eric Cliff will co-host the show and perform acoustically. He will also tell us about his Special Appearance in Boise. You never know what will happen.
Join us next week when we feature some of the most electrifying talent in Music. Little Fran will join us live from London. Eric Cliff, the founding member of Abriel Way will be co-hosting this fantastic episode. You never know what will happen on the show. Join us!
Steve Kulls along with co-host Chris Bennett delve into the Bigfoot mystery each week with guests from around North America discussing their research or encounters.
Tonight we have on one of the researchers on Animal Planet's "Finding Bigfoot", Cliff Barackman.
For more info go to SquatchdetectiveRadio.com
Dr Cliff Oliver of thecenterforbalance.net joins us to talk about the CREATIVE mind and why it is so important for our health!
Dr Oliver, a man in high demand in the holistic health sphere for his presentations and private practice, runs us through:
- What messages we can get from our body that tell us we need to be more creative
- How creativity can improve our health
- What is means to be creative and use the right-brain, and diferent ways that we can do this
- THe link between energy and health
- Ways that we can work more creativity into our own lives
Cliff English is the task master of some of the top triathletes in the world today. Through his unique coaching style he is credited with several podium finishes for the pro’s in his stable, which now include Leanda Cave, Heather Jackson and Hunter Kemper.
Cliff has become one of the most sought after “elite-high performance coaches in triathlon. As coach of the Elite US National Team, to working with such professional triathlete’s as ITU Long Course World Champion Tim O’Donnell, 4x Olympian Hunter Kemper, Olympian and 70.3 Ironman World Champion Samantha McGlone he has a lot to share in respect to training and racing not only for triathletes but for marathon runners as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Perseverance MinX (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)