SORT BY Relevancy
My good friend and tranquilo amigo from Spanish school will be joining us to talk about his Journey with the LORD over the past few years and What GOD is doing with he and his family and a "Portable Church" in Cleveland Ohio ( Well Loraine Ohio... but .....close enough)
George Fraser: Cleveland Ohio - Www.frasernet.com
Meet the founder of FraserNet:, Inc. an "award winning" 29 year old global leadership network of 61,000 Black professionals, business owners and community leaders.
This Minority Business Hall Of Fame and Musuem Inductee has written numerous books and articles and will share with you how to attain and maintain success in a changing environment.
Ohio State Senator Nina Turner Speaks…
Not Guilty in Cleveland
5:00 p.m. EST
Appointed by Governor Kasich to serve on Ohio Community and Police Relations Task Force
The Tezlyn Figaro Radio Show
Listen live by visiting www.TezlynFigaro.com click RADIO
Ohio Sports Talk
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses a variety of topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Cleveland Browns Family Day
* Cleveland Browns Offensive Identity
* DL Ishaa'ily Kitchen signs tender agreement with Browns
* Paul Kruger wants to improve on his 11.5 sacks
* Bengal Players in the Spotlight: Tyler Eifert / Dre Kirkpatrick
* Cincinnati Bengals Offensive Identity
Ohio State Buckeyes
* Ohio State Recruiting: Wide Receivers
* 4-star S Marlon Character has Ohio State in his top 3
* MAC Honors Dinner feature 2015 Hall of Fame Class to MAC Conference
* Addition of Eilar Hardy from Notre Dame to football program
* Bowling Green mourns passing of Coach Bob Gibson
* Bowling Green Athletic Communications Department ears FWAA Super 11 Award
* Kent State mourns passing of Trainer Doug Davis
Miami of Ohio
* Redhawks unveil new scrimmage field
* No summer vacation for Bearcats QB Gunner Kiel
* Tommy Tuberville says "Sky is the limit this season"
* Cincinnati / BYU football game moved
* Louis Banks & Terry Nelson inducted to Bearcats Hall of Fame
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
You know, I was just watching the documentary on the NFL Network "A Football Life" presenting the 1995 Cleveland Browns team when Bill Belicheck was the head coach. & I wondered what would've happened to this historic franchise or what would this team had accomplished if they never departed to Baltimore in 1996. It kinda makes you wonder if this team may have won a Super Bowl, some division titles, or even a playoff game or two. To this day, Browns fans (old school & new) despise former owner Art Modell to his grave. Since '96, the Baltimore Ravens have won 2 Super Bowls & the Browns have switched head coaches seemingly every year. The quarterback position has been the biggest sting w/ this roster, going back to when the Browns returned to the NFL in 1999, selecting Kentucky gunslinger Tim Couch w/ the #1 overall pick in the draft that same year. Couch has gone on to become a bust along w/ a handful of other quarterbacks including Spergon Wynn, Charlie Frye, Brady Quinn, & Colt McCoy. Now after drafting Johnny Manziel & considering some off the off-the-field problems surrounding him this year, where does the organization go from here? It's not quite time to panic just yet, but the kid's got some issues, & the front office should've saw some of this coming. He has an opportunity to right the ship & learn a thing or two from free agent pickup Josh McCown, but Manziel's gotta get his faculties straight if he expects to take future snaps in the NFL for any team. The Browns can become a playoff team in 2015, & maybe even win the AFC North, but they got a ton of work to do. It all falls on the shoulders of head coach Mike Pettine, whose team showed some promise last year going 7-9. Now if things don't work out w/ this regime, they may have to ask Bernie Kosar to come out of retirement. He still might have an arm at his age.
It's official! Kevin Love is a Cleveland Cavalier, adding one more big name to what is becoming a very stacked Cleveland roster. On today's episode Zak Kay joins me to talk about the impact Kevin Love and Shawn Marion will have on the team. We will also predict how we think the Cavs will do this season, what the team's biggest strengths and weaknesses will be, and who we think the biggest competition will be for the Cavs. It's Cavs day on the Pulse of Cleveland!
It's the first episode of The Pulse of Cleveland! Join Zak Kay and I as we discuss all things Browns. We will be going over how good we expect the Browns to be this season. Who wins the quarterback battle between Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer. We will also break down how good we think the defensive and offensive units can be this season. We will also be talking about the Josh Gordon situation.
The world as we know it could drastically change. The curse of all curses is on the verge of being broken. Mike "the Buzz-saw" Asti stirs in agony fearing Cleveland will no longer be a cursed city. George "the Howitzer" Gerbo cautiously hopes his long-suffering will end. Emotions are high when it comes to the Cursed City.
LeBron James has carried the Cavaliers to a lead in the NBA Finals. Would completing the job in the midst of drama and injuries give LBJ the most heroic performance for a championship in history? Mike rants on the "LeBron is great but he's not Michael Jordan" crowd. What do the Warriors have to do to turn this series around? If Golden State fails to win the title, how much blame should Steph Curry and Steve Kerr receive?
Enjoying the curse for possibly the last time, the Howitzer and Buzz-saw, conquer sports radio, one day, at a time....
TwinSpires.com's Ed DeRosa & PredictionMachine.com's Danny Zucker give a final look at American Pharoah's Triple Crown championship and look ahead to the rest of the year with a preview of the $500,000 Ohio Derby at Thistledown. For FREE Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances of the Ohio Derby, click here.
in Pop Culture
Our show tonight will be dedicated to Dennis Ferrante. Please join us at the top of the hour for a tribute to this lovely man. Rest in peace, Dennis. Shine on.
Then...pop culture historian and author of 2 fab-tastic books on The #Beatles, Dave Schwensen, will be joining Jude Southerland Kessler of The John Lennon Series http://www.johnlennonseries.com for an hour of fascinating info on discoveries made while he was writing The Beatles at Shea Stadium and The Beatles in Cleveland! How did the ban on rock'n'roll concerts get lifted in Cleveland? Were The Beatles in danger at Shea? What did Brian Epstein require up front if you wanted to book his boys for your event? These answers and more on Dave's frank and interesting show! Join Jude and Dave...and enjoy!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- RampageRadio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- New Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)