SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall DEFINE "It's My House" the company.
We are an EXPERITIONAL EDUCATION company. We focus on Family Wealth Learning Systems.
We operate on the following pillars:
Family Wealth Preservation
Family Wealth Multiplication
Household Renewable Energy
Threat Solutions for land owners
Social Capital (family/individual/polictical/municipal)
The Family Cashflow Quadrant
Family Banking Systems
This podcast is designed for you to get a clear picture of what the "company" it all about and how you can best use the information that you will receive here on our radio programs.
Make sure that you have plenty of paper to take notes or on your favorite electronic device.
in Self Help
For the month of March, we'll discuss spring cleaning our home, our minds, and removing toxic people from our lives.
A common problem that people struggle with is removing clutter from their homes. We tend to want to save everything because "we may need it/can still use it one day." Do you REALLY need to keep that winter coat from 1975 just in case your granddaughter needs it? What do you plan to do with your college notes and research papers when you graduated 10 years ago? Why do we hold onto things we no longer need? Does having a lot of stuff really make you feel good or are these things controlling your life? Is the statement "A cluttered home represents a cluttered mind" true?
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" our guest shall be Orna Spencer. Orna and her family were in the process of purchasing a house. They had selected a house and were preparing for settlement, however one day before they closed on the house they discovered that their dream had morphed into a nightmere we they uncovered the fact that been invaded or rather (House Jacked) by "squatters".
The squatters were instructed to leave the house, however before they did leave .............they damaged the house.
The primary take-a-way from this story is.....before and after U purchase a house....make sure home is "House Jack Secured".
In todays' program, Claire Candy Hough and her angelic family, The Posse of Angels share insights on the extraordinary gift that we have been given in order to change things in our lives, if we are not honored or supported.
Claire Candy Hough is a Licensed Reiki Master/Teacher, Angel Practitioner, international radio host on Angel Healing House Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angel-healing-house, Author of "Angels of Faith" http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/angels-of-faith-book/ and a Writer. She communicates directly with her angelic family, 'The Posse of Angels'. Through her international business Angel Healing House http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/ Claire Candy provides healing, empowerment and direction in a loving, honest and no-nonsense manner. Her clients receive very practical advice to positively and proactively transform their lives to peace, joy and self-love.
Be Prepared to be Inspired, Enlightened and Uplifted!!!
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall talk about how to build your own house using Social Capital and Social Financing Methods.
We are now organizing "It's My House Schools" via the "It's My House Educational Systems", to teach people the basic LIFE SKILLS of
House Building (without bank financing)
How To Develop Social Capital.
Social Financing Methods.
How To Power Your Home With Sun Power
Feel free to call in with your questions or comments and listen to our Mobile Phone Radio station: www.waterassetsradio.com
Friday, March 20th, we witnessed a new moon ‘supermoon’ total solar eclipse and the spring equinox falling on the same day, which is a rare astronomical event which has the potential to stir up some very powerful energetic shifts for our personal and collective transformations. The vernal equinox has long been celebrated by nearly all world cultures as a time of rebirth, fertility and new opportunities. There is a symbolic meaning here, shared by our histories and collective consciousness reflecting renewal and hope.
TGHE will discuss the FX of the astronomical, cultural, and energetic perspective of this event, and look at the ways of cleaning your "house." Also, we will touch on some of the issues of the week, and a look ahead to Chicago Politics as Early Voting starts on Monday.
Listen online or on your phone: 818-691-7412, press "1" to be a part of the show or if you want to share any thoughts or comments. EXperience the "FX"
Host: Lynna of A Preppers Path!
on American Preppers Radio!
Saturdays 9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Spring and the inevitable Spring Cleaning saga begins. It’s the same story every spring, not that your home is particularly dirty or messy but we all feel that urge to sweep out the winter and bring in the new, the natural cycle of the seasons.
Walking down the grocery aisles the shelves are full of this cleaner and that cleaner all boasting to be better and new improved easier to use, BUT at what cost, not just the dollars and cents but health.
Read More HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, A Preppers Path
It's "that time of year" again!
Let's talk about some of the concepts of "Spring Cleaning" such as:
* The opportunity to take stock (of ourselves and our "stuff)
* The opportunity to simplify
* The opportunity to promote growth in ourselves and our surroundings
* And more cobweb eliminating and sparkle creating experiences like those......
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all thea best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
DJ Deeper Impakt in France hosts this weekly session on the Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Friday from 9pm til 10pm (CET) broadcasting from FRANCE
We’re mixing it up on this week’s version of our “relaxed” Frat House Saturday program touching on just about everything going on around the world of sports . . . and even going to sprinkle in a special guest friend of “The Frat House.”
Matthew DiBiase, author of the forthcoming book Bench Bosses: The NHL’s Coaching Elite joined us on Thursday night during our “flagship” Frat House Sports Show . . . and, you get a chance to hear it again right here!
Our good friend Nik Swartz of BaseballHotCorner.com joins me LIVE to just run-around and talk whatever sports comes across our minds. That’s ALWAYS fun!
Finally you get a taste of our newest all-MLB Frat House Sports’ Clean-Up Hitters program from this past Tuesday with Sean Heggan and Nick Mandarano; and, the guys in the “Frat House Sports garage” at our Race Trim MotorSports Hour chatted up about the revealing interview Kurt Busch provided on his recent domestic abuse charges.
THIS is a Frat House Saturday program you must hear . . . and, give Frat House Mike a call at 347 – 826 – 9964 . . . because, he’s all by himself, and needs someone to talk to!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (0 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (0 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)