SORT BY Relevancy
Join us today for a great conversation with Atlanta's own, King of the Car, Bret Noles. Bret was recenlty voted the best old school car owner of Georgia. Tune in and hear some of his secrets to make your car outstanding.
Clean Eating; What does the phase mean? Join Jahari as she welcomes Terecita (Terry) Sterling To the show. Terecita is a Certified Fitness Trainer, Certified Nutritionist, Certified Lifestyle Health and Fitness Coach. With over 5 years’ experience as a personal trainer, nutritionist and fitness coach, my passion is to educate, motivate, and inspire women to live healthy, active lives.
Join us on Oct. 29, 2014 at 9:30 p.m. EST as we discuss ‘Cooking with Love’ with Atlanta Food Blogger Kendrick Armistead Dopp. After graduating from University of Memphis, and owning her own commercial real estate brokerage for 8 years, Kendrick studied creative writing at Emory University and the certificate program at Le Cordon Bleu. She spent a lifetime cooking since 12 years of age while journaling her cooking experiences as they relate to her relationships. Her mission in life is to help others benefit from learning to cook for better relationships.
Do you think it's the end of the road for the Thomas Dimitroff and Mike Smith era?
Why do you think the offense is struggling?
Do the Atlanta Falcons make the right decisions in the draft and free agency?
Will the Atlanta Falcons win a championship in the next five years?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (41 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (2 chatters)
- 30 Minutes with Jason Kelly (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)