SORT BY Relevancy
Charmaine Hammond is a best selling award winning author and professional speaker. With an MA in Conflict Analysis & Management, she is on a mission through Team Toby to improve lives by teaching kindness, acceptance and respect, whether it be in the boardroom or classroom. Charmaine's new book Toby the Pet therapy Dog Says Be a Buddy Not a Bully was named among the best by Mom's Choice Awards, and recently won gold in the Reader's Favorite awards. This book teaches bully prevention, how to cope with bullying situations, and how not to be a bystander through the teachings of a therapy dog named Toby.
Emmanuel is a trained spiritual medium who has had the guidance of James Van Praagh, John Holland, Tony Stockwell, Marilyn Whall and Jose Gosschalk. He is a certified regression therapist under the training of Brian L Weiss, MD, and is a spiritual minister under the Order of Melchizedek. Emmanuel has been bringing forth messages from spirit for more than twenty years, as well as guiding others through regression therapies. Between homes in New York and Boston, Mass., he and his wife Elia travel and enjoy their life’s journey. For more information on them and their mission, visit http://www.totallyforspirit.com.
Join Jim in The Bully Proof Classroom as he speaks with Daniel Haight. Dan is an emerging science fiction novelist with many published short stories. A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, he is equal parts 'geek' and 'blue collar' with a love for science fiction, emerging technology and working with his hands. Dan has been writing stories since he was 12, but began writing professionally after he 'gave it a try' and found that people enjoyed his work. As a single parent, he works as a lowly IT guy during the day and writes in his off-hours. Let's hear Dan's perspective on bullying and about his new book "Flotilla" which you can view here.
Join Jim in The Bully Proof Classroom as he speaks with Jen Hancock, aka Jen The Humanist. Jen teaches parents practical ways they can protect their kids from bullying. Using techniques she learned from her mother as well as from her experience as a dolphin trainer in Hawaii. These skills are so easy to learn even a kindergartner can understand them.
The Bully Vaccine http://thebullyvaccine.com
Join Jim in The Bully Proof Classroom as he speaks with singer, songwriter and anit bullying advocate Josey Milner.
17-year-old country music artist Josey Milner burst onto the international radio airwaves with her first release in September 2012, a cover version of Miranda Lambert’s “Dead Flowers.” The debut single from this Kansas City, MO native received airplay overseas in Belgium, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Canada, Poland and Japan, while placing in the Top 10 of an internationally-recognized country music chart. Meanwhile, her Youtube video for another classic cover, Patsy Cline’s “Walking After Midnight” has received more than 60,000 views. With recent performances at fairs and festivals in Kansas and Missouri, including a spot on the Missouri State Fair and an opener for country star Chris Cagle, this former teen rodeo and pageant princess is poised for stardom on the international country music stage. She is a staunch supporter of the anti bullying movement and is committed to putting an end to this epidemic.
Join Jim as he interviews (Gayanne) G. Avetis. Gayanne is a native of Armenia, and immigrated to the United States with her family in 1993. She discovered her love of language at an early age, and was inspired by the example of her grandfather, an author, to publish books of her own. Drawing on her strict conservative Christian upbringing, her work explores the immigrant experience as well as the role of women in different cultures. Fluent in four languages, G. Avetis has a degree in psychology. She lives in Northern California with her husband and three amazing little boys.
Abigail was born in Dallas Texas. All through her school years she knew that she wanted to help people. She became a Paramedic right out of high school and quickly moved up to flight medic on an air ambulance helicopter. In the 2000’s she was working on the medical helicopter when it crashed. Abigail was critically injured and had to undergo three lifesaving surgeries along with over 400 stitches and over 200 staples. The doctors told her family that she would not survive. After 6 weeks in the intensive care unit Abigail proved them wrong when she woke up. Then after another 3 months she walked out of the Hospital on her own. After her recovery, Abigail concluded that life is too short and she wanted to still help people and show them that they can over come life's hurtles. At the same time, she intended to enjoy her precious gift of life. Through a odd twist of fate, Abigail became a professional model. Abigail has worked as a trade show model, modeled at fashion shows and even a spokes model promoting products, and services. She has done numerous modeling for print as well. The most precious event of her life was when she became a Bunny at the Playboy Club at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas Nevada. Since the closing of the very last Playboy club in the United States, Abigail has now has taken to becoming an actress. She has done numerous TV commercials, several TV shows and a role in a feature film. She is very active in her career, of modeling, acting and appearances.
P.G. Callahan is a former inner-city public school teacher; homeless youth shelter worker, and news cameraman. His books are about loving yourself; believing in yourself; and going for your dreams.
He has extensive experience interacting with and mentoring today’s youth. He basically equates bullying with terrorism. Callahan says that bullies terrorize innocent kids and put all kids on edge; preventing them from learning; having fun and enjoying life.
Bullying is pervasive in many areas of society; making this type of mean behavior more acceptable to the detriment of young people’s self-esteem. Callahan believes loving oneself, having a strong, positive self-image, and goals will help young people, and people in general, deal with bullies, and more important, achieve their dreams. Callahan stresses that it’s important for kids to embrace and celebrate their individuality. Being true to your heart is the only way to happiness.
His EBooks are: Diary of a Bullied Girl (Good Prevails); Diary of a Bullied Boy (Yes My Sister is Arianna); Diary of a Kid with A.D.D. (All Day Dreaming); Diary of a Bullied Girl (Girl Power); Bullies Beware; Winners Only: A Young Person’s Guide to Dealing with Bullying and Achieving Their Dreams; and Winning Following Your Heart’s True Desires. They are sold on www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com . His email is: email@example.com .
Sister Jenna Director of the Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland, is an expert in the areas of fostering respect and understanding amongst religions, cultures, and nations; spirituality for health, peaceful living; promoting self-less service; ethical/moral values; world peace and human rights, and meditation.In June 2012, the Meditation Museum launched a nationwide initiative entitled, "America Meditating - Pause for Peace." This initiative encourages everyone across the nation to allow time during their day to pause for peace and reflect within. Please visit the website at www.meditationmuseum.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (175 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (46 chatters)
- KDCL Media (24 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (22 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (15 chatters)
- Puter Shack (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (12 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (8 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (0 chatters)