SORT BY Relevancy
Today Sam and Yaakov will branch out a little bit and get some other topics in today's episode of Classic Hock. We'll round out the LeBron conversation, talk some Mets and Yankees, and predict what the Giants and Jets will do this season.
We'll spend the second half of the show on some movies and music. Yaakov will be talking "Hero" and Sam will give a review of the latest Neeson film, "Non Stop."
Sam and Yaakov will spend today's show giving some background on how Classic Hock came to be.
We'll start off the show talking about our influences in radio and sports radio, get around to the hot topic of the summer- LeBron's move to Cleveland, and we'll finish off the show with a recap of local sports(the Mets and Yankees) and a look-ahead at what's coming your way in the Summer Concert Series(classic rock).
Surely a show you won't want to miss.
Every week a trip down memory lane featuring some of the greatest entertainers of the 20th century, and also featuring some of my own recordings. Some future shows will include vintage commercials, live performances by various performers, clips from classic radio shows, and anything else the listeners may request. Also planned is a live show with a guest and another show where we will be taking phone calls from the audience.
Back By Popular Demand!
Marriage The Classic Covenant! -Host Dr. Ernest Maddox
Title Where'd You Get That? - Marriage The Classic Covenant!
This message Preached @ First Baptist World Changers International Ministries, by Apostle Dr. Ernest Maddox. Apostle Lennell , Senior Pastor & Co-Pastor Carol Caldwell. Detroit MI. (http://firstbaptistworldchangers.com/)
This message based on 1 Corinthians 11:
1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 1Co 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 1Co 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head. 1Co 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 1Co 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 1Co 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 1Co 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (9 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (0 chatters)