SORT BY Relevancy
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending around the United States on this Tuesday, December 23rd. Main story is on blame put on President Obama and the alleged "blood on the hands" as well as on the steps of city hall as stated by NYPD union president Patrick Lynch and ex mayor Guiliani. Sony to release "The Interview on a limited basis Christmas Day". Did US cause internet to shut down in North Korea.
December 23, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM PST 1 minutes
Civil+Chat+with+Lee North+Korea+gets+hackedBlood+on+hands+of+president+according+to+Guiliani Lynch+calls+out+mayorCops+turn+their+back+on+mayor Proterstors+chant+Kill+CopsTheaters+release+The+Interview+on+Chiristmas+Day
What's Trending?:Obama confident and positive about accomplishments and 2015. Obama says "Sony Made A Mistake". Sony resopnds to president's speech. Obama addresses: North Korea, Infrastructure, Cuba, and other issues. Bit Torrent offers to help Sony out with platform to release "The Interview". Rand Paul calls out Rubio for statrements about Cuba. Our infrastructure problems are bad, really bad. Obama calls for attention to this growing concern,. Christian Bale not "over" Affleck playing the caped crusader. North Korea officially responds to US accuations and warns "grave consequences" if US doesn't comply.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at What's Trending? NY City Police Officer INDICTED, Scott Walker up to his old tricks again, Obama lies about his stance on Gay Marriage?, Eric Holder asked to quack during interview?? Brian Williams future?? What is plan for the extermination of ISIS by Obama Administration?
Civil Chat with Lee discusses what's trending: Poncho Nevarez Texas State Representative gets harassed by Open Carry advocates, Joni Ernst to give GOP rebuttal to 2015 State of The Union Speech, Charlie Hebdo founder says slain editor "dragged staff" to their deaths. The main segment will be a look back at Wall St. and their role in the recent great recession and their current repeated behavior.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending: Oregon State College Student gets deal with Penthouse over naughty acts in public, Giuliani says Obama doesn't love America, Texas federal judge blocks Obama immigration act, GOP lawmaker says Planned Parenthood is worse than ISIS, Is Scott Walker smart ebough to be president?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at: What will the president cover tonight? What's his report card on THE ECONOMY, FOREIGN POLICY, DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, KEYSTONE CLASSIC, TAX REVISIONS P-L-U-S why are you pro progressive ideas OR staunch conservatice ideas? What's your take on the president thus far and what do you see happening with Obama's last home stretch.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at What's Trending as well as a full segment on "Getting to Know You" Iowa Free Summit GOP presidential candidates. Today's featured politician is Ben Carson. Tune in and get informed.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending: Bobby Brown releases statement, fallout from burning Jordanian pilot by ISIS, Obama does NOT back down on DACA, Rick Santorum's homophobic tendencies, and the substance of GOP talking points. Does GOP have a plan for immigration, middle class economics or do they just whine?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at trending events including fallout from Superbowl, Megyn Kelly and Mike Huckabee over women swearing, President Obama's budget on income inequality and our featured Iowa Free Summit GOP candidate Rick Santorum.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at SNUB involving Speaker Boehner and Netanyahu, House passing of Anti Abortion Bill, Elizabeth Warren calls Anti-Obamacare Bill Corporate Welfare. Are tax increases redistribution of wealth OR just part of the economic cycles?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending and continues to look at selected Iowa Free Summit potential republican presidential candidates. Today will conclude with the FULL segment (aside form trending events) on the political success and failures of Scott Walker. Did he deliver on the 250,000 new jobs he said he'd create in his first term. Why does Walker want to dismantle public education and fill Wisconsin with charter schools. Why is Walker so against unions and collective bargaining. Why is Wisconsin at the top of the US in cutting school funding?
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (109 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (60 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (60 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- The Advise Show (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (6 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- ARC Studies (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- prf88 (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)