SORT BY Relevancy
JANESVILLE COMMUNITY RADIO PROUDLY PRESENTS:
Janesville Community Radio's (JCR) Civil Discourse 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. this Saturday the 1st of March, live from Looking Glass in downtown Janesville, Wisconsin. JCR's Dadio's Lunch Bucket crew will be filling in for Eric and Senator Bear.
Civil Discourse is a local podcast hosted by former State Senator Peter Bear and Eric Brant.
Peter and Eric connect the dots from historical events to current issues in an effort to correctly predict the outcomes. We lay out current events, expand on the issues, and blend facts with our own take on the subject matter.
The Lunch Bucket crew will be filling in this week extending the show an extra hour. We have been in contact with Wisconsin State Senator Tim Cullen's staff..., he is a tentative guest at this posting. Rock County Board Supervisor Fred Yoss has agreed to sit in on the show to keep us focused on local politics. Live from Looking Glass in down town Janesville. Great Saturday morning breakfast.
Is the Civil War still relevant today? Why? Why not? What do most of us know- or think we know- about the war? That it abolished slavery? That it was simply a war between the north and the south? The good guys won?
Well there actually is more to the story and a new documentary is exploring it, dispelling myths and illuminating some new insight. And we’re talking about it on this month’s show. So join us tonight, Wednesday, April 2, at 8:00 for this discussion on IN THE KNOW. Be sure to log on, listen in and let us know what you think. E-mail or instant message me your questions and comments at email@example.com.
As I type this, hundreds if not thousands of illegal immigrants are entering into our nation. The Civil War that we have all feared is soon going to be a reality. There has been a call put out for people to go to Texas to join Militia to secure the border. What should we do? Let's talk about it Tonight. This is an emergeny broadcast by this part of Opposing the Matrix. I take sole responsibility for this particular broadcast.
Tune in as the Sistas commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. They'll be joined by Civil Rights Activist and Freedom Rider, Joan Mulholland, and her son Loki Mulholland, award-winning filmmaker and director of An Ordinary Hero: The True Story of Joan Trumpauer Mulholland.
Joan Trumpauer Mulholland participated in one of the most famous and violent sit-ins of the Civil Rights Movement at the Jackson Woolworth lunch counter. She has come face-to-face with the KKK, was put on death row in Mississippi’s notorious Parchman Penitentiary with fellow Freedom Riders, and helped plan and organize the March on Washington. Following in his mother's footsteps, Loki Mulholland creates films that make a difference in the world. Joan and Loki founded the JTM Foundation, a non-profit organization that educates youth about the Civil Rights Movement and empowers them with the idea that they can make a difference. Click here to learn more and contribute to their work.
Mr. Nelson takes an indebt look at our country's history and details some 42 point conclusions on what kind of country this would be if the South had won the Civil War. Or would it have survived into the twenty-first century? What affects would their victory have had on the world? As President Lincoln said in his second inaugural address; “Both parties deprecated war, but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive, and the other would accept war rather than let it perish, and the war came.” Mr. Nelson who created the Facebook group “The Civic Mentor” also wrote and continually updates a paper he entitles “My Preliminary Vision Statement”. His vision and reasoning is that community, local, national, and world involvement starts at the neighborhood level. He is one of those great individuals whose primary concern is mankind. Join us live, for a very interested discussion. Our Chat Room will be open allowing debate among callers while they are waiting to submit a question to our guest.
Join Lisa Iversen and Life Coach Ade for "Ancestral Blueprints: Race, the Civil War and Memorial Day" on Life Conversations Radio .
The Civil War is over, but the soul of America is still in process of reconciliation where division lingers. Historian David Blight reminds us that Decoration Day, now called Memorial Day, was "founded by African Americans in a ritual of remembrance and consecration." http://www.davidwblight.com/memorial.htm.
Join us in honoring the fullness of our ancestors and American history in this conversation.
Learn how the unacknowledged truths in your Ancestral Blueprints may still be influencing your life today. Open your heart and mind to how the family soul's universal laws of love around belonging, balance, and justice connect all of us to one another.
With Life Coach Ade www.LifeConversationsMedia.com and Lisa Iversen, psychotherapist, Systemic Family Constellations Facilitator, and author of Ancestral Blueprints: Revealing Invisible Truths in America's Soul. www.LisaIversen.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- JASmius (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (3 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (0 chatters)