SORT BY Relevancy
Special Guest: Matt Manners, The Employee Engagement Awards
Last week The Employee Engagement Awards launched across the UK & Ireland.
Our very own David MacLeod is the principal judge.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) represents the game changers, the forward thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of its operation. In a competitive labour marketm businesses have to offer and be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
The EE Awards celebrate the best small and big businesses the UK & Ireland have to offer. Even the 'unsung heroes' in an organisation.
Matt Manners, founder of the EE Awards, is with us talking more about them and the opportunities that exist for all Engage for Success supporters.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Michael Daun
Join us as we talk about the considerations going into implementing social enterprise games with a purpose of strengthening corporate culture and employee engagement, and how companies can balance the fun factor with corporate seriousness.
How do different companies react to social tools and games?
How can games be productive or aligned with corporate objectives?
How must corporate games and social tools be designed to reach the whole organisation?
Michael is the founder/CEO of Wellevue, the corporate game that improves organisational performance. He is a serial entrepreneur in the internet industry as well as a corporate advisor and co-founder of the management consultancy Fluidminds. Wellevue is an enterprise social tool that has won the ILCC innovation award and has just done its first 1000 seat implementation.
With both his clients and in his own companies, Michael has been an advocate of strong corporate cultures and walk-the-talk leadership. He created Wellevue to provide a more scalable way for companies to allow their employees to enjoy work, whilst at the same time orchestrating organisational change and alignment with corporate goals.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Steve Crompton, Customer Success Manager, Yammer (Middle East & Africa)
Join us as we explore the use of enterprise social networks like Yammer to enhance employee engagement in emerging markets, particularly in the Middle East.
Steve is responsible for supporting the expansion, adoption and engagement of Yammer & Office 365 across the Middle East & Africa. He is a graduate of Durham University where he attained a 2:1 in Business Management and Finance. Steve’s research proposal in his final year involved analysing the effects on productivity as a result of using enterprise social networking (ESN) tools.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Gareth Moss
Gareth is Local Government Director for Serco, responsible for strategic partnerships delivering a wide range of services. Gareth was previously Director of Resources at Bridgend CBC (where he won the Local Government Finance Director of the Year) and East Staffordshire Borough Council. He has also worked for Newport CBC, Price Waterhouse and Somerset County Council.
Join us when we discuss Serco’s approach to employee engagement, including:
• Overcoming the barriers
• The link to organisational performance
• Impact on operational delivery
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Sam Dawson, Head of Hay Group Insight
Following on from Hay Group’s Employee Engagement Forum in London in March 2014, where over 75 heads of engagement from the UK’s leading organisations gathered to discuss the future of engagement, Sam Dawson, Head of Hay Group’s employee survey division, shares key outputs and findings from the event, together with his thoughts on what we all need to start to thinking about to address the engagement challenges that lie ahead.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Nina Pattinson, Customer Success Manager at Yammer
Join us as we talk about the role of Enterprise Social Networks in enabling employee engagement within organisations, with specific reference to Yammer. We talk about why they're important, how they can help to drive communication, collaboration and engagement (amongst other things) and what tips we have for encouraging the use of an ESN within your organisation.
Host: Jo Dodds
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, July 9, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Before the 4th of July break we talked about how organizations can and should differentiate, and this week we’re going to talk about the benefits of true talent engagement.
Unfortunately talent management strategies of the past no longer work. Today people work differently, are motivated differently and are engaged differently. Millennials may have pushed all the employer flexibility buttons, but now every generation is demanding more.
For example, employees want ongoing growth opportunities, workplace flexibility, tools and systems that encourage collaboration, and commitment to a reciprocal climate of support and encouragement, all of which lead to payoffs in employee retention, satisfaction, and overall business performance.
The key, today, is to drive a higher level of contribution and deeper engagement through a better “people management” experience that can lead to better and more lucrative business outcomes. Companies that demonstrate consistently high engagement scores are gaining an advantage with fully immersed employees who are committing to their organization by contributing to, both, a healthy culture and bottom line.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about improving the talent engagement experience with this week’s guest: Jeff Carr, CEO and President of PeopleFluent.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
My guest will be Liza Horan. Liza is a digital strategy executive whose media career switched from print editorial to the online space in 1995, when she launched TENNIS.com for The New York Times Co. After leading the creative and business sides for 10 years, she founded Media Moxie to provide digital strategy and communications for a variety of clients in consumer and B2B sectors across several industries. Employers and clients include ESPN, software companies, retailers, and entertainment brands. Her specialty is aligning content strategy and digital product development with business goals. The ultimate win, she says, is building audience size, quality and engagement (quality interactions). Liza earned her master's degree in strategic communications from Columbia University and her bachelor's degree from Mount Saint Mary's University. She can be reached at Liza@MediaMoxie.com.
Before we can have engaged employees, we must have engaged students. But, unfortunately, too many first-generation college students encounter obstacles and hurdles that block them from feeling supported, much less embraced, by their schools. Natalie talks to Willie Ney, Executive Director and leader of First Wave, a hip-hop performance troupe that is transforming engagement in higher education.
The most reliable bitter, nasty, old wrinkle puss that looks like he was ridden hard and put to bed wet once again offends the masses with his heartfelt hatred of acts of human compassion, Charley Krauthammer. How many fat, ugly, highly intelligent women are working at Faux News? None, but the are bringing in another delish babe magnet for the typical Faux News audience...old, fat, ugly white guys with ED. Breaking the mold and completely smothering their anti-Hollywood liberal rant, it's some African-American ("she light-skinned") babe from the movie "Clueless"...and that says much about the character and thought process for whatever her name is.
Do you have a Facebook Page for your business....and wondering when it will start performing up to your standards? Let Christopher Tompkins share his 5 quick tips to help you increase your Facebook Page's engagement!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz38n4qqvWI
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (63 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (56 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- NTEB (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)